Author Topic: First Excerpts of Nunes Memo Released  (Read 15972 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: First Excepts of Nunes Memo Released
« Reply #325 on: February 04, 2018, 09:21:08 pm »

Tell me one other Republican running for POTUS that you'd want in the Oval Office...with all this dirty sh*t going on?  And for the love of God, don't say 'Cruz'. 

@DCPatriot

Speaking for myself alone,I am DONE with professional Republicans and their little reindeer games to swap political favors with Dims for fun, profit,and political/judicial protection. The best thing that can be said for the pack of weasels that control today's alleged Republican Party is they are not actual Dims. Damning with faint praise.

And I would vote for a candidate named Satan before I would vote for one named Bush.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 10:09:19 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #326 on: February 04, 2018, 09:34:36 pm »

The DEMS have refused to accept the results of the last two presidential elections! 

They haven't accepted any of the Republican wins for President this century (and well back into the last one).  I posted an excellent Daniel Greenfield article about that last week.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,301350.msg1587115.html#msg1587115
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #327 on: February 04, 2018, 11:11:26 pm »
They haven't accepted any of the Republican wins for President this century (and well back into the last one).  I posted an excellent Daniel Greenfield article about that last week.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,301350.msg1587115.html#msg1587115

Should have been clear.   I meant that last two Republican-won administrations.  2000 and 2016.  They have only Obama...and what happened to them with Hillary's loss was tantamount to The Seahawks throwing a quick slant at the 1 yard line with the clock running out.

...and we all remember how that came out.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #328 on: February 04, 2018, 11:15:19 pm »
Should have been clear.   I meant that last two Republican-won administrations.  2000 and 2016.  They have only Obama...and what happened to them with Hillary's loss was tantamount to The Seahawks throwing a quick slant at the 1 yard line with the clock running out.

...and we all remember how that came out.

That's what I thought you meant.  The Greenfield article does a good job of expanding on the ramifications and motivations of the Dems for behaving this way.  Well worth the read if you have not yet.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 11:15:36 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: