Author Topic: Daniel Greenfield: "Guns Are How A Civil War Ends... Politics Is How It Starts"  (Read 699 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Daniel Greenfield: "Guns Are How A Civil War Ends... Politics Is How It Starts"

(The following is the speech that I delivered this Sunday at the South Carolina Tea Party Coalition Convention in Myrtle Beach. My appreciation to Joe Dugan and everyone involved in organizing it and making it a reality once again. And to Don Neuen and Donna Fiducia of Cowboy Logic Radio for the introduction. And to anyone and everyone still fighting the good fight.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pNImbXnIn4

Full Transcript below:

This is a civil war.

There aren’t any soldiers marching on Charleston… or Myrtle Beach. Nobody’s getting shot in the streets. Except in Chicago… and Baltimore, Detroit and Washington D.C.

But that’s not a civil war. It’s just what happens when Democrats run a city into the ground. And then they dig a hole in the ground so they can bury it even deeper.

If you look deep enough into that great big Democrat hole, you might even see where Jimmy Hoffa is buried.

But it’s not guns that make a civil war. It’s politics.

Guns are how a civil war ends. Politics is how it begins.

How do civil wars happen?

Two or more sides disagree on who runs the country. And they can’t settle the question through elections because they don’t even agree that elections are how you decide who’s in charge.

That’s the basic issue here. Who decides who runs the country? When you hate each other but accept the election results, you have a country. When you stop accepting election results, you have a countdown to a civil war.

I know you’re all thinking about President Trump.

He won and the establishment, the media, the democrats, rejected the results. They came up with a whole bunch of conspiracy theories to explain why he didn’t really win. It was the Russians. And the FBI. And sexism, Obama, Bernie Sanders and white people.

<< Snip >>

Read more at https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-27/daniel-greenfield-guns-are-how-civil-war-ends-politics-how-it-starts
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
Frightening, but a must read.

While reading this article, I could not help thinking of President Trump's family. Why did Donald Trump, Jr.,  cancel his Secret Service Detail? Why did Melania Trump stay in the United States instead of going to Davos with her husband?

It is becoming clear. The Left leads us to believe the Trumps' marriage is in danger.

When are we going to see the Intelligence memo?

So many questions.  There is an answer right here, IMHO.
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Wow!

There's so many great takeaways in this.

One line at a time, taken out of the whole article, that make Screaming good sense.

This is why, despite its flaws, I'm not willing to toss in the towel on the GOP.

Because the alternative is simply, and blatantly, far too horrifying to surrender to.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline endicom

Bump.

Barnburner of a speech.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Bump.

Barnburner of a speech.

I'm a big fan of Greenfield's.  I should post more of his stuff....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline endicom

I'm a big fan of Greenfield's.  I should post more of his stuff....

Good idea, Sir, Madame or Joe Kennedy invitee.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Good idea, Sir, Madame or Joe Kennedy invitee.

Joe?  (Scratches head...)
I will NOT comply.

Offline endicom

Joe?  (Scratches head...)

Joe Kennedy to bring transgender soldier to Trump's State of the Union - http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,301492.new.html#new

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh!  hehhehheh... **nononono*

Male.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 03:20:36 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline endicom

Oh!  hehhehheh... **nononono*

Male.

Me too, hence the sense of humor, if it can be called that.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
An important essay.

From the speech:
==========
"This is a civil war over whether the American people are going to govern themselves. Or are they going to be governed.

Are we going to have a government of the people, by the people and for the people… or are we going to have a government.

The kind of government that most countries have where a few special people decide what’s best for everyone.

We tried that kind of government under the British monarchy. And we had a revolution because we didn’t like it.

But that revolution was met with a counterrevolution by the left. The left wants a monarchy. It wants King Obama or Queen Oprah.

It wants to end government of the people, by the people and for the people. That’s what they’re fighting for. That’s what we’re fighting against. The stakes are as big as they’re ever going to get. Do elections matter anymore?

I live in the state of Ronald Reagan. I can go visit the Ronald Reagan Library any time I want to. But today California has one party elections. There are lots of elections and propositions. There’s all the theater of democracy, but none of the substance. Its political system is as free and open as the Soviet Union.

And that can be America.

The Trump years are going to decide if America survives. When his time in office is done, we’re either going to be California or a free nation once again.

The civil war is out in the open now and we need to fight the good fight. And we must fight to win."