Author Topic: Roy Moore alleges voter fraud, files challenge to election defeat  (Read 16186 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Roy Moore alleges voter fraud, files challenge to election defeat
« Reply #125 on: December 28, 2017, 07:50:28 pm »
And on that subject, perhaps Moore would not have won the primary in the first place if the GOP had vetted him properly before the primary vote and all his baggage was known.
They did vet him. Luther Strange was on record looking for the allegations that mysteriously showed up AFTER the primary, but could find no evidence of them.

With the McConnell machine backing Strange, if they were real, they'd have come up sooner. They didn't. They're not consistent with the behavior of other sex offenders. They're not even consistent with the evidence if Aaron Klein's reporting is to be believed.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline musiclady

« Reply #126 on: December 28, 2017, 07:50:28 pm »
Since the election has been officially certified, Moore's "alleging" voter fraud has amounted to nothing.

He lost.  And he alone, is the reason he lost.

End of story.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Oceander

« Reply #127 on: December 28, 2017, 07:51:35 pm »
The articles have been posted here for all to read. You just don't want to believe them.

Actually Fox didn't retract it, but amended it. Even Bevery Young admits she added the stuff at the bottom to it. Yet she passed it off as Moore's. That's called forgery.

That does not change the fact that he did sign the year book.  Adding other material does not render the original material false. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #128 on: December 28, 2017, 07:51:47 pm »
Which is where all the Moore supporters are.
You've done more pooh-poohing on this thread than an airport restroom on the week after Christmas.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #129 on: December 28, 2017, 07:52:07 pm »
Now you’re just dodging the question.  Because, in your view,  one of the other candidates would have beaten the democrat, that proves there was fraud?

And on that subject, perhaps Moore would not have won the primary in the first place if the GOP had vetted him properly before the primary vote and all his baggage was known.

Ah but they did. The Strange campaign did exactly that and found nothing.

Strange also had serious skeletons in his closet. You think they wouldn't have been brought out? Would you have supported Strange then, or did alot of people hate Moore because he sounded a little like Trump, and they hate Trump, though Trump never endorsed him?
The Republic is lost.

Oceander

« Reply #130 on: December 28, 2017, 07:52:35 pm »
They did vet him. Luther Strange was on record looking for the allegations that mysteriously showed up AFTER the primary, but could find no evidence of them.

With the McConnell machine backing Strange, if they were real, they'd have come up sooner. They didn't. They're not consistent with the behavior of other sex offenders. They're not even consistent with the evidence if Aaron Klein's reporting is to be believed.

No, they didn’t, because they didn’t even pick up on the stuff that he freely admitted to. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #131 on: December 28, 2017, 07:53:06 pm »
 :thud:
That does not change the fact that he did sign the year book.  Adding other material does not render the original material false.
We have no proof he actually did other than the accuser's own word, which has since been proven unreliable and altered.

Furthermore, the alleged alteration was done in the style to make it look like his current signature—i.e. forgery, with intent to deceive.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #132 on: December 28, 2017, 07:53:28 pm »

But her story was based on the stuff that was added, the place, the date. Taken by itself, it means nothing, not much more than a fan getting an autograph from a celebrity.

Not to mention she still presented it as his, which is fraud, and tanks any credibility she had.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 07:53:59 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Oceander

« Reply #133 on: December 28, 2017, 07:53:58 pm »
The will to disbelieve is powerfully strong with the Moore fanatics today.  Too bad. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #134 on: December 28, 2017, 07:54:26 pm »
No, they didn’t, because they didn’t even pick up on the stuff that he freely admitted to.
What, that he refused to date washed-up white trash single moms until forced to?

Oceander

« Reply #135 on: December 28, 2017, 07:55:06 pm »
What, that he refused to date washed-up white trash single moms until forced to?

Well that explains your stellar dating history. 

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #136 on: December 28, 2017, 07:55:43 pm »
Well in any case its over buttercups the other guy has been declared the winner and nothing is going to change that.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #137 on: December 28, 2017, 07:56:18 pm »
Well that explains your stellar dating history.
Ah, the low blow. Stay classy.

If this is any evidence of your paying job, you should be disbarred for incompetence.

Oceander

« Reply #138 on: December 28, 2017, 07:56:56 pm »
Ah, the low blow. Stay classy.

If this is any evidence of your paying job, you should be disbarred for incompetence.

Wishing it were so doesn’t make it so. 

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #139 on: December 28, 2017, 07:57:35 pm »

888high58888
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #140 on: December 28, 2017, 07:59:14 pm »
Since the election has been officially certified, Moore's "alleging" voter fraud has amounted to nothing.

Aparently one democrat judge has the power to do that in the state of Alabama and that is VERY sad!

He lost.  And he alone, is the reason he lost.

A patently untrue statement!  He had a LOT of help in losing and you know it!

End of story.

For you perhaps but not for me by any streach of the imagination.  Just going to make me fight the Mitch McConnels of this world that much harder in the future.

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #141 on: December 28, 2017, 07:59:37 pm »
You said Moore was a terrible candidate, and implied that's why he lost. I'll concede he didn't have the kind of campaign that was up to snuff to the avalanche they dumped on him, but tell me in this situation who would have? Luther Strange?

I was hardly alone in that assessment.  A lot of the Monday morning QBs were less than shocked about the loss.  Even Alex Marlow from Breitbart called him a weak candidate that ran a terrible campaign.  Moore wasn't even Bannon's first choice - Brooks was.  Strange had Trump's endorsement.  The likelihood Moore could lose to Jones was called by Alabama republicans back in September before the allegations.

Strange supporters were at least somewhat divided on how they will approach the general election in December.

"It will be closer than if Luther had won" the nomination, said Perry Hooper, a former state lawmaker who predicted some Republicans will stay home in December or even vote for Jones.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-alabama-senate-election-20170926-story,amp.html

And simply citing that there were previous special elections doesn't mean that logic applies to this one. But if you want to do that, then explain why the vote for the Dem candidate in those was a fraction of Hillary's number in '16, not 90%?

Perhaps because dem strategists looked at what worked and what didn't in the previous four attempts.  There was political fatigue in the early races.  By the time this special election rolled around, you had a president on record with his agenda.  The republican candidate did not have full support from him.  The dems had a motivated and re-energized group of voters. 

The senate had proven itself vulnerable and important to stopping things Trump was trying to do.  Strange had proven to be a reliable vote for Trump and still nothing was done.  What motivation did republicans who didn't like Moore have in sending him to DC?  Turning out the maximum number of voter they could muster was their best chance dems had.  They did it.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Silver Pines

« Reply #142 on: December 28, 2017, 08:04:06 pm »
There you go again, denying that even the accuser admitted spoiling and altering the evidence.

How's Egypt?

@jmyrlefuller

You never got back to me about Moore's lawsuits. 

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #143 on: December 28, 2017, 08:07:02 pm »
You've done more pooh-poohing on this thread than an airport restroom on the week after Christmas.

Just don't tap your feet.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Silver Pines

« Reply #144 on: December 28, 2017, 08:07:20 pm »
The articles have been posted here for all to read. You just don't want to believe them.

Actually Fox didn't retract it, but amended it. Even Bevery Young admits she added the stuff at the bottom to it. Yet she passed it off as Moore's. That's called forgery.

@Free Vulcan

Haven't seen them.  Where did they come from, Breitbart?  The source that believed Moore was guilty all along?

No it isn't.  Forgery would be faking the signature.  Moore signed the yearbook.  Young added the date  below it, she informed Gloria Allred of that fact early on, and Allred misrepresented it. 

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #145 on: December 28, 2017, 08:07:52 pm »
@jmyrlefuller

You never got back to me about Moore's lawsuits.

So you hold Moore to his very last word, but excuse Beverly Young when hers turns into garbage?

Got it.
The Republic is lost.

Offline MOD4

« Reply #146 on: December 28, 2017, 08:12:41 pm »
This thread has been trending to unacceptable personal insults, as Roy Moore threads are wont to do.

I'd like for this to stop, I don't want to have to lock the thread in the middle of a developing story.

Silver Pines

« Reply #147 on: December 28, 2017, 08:12:43 pm »
So you hold Moore to his very last word, but excuse Beverly Young when hers turns into garbage?

Got it.

@Free Vulcan

My last post corrected your false statement that Young lied.  Blame Allred. 

The question is, why wouldn't you hold Moore to his last word? 

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #148 on: December 28, 2017, 08:14:48 pm »
It's very sad when a man is presumed guilty regardless if the evidence shows otherwise in order for those in power to decide who they want.  This will be how the DEMS and the GOPe will roll from this point forward in upcoming elections.  Even if voter fraud is proven, nothing will be done.  Liberals seem to be notorious for escaping responsibility while the GOPe looks the other way.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #149 on: December 28, 2017, 08:15:33 pm »
@Free Vulcan

Haven't seen them.  Where did they come from, Breitbart?  The source that believed Moore was guilty all along?

No it isn't.  Forgery would be faking the signature.  Moore signed the yearbook.  Young added the date  below it, she informed Gloria Allred of that fact early on, and Allred misrepresented it.

And Young hired her, and didn't say a word about it till she was called on it. And it was testifed to as Moore's, though she wrote it. Forgery.

She had her chance to speak up, and didn't, and now you're trying to shift the blame to the lawyer. She's lucky it wasn't a court of law or she'd be held for perjury.

http://wkrg.com/2017/11/20/roy-moore-campaign-attempts-to-debunk-accusers-claims/

http://www.gopusa.com/witnesses-come-forward-to-refute-allegations-against-roy-moore/
The Republic is lost.