Author Topic: First Excerpts of Nunes Memo Released  (Read 16043 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: First Excepts of Nunes Memo Released
« Reply #300 on: February 03, 2018, 05:07:00 pm »
@Bigun

I've heard numerous very qualified legal experts agree with what you just stated.

@driftdiver

Thanks!  That's good to know.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #301 on: February 03, 2018, 05:15:36 pm »
The FACTS should all come out in courts of law counselor!  There is more than sufficent evidence for a grand jury to charge IMHO.

At the very least, the same standards of justice, the same grave ethical concerns, that were happily & loudly applied by the Democrats to Republican administrations in the past; in Watergate, Iran Contra, the Plame affair; should be used here.

The great thing about Watergate is, is that the system worked. The American system worked. The press did its job. We did what we were supposed to do.– Carl Bernstein

Watergate showed more strengths in our system than weaknesses… The whole country did take part in quite a genuine sense in passing judgment on Richard Nixon.- Archibald Cox

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #302 on: February 03, 2018, 06:33:15 pm »
So, according to the learned among us, this is not treasonous per legal prescript. But, it is not a “nothing-burger” either. So, what is it?

A small footnote in the Wikipedia entry of Donald Trump ten years from now.

Watergate will continue to be be insisted as the greatest set of crimes ever perpetrated in the US Government.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #303 on: February 03, 2018, 06:37:21 pm »
Good to see you, @Lando Lincoln. I’ll use this post to posit a point.

@aligncare

Thank you
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #304 on: February 03, 2018, 06:41:37 pm »
@Bigun
They lied to the FISA court.
This may well fall under conspiracy to engage in malicious prosecution, along with falsely obtaining warrants--there is a veritable gold mine of possible proseccutions here, not to mention civil cases as well. I wonder if Mr. Rich factored in somewhere.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #305 on: February 03, 2018, 06:44:09 pm »
This may well fall under conspiracy to engage in malicious prosecution, along with falsely obtaining warrants--there is a veritable gold mine of possible proseccutions here, not to mention civil cases as well. I wonder if Mr. Rich factored in somewhere.

@Smokin Joe

Not to mention obstruction of justice.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #306 on: February 03, 2018, 06:47:04 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Not to mention obstruction of justice.
We're talking an entire syndicate, here. All the branches of qa major crime 'family' from corrupt LEOs to the enforcers in the field, the masterminds, the lieutenants with their individual rackets, etc. Just about any evil going on in the world today likely connects somewhere. Nothing would gove greater pleasure than to see rope manufacturer stock go up over this.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #307 on: February 03, 2018, 06:49:53 pm »
"Our form of government is only suitable for a moral people, and wholely unsuitable for
any others kind."
Forgotten who said that, anyway, since we have turned our back on
G*d and following His commands, we are no longer a moral people and can expected to be
either ruled by tyrants or conquered and exterminated.

'Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other' - John Adams - October 11, 1798

Which fits the general admonition of the Founders that if we will not be governed by God and the bible, we will be ruled by tyrants.

Even Benjamin Franklin noted: 'Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters.'

I feel sorry for anyone that is just now realizes that we live in a corrupt oligarchy

Normalcy Bias and Cognitive Dissonance are epidemic in a society in the midst of rapid decline.  Usually because no one wants to admit where we have arrived, because it will require them to admit the necessity of doing and risking what they are not willing to do and risk in order to arrest and stop a corrupt oligarchy.

So instead, they fall back on the comfortable shell games the corrupt oligarchy has manipulated to it's advantage to give the people an illusion that they have a voice and a semblance of control over their government.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline aligncare

« Reply #308 on: February 03, 2018, 06:55:31 pm »
The FACTS should all come out in courts of law counselor!  There is more than sufficent evidence for a grand jury to charge IMHO.

Joseph DiGenova Agrees with you. This needs to be presented to a federal grand jury, immediately!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #309 on: February 03, 2018, 08:34:59 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline anubias

« Reply #310 on: February 03, 2018, 09:10:12 pm »

Blows up in Orange Pantsuit Never-To-Be-Coronated-Queen.

:silly:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 09:10:40 pm by anubias »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #311 on: February 03, 2018, 11:38:07 pm »
I feel sorry for anyone that is just now realizes that we live in a corrupt oligarchy

@jpsb

Why? We all came to it in your own time,or will eventually.

I celebrate one more open-minded thinker each time I spot someone with that light-bulb going off over their heads.

So should we all because IF we survive this as a nation,we will need all the thinkers we can get.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #312 on: February 04, 2018, 02:22:44 am »
@jpsb

Why? We all came to it in your own time,or will eventually.

I celebrate one more open-minded thinker each time I spot someone with that light-bulb going off over their heads.

So should we all because IF we survive this as a nation,we will need all the thinkers we can get.
'Zactly. Besides, it deprives the oligarchy of one more head full of mush to manipulate.

C S Lewis

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #313 on: February 04, 2018, 05:36:53 pm »
@Oceander

Poster said, "Hey @mystery-ak you ban someone like @Cripplecreek and are fine with this little midget attack oceander? You should be ashamed!"

You said, "Boo-hoo!  Tender little snowflake can’t stand the fact that somebody might not agree with his cherished view that this was treason."

Your posts, as usual, make sense.  Trey Gowdy is close to this matter of the memo so I give him credibility. He explains this matter is not related to Mueller's investigation.  Most of the posts on this matter on this forum, are kneejerk reactions, wanting this to fit what they want, total vindication of Trump, instead of what it really is. I will wait on the Mueller investigation results to have an opinion.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #314 on: February 04, 2018, 05:45:19 pm »
@Oceander

Poster said, "Hey @mystery-ak you ban someone like @Cripplecreek and are fine with this little midget attack oceander? You should be ashamed!"

You said, "Boo-hoo!  Tender little snowflake can’t stand the fact that somebody might not agree with his cherished view that this was treason."

Your posts, as usual, make sense.  Trey Gowdy is close to this matter of the memo so I give him credibility. He explains this matter is not related to Mueller's investigation.  Most of the posts on this matter on this forum, are kneejerk reactions, wanting this to fit what they want, total vindication of Trump, instead of what it really is. I will wait on the Mueller investigation results to have an opinion.

:thumbsup:

(As usual, I would add!  Far too much bandwagon jumping going on here.  We don't know squat yet.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #315 on: February 04, 2018, 06:59:09 pm »
@Oceander

@Victoria33 I agree. This is about the abuse of power for personal/political gain, and rampant abuse of the public trust. The entire Obama/Clinton crime cartel desperately needs to be brought down, and I believe America would be stunned to know how extensive that organization is. (It's global, it's huge, and it has its tentacles in corners people may never have dreamed of.)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 07:00:33 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #316 on: February 04, 2018, 07:04:38 pm »
@Victoria33 I agree. This is about the abuse of power for personal/political gain, and rampant abuse of the public trust. The entire Obama/Clinton crime cartel desperately needs to be brought down, and I believe America would be stunned to know how extensive that organization is. (It's global, it's huge, and it has its tentacles in corners people may never have dreamed of.)

@Smokin Joe

Maybe,but when it comes to posters,what is bubbling away under the surface is the tremendous fear that Trump will end up winning and looking good as a result. Antie-Trumpers would rather see Trump go down in flames than see Hillary and some other Dims indicted for criminal acts while he is in office. They are protecting RINO turf.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #317 on: February 04, 2018, 07:15:01 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Maybe,but when it comes to posters,what is bubbling away under the surface is the tremendous fear that Trump will end up winning and looking good as a result. Antie-Trumpers would rather see Trump go down in flames than see Hillary and some other Dims indicted for criminal acts while he is in office. They are protecting RINO turf.

As Shakespeare said "Mischief, thou art afoot! Take thou what course thou wilt."

The only people I care about coning out 'winners' are the Americans who want our Republic free of criminality wrapped in a cloak of officialdom and imposed policy. If Trump can count this as a "Win" in that regard, we all win. Let the chips fall where they may. The primaries soured me on Trump, but at this point he is POTUS, and what we have to work with. Considering the opposition on the Left (The DNC Cartel), we'd best make the most of that.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #318 on: February 04, 2018, 07:25:13 pm »
As Shakespeare said "Mischief, thou art afoot! Take thou what course thou wilt."

The only people I care about coning out 'winners' are the Americans who want our Republic free of criminality wrapped in a cloak of officialdom and imposed policy. If Trump can count this as a "Win" in that regard, we all win. Let the chips fall where they may. The primaries soured me on Trump, but at this point he is POTUS, and what we have to work with. Considering the opposition on the Left (The DNC Cartel), we'd best make the most of that.

Tell me one other Republican running for POTUS that you'd want in the Oval Office...with all this dirty sh*t going on?  And for the love of God, don't say 'Cruz'. 

The DEMS have refused to accept the results of the last two presidential elections! 

They are like a grizzly once its tasted human blood...they are 'this close' to their 'UTOPIA'!   

And just as dangerous.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #319 on: February 04, 2018, 07:26:03 pm »

Tell me one other Republican running for POTUS that you'd want in the Oval Office...with all this dirty sh*t going on?  And for the love of God, don't say 'Cruz'. 

The DEMS have refused to accept the results of the last two presidential elections! 

They are like a grizzly once its tasted human blood...they are 'this close' to their 'UTOPIA'!   

And just as dangerous.
Cruz.  :tongue2:

Yeah, and when they get close they try to take the last steps in one jump--which exposes their BS to
anyone out there with their eyes open. Are you going to believe that America believes the BS the Media is pumping because the media tell you so?  :silly: Oldest propaganda trick in the book.
If the dems succeed in imposing their 'utopia' it will be over knee deep blood, as those have been established in the past in such garden spots as Haiti, Uganda, and elsewhere. I do not think that would go well.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 07:34:35 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Oceander

Re: First Excerpts of Nunes Memo Released
« Reply #320 on: February 04, 2018, 07:26:29 pm »

And just as dangerous.

With anyone else we would t have had a Russian setup.  No one else was stupid enough to mess around with Russians trying to peddle stolen emails. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #321 on: February 04, 2018, 07:51:33 pm »
With anyone else we would t have had a Russian setup.  No one else was stupid enough to mess around with Russians trying to peddle stolen emails.

What galls me about that bit of foolishness is, I don't think the Russians wanted to peddle emails.  I think they were planning on making a swindle out of it, and fleecing the rube.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #322 on: February 04, 2018, 08:15:21 pm »

That's not the "shit" to which I refer.

Try to keep up, here.    :laugh:

Oceander

« Reply #323 on: February 04, 2018, 08:16:57 pm »
That's not the "shit" to which I refer.

Try to keep up, here.    :laugh:

So Trump stupidity viz. Russians, no shit.  Try to keep up, sparky. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #324 on: February 04, 2018, 09:17:38 pm »

@Smokin Joe

I couldn't agree more. A win is a win,no matter who fathered it.