Author Topic: First Excerpts of Nunes Memo Released  (Read 16045 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: First Excepts of Nunes Memo Released
« Reply #250 on: February 03, 2018, 01:42:47 am »
I've wondered about that also.  Just a few days ago there were heavy rumors that McCain was already dead or in a coma.  Shortly after that, a statement comes out supposedly from him.

Has anyone actually seen the man lately?
@Emjay

Didn't Russia do that to Stalin? That is, not announce his death until months after. I know Communists are known for doing that. Their societies are always such a tinderbox, the fear is that any change may spark revolution.

I don't know why or how that would apply to McCain. My understanding is that no one has actually seen him in person for at least a month now. This is very similar to Castro and Chavez when they got sick.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #251 on: February 03, 2018, 01:54:07 am »
@KingBroly
3m3 minutes ago

Dana Boente signed a FIS Application against the Trump team

Dana Boente was recently hired by Christopher Wray of the FBI

Not a good look for Wray. AT ALL
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #252 on: February 03, 2018, 01:55:10 am »
Looping the loop--MM: Catherine Herridge said that Fusion briefed several media outlets on the dossier, and then when those stories got printed in the press they used the stories, along with the dossier, as evidence for the FISA court.

First media assistant--David Corn Mother Jones.Second BuzzFeed.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline anubias

« Reply #253 on: February 03, 2018, 01:57:59 am »
Looping the loop--MM: Catherine Herridge said that Fusion briefed several media outlets on the dossier, and then when those stories got printed in the press they used the stories, along with the dossier, as evidence for the FISA court.

First media assistant--David Corn Mother Jones.Second BuzzFeed.

Yep.  They fed it to Yahoo News and used that as well.  LOL. Since when is Yahoo news an acceptable source for a FISA warrant.  I would think the judge is in question as well.  At the least, he is incompetent.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #254 on: February 03, 2018, 02:08:00 am »
Yep.  They fed it to Yahoo News and used that as well.  LOL. Since when is Yahoo news an acceptable source for a FISA warrant.  I would think the judge is in question as well.  At the least, he is incompetent.

The Yahoo article used in the FISA application was written by Michael Isikoff.  The information in the article was used as corroborating evidence of the Steel dossier---even though the article was derived from information leaked by Steele himself to Yahoo News.

Follow that circle without getting dizzy .... (and everyone involved with the FISA application knew this)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #255 on: February 03, 2018, 02:14:32 am »

Or complicit.

A FISA warrant to wiretap is nearly a 99.98% assured guarantee - and the fact the Court itself is politically weaponized, demands that it be disbanded and shut down.  The FISA court system should have scared the living shit out of every American back when it was learned in 2013 that details of every American citizens' domestic phone calls were cataloged and sent to the NSA.  You couple that with what we learned of Lois Lerner, the IRS targeting of Conservatives and the subsequent burial of that investigation by the GOP - and this Soviet-esque labyrinth of corruption and political weaponry likely infects every single person working in D.C. and the MSMedia to one degree or another.

This government continues to prove that it has unkinged itself of any respect or legitimacy that a Constitutionally free people have to afford it.  This institutionalized corruption and domestic enemy action is a lot bigger and more entrenched than you can possibly imagine.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 02:14:53 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #256 on: February 03, 2018, 02:15:05 am »
Have we heard the "so what now" yet?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #257 on: February 03, 2018, 02:22:06 am »

It's like Deja Vu all over again when we learned that Hillary Clinton had literally broken the law with the e-mail scandal by losing and mishandling top secret clearance.

I recall how so many were certain that she was going to be at least charged with that crime that others were actually serving time in jail for less.

And.... where is Hillary today?  Well, she and Bill aren't exactly in orange jumpsuits at Club Fed.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #258 on: February 03, 2018, 03:03:51 am »
Yes, but it is not in his DNA to do so.  Just like the obviously addled and brain-dead Nancy Pelosi won't shut up either.

INDEED. Hidiots (Hideous {liberal} idiots) all.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline anubias

« Reply #259 on: February 03, 2018, 03:12:30 am »
Let the D’s lay out their memo, I assume; then hit them back with the evidence proving they are liars.

Trump’s lawyer still calling for a special counsel to investigate.  Nunes says the memo that came out is just the first of many.

Surely to God they are going to keep at this until something is done about these people.

Offline Quix

« Reply #260 on: February 03, 2018, 03:18:53 am »
The market was tanking before we knew for sure this memo was coming out.  The DJIA numbers are done for the day.   Off 666 points, @Quix is going to have a field day with this one.  IMHO, the Stock Market tank had practically ZERO to do with this story.

Thanks for your kind mention.

Been pondering this all day.

Wasn't totally surprised at how underwhelming the publishing of the memo was for we who have been well-informed for a long time.

And, the opposition hidiots were quite predictable in their irrational, self-serving, lying, treasonous blathering.

And, those of us who ARE well-informed know that this is the tiniest tip of a yuge iceberg.

It appears that POTUS Trump is meticulously, methodically, layer by layer of the onion building a growing case for dealing with the hyper evil doers. I pray so. And I pray for his health & safety--as well as ditto for his family and team.

Nunes is evidently already signalling that more memos are  to be written and released:

This from globalist/Commie News Network:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/02/politics/devin-nunes-memo/index.html

I'm still very interested in seeing SchiffForBrains and Puh-Lousey get hit upside the head with a heavy dose of super-reality testing.

Raging SchiffForBrains is evidently understandably terrified that his escapades at the Foundation hotel in his CA district may come to light. Not sure how young the young males were but it doesn't sound all that lauditory, for sure. Supposedly there are pictures. Usually there are pictures--whether for future blackmail or out of preening arrogance.

Puh-Lousey--just seems to be increasingly demented--with everyone else painfully aware of it and she soldiering on in complete denial--she's a past master at denial anyway--denying her and hubby's vast thefts of public monies through corruptly gained public contracts etc. etc.

I suppose it would be somewhat nice to see such hidiots hoisted by their own petards--but I think hoisted by hanging them high would be more fitting.

My read on the Trump and Q-Anon efforts are that it's a multi-year project to drain the swamp. It's full of hazards.

Trump reportedly said to Putin: "Either God will win, or I will die."

Certainly God wins in the end. I pray He wins with and in Trump's tenure, as well.

We owe it to him, to God, to ourselves, to our children and grand children and to The Republic to pray for Trump's success; his angelic protection; his humility; his Holy Spirit wisdom; his Godly anointing for the tasks involved; his ignoring what others think about him; his letting go of unfitting blustering and self-promotion etc. etc.

I'm increasingly convinced that retired Firman Mark Taylor does have authentic prophetic things to say about Trump in his THE TRUMP PROPHECIES etc. Time will tell.

The basic outline appears to be initially playing out rather closely to what Taylor 'saw' from The Lord.

PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE AMMO.

LET GOD ARISE AND HIS ENEMIES BE SCATTERED.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 03:19:42 am by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #261 on: February 03, 2018, 03:22:16 am »
@Bigun
They lied to the FISA court.

@driftdiver

Of course they did. They are Dims.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Quix

« Reply #262 on: February 03, 2018, 03:25:55 am »
The market was tanking before we knew for sure this memo was coming out.  The DJIA numbers are done for the day.   Off 666 points, @Quix is going to have a field day with this one.  IMHO, the Stock Market tank had practically ZERO to do with this sotry.

I'm the furthest thing from an economist. I don't even manage my checkbook very well.

However, I believe that the markets and economy will do amazingly well under Trump. I think Mark Taylor is accurate about God blessing Trump and the Republic accordingly under Trump that we might do one last big push regarding spreading The Gospel better and preparing for what is to come afterwards.

Of course markets rise and fall whether in good times or bad. I just think the Trump Times will be overwhelmingly good and at least greatly better than traitor Obummer's times.

Of course, that wouldn't be too hard to do. LOL.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #263 on: February 03, 2018, 03:30:39 am »
Someone maybe lots of someones is going to jail. Conspiring to rig a free election for the
highest office in the land is treason. A capital crime.

@jpsb

These are all professional politicians and goobermint insiders on both sides of this. No way in hell is ANY of them going up on capital crime charges. Ever heard the term "Professional Courtesy"?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #264 on: February 03, 2018, 03:34:15 am »
Conspiracy by Clinton, Fusion GPS, Steele, the FBI, and DOJ to influence an election using fraudulant information and false premise to wire tap the campaign of the opposition candidate .... A conspiracy continued after the election in an attempt to impeach the sitting President.

Is there a word for this?

@Right_in_Virginia

Yes,and the word is "Treason",but you will never hear any of the power brokers in either the media or the GOP even whisper that word because the first words they learned when first sworn in was "Professional Courtesy".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #265 on: February 03, 2018, 03:35:28 am »

Offline Quix

« Reply #266 on: February 03, 2018, 03:52:40 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

Yes,and the word is "Treason",but you will never hear any of the power brokers in either the media or the GOP even whisper that word because the first words they learned when first sworn in was "Professional Courtesy".

Normally, I'd be inclined to agree about such.

However, Trump is atypical, if he's anything. And, imho,

GOD IS SERIOUS about using Trump in exposing the lot of them and bringing them to justice.

I'm still hoping and praying that a a fitting time in the process, the key super evil child abusers and traitors will be executed at Gitmo.

Time will tell.

Oceander

« Reply #267 on: February 03, 2018, 11:19:16 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

You’ll never hear the word treason for the simple reason that “treason” is strictly defined in the Constitution and that definition does not encompass the abuse of the executive power for partisan political purposes.

But then again, it doesn’t surprise me in the least that @sneakypete neither knows nor cares what the Constitution says; faux conservatives generally don’t, at least not when it conflicts with their subjective prejudices.   

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #268 on: February 03, 2018, 12:55:16 pm »
You’ll never hear the word treason for the simple reason that “treason” is strictly defined in the Constitution and that definition does not encompass the abuse of the executive power for partisan political purposes.

But then again, it doesn’t surprise me in the least that @sneakypete neither knows nor cares what the Constitution says; faux conservatives generally don’t, at least not when it conflicts with their subjective prejudices.

@Oceander

With all due respect ** [recommendation edited by Mod2. No name-calling, please. Let's stay on topic.]
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 02:05:12 pm by Mod2 »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #269 on: February 03, 2018, 01:12:00 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Treason aside (they'll never go there) ... what can these cretins be charged with?  I don't want a slap on the wrist or demotion for this.... I want perp walks!!

@sneakypete

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #270 on: February 03, 2018, 01:24:04 pm »
So, according to the learned among us, this is not treasonous per legal prescript. But, it is not a “nothing-burger” either. So, what is it?
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #271 on: February 03, 2018, 01:55:45 pm »
So, according to the learned among us, this is not treasonous per legal prescript. But, it is not a “nothing-burger” either. So, what is it?

As everything usually is, likely something in between.  The memo highlights the Steele concerns and assertions Trump shouldn't be president without the reasons why.  He probably believed the nefarious things he was being fed and thought Trump was compromised.  Forbes ran an opinion article in Jan 2017 stating why the author believed the dossier was fake and why he didn't think Steele even wrote it.  Link here....

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2017/01/13/the-trump-dossier-is-false-news-and-heres-why/#4ead5c006867

The problem with leaving out Steele's state of mind is that it leaves the words open to be misconstrued.  Let's say someone was handed a document with very small type and they said, "I can't read this."  Left on its own, some people may think that person needs reading glasses and others will swear he's illiterate.

There's also the question about the renewals of the Page FISA warrant.  At least some of those had to occur under the new admin, based on the original warrant in Oct 2016 and 90 day renewal requirements.  They'd be briefed and aware of it.  Certainly, it seems they could have stopped, if it had a baseless foundation and no progress.

Finally, the memo says the investigation was initiated by Strzok, based on initial information gathered on Popadopulous.  Yes, Strzok is conflicted, but it kind of undercuts the idea this whole thing was just built around the dossier.  It's also a little problematic that the guy who initially caught the eye of investigators (Popadopulous) entered a guilty plea for lying about his contacts with Russian officials.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #272 on: February 03, 2018, 02:06:56 pm »
Treason aside (they'll never go there) ... what can these cretins be charged with?  I don't want a slap on the wrist or demotion for this.... I want perp walks!!

@sneakypete

@Right_in_Virginia

I don't like to admit or even think about it,but at the MOST I suspect we will see a few people losing their seats on committees,and maybe getting VERY small fines. Congress,and especially the US Senate,is just too corrupt for anything more meaningful to happen,like jail time. Hell,we even have a congressman that was a sitting judge on a US Federal Court that was impeached for sentence selling that is now a senior Congresscritter on one of our national intelligence committees. He may even chair it by now for all I know. Think about that one for a minute,a sitting judge removed from office for selling innocent sentences to people he knows were guilty now has access to national security secrets! On top of that he (Alcee Hastings) is of the skin color that can not be held accountable for any crimes or mistakes. What could possible go wrong there?

http://freebeacon.com/politics/rep-alcee-hastings-maxes-girlfriends-salary-fifth-straight-year/

The MOST we can realistically hope for is that enough white Dim voters will be disgusted at the DNC,and support the Trump ticket in 2020. The old "The longest trip begins with the first step." motto.

What NEEDS to happen is public arrests by US Marshalls,followed by public trials and hangings for those found guilty of the most grievous crimes,and serious times in a federal prison,not a  country club time out that has golf courses and swimming pools for the others.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #273 on: February 03, 2018, 02:07:33 pm »

Dan Bongino mentioned the name last night. But I’m afraid I’ve forgotten the name of who put Donald wise.

That would be Admiral Rodgers, head of the NSA.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #274 on: February 03, 2018, 02:07:47 pm »

As everything usually is, likely something in between.  The memo highlights the Steele concerns and assertions Trump shouldn't be president without the reasons why.  He probably believed the nefarious things he was being fed and thought Trump was compromised.  Forbes ran an opinion article in Jan 2017 stating why the author believed the dossier was fake and why he didn't think Steele even wrote it.  Link here....

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2017/01/13/the-trump-dossier-is-false-news-and-heres-why/#4ead5c006867

The problem with leaving out Steele's state of mind is that it leaves the words open to be misconstrued.  Let's say someone was handed a document with very small type and they said, "I can't read this."  Left on its own, some people may think that person needs reading glasses and others will swear he's illiterate.

There's also the question about the renewals of the Page FISA warrant.  At least some of those had to occur under the new admin, based on the original warrant in Oct 2016 and 90 day renewal requirements.  ... (snip)

Thank you for the thoughtful response.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck