Author Topic: Roy Moore alleges voter fraud, files challenge to election defeat  (Read 16216 times)

Silver Pines

Re: Roy Moore alleges voter fraud, files challenge to election defeat
« Reply #175 on: December 29, 2017, 01:50:55 am »
   Do you really figure Judge Roy Moore will be one to ride off in the Sunset @jmyrlefuller ?

@corbe

To ride off into the sunset, he'd have to know how to ride in the first place.  Sassy was two seconds away from dumping the idiot on the ground.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #176 on: December 29, 2017, 03:02:43 am »
@Free Vulcan

Haven't seen them.  Where did they come from, Breitbart?  The source that believed Moore was guilty all along?

No it isn't.  Forgery would be faking the signature.  Moore signed the yearbook.  Young added the date  below it, she informed Gloria Allred of that fact early on, and Allred misrepresented it. 

Now you just are making a joke out of yourself. You saw the articles the same as everyone else here saw them.

You claim Moore signed the yearbook. Well please please please prove Moore signed the yearbook, because they never released the yearbook to be checked by an independent group (much less you). They never will release it and you know why. What they did do was on camera in front of every major liberal publication say that what was shown was completely done by Roy Moore with a straight face (well a crying face just like every other Gloria Allred client has done)... She read every single word and presented the whole as original for emphasis. Why was it important? Because the added part date it. Then a week or so later the WP did an article where they interview a handwriting expert who hee-hawed around and said it looked like the whole thing was done by one person. He probable is right (it probable was forged by one person), and the two women were on stage lying because they wanting one thing, to ruin Roy Moore.  She even presented herself as a "Trump voter" but had it proven that her voting record was "inactive" so she couldn't of even done that.

Again I have asked this forum to give me one REAL shred of evidence on the accounts that mattered. There is three allegations to choose from, that Moore dated a 14 y/o girl and tried to get sexual with her. Next is Roy Moore basically attempted to rape a woman at around 10 pm after closing time (though it was said that it didn't close until 11pm or 12pm due to Goodyear traffic they stayed open for. Third that Roy Moore just happened to  forcefully grab some bottom right next to a grown woman's mother (and she never even made a whimper at the time).  The rest are non-stories (and non-crimes) that were thrown out to extend the coverage time of the previous stories.

Mixed in with the non-stories were allegations that Roy was banned at the Mall by a racist black lady and a fellow that is married to a self admitted far left Bernie liberal activist. He of course claimed to be neutral in the matter and I proved it wasn't so several times on this forum.

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sighlass

« Reply #177 on: December 29, 2017, 03:24:06 am »
@corbe

To ride off into the sunset, he'd have to know how to ride in the first place.  Sassy was two seconds away from dumping the idiot on the ground.

Well he always rode the horse in to vote. Perhaps instead of posting crap from liberals on twitter you could use some of the other 50 years of riding in to vote to prove he was 2 seconds away from being thrown. Like when it was reported he actually was thrown. Can't because that is all you have, big nothing bs burgers.

Ever rode a horse in a parade? I have, and unless you ride a lot, they tend to be a little jumpy when surrounded by a bunch of reporters with flash cameras. Not something they see everyday. But Roy's form was bad you claim. Well my form wasn't the prettiest either, but then again, I was just a farm kid with a half wild horse that was mean as heck (don't leave the barn door open).

Media scares horses...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljbnUfqrwsM

« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 03:38:37 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline corbe

« Reply #178 on: December 29, 2017, 03:36:46 am »
Well he always rode the horse in to vote. Perhaps instead of posting crap from liberals on twitter you could use some of the other 50 years of riding in to vote to prove he was 2 seconds away from being thrown. Like when it was reported he actually was thrown. Can't because that is all you have, big nothing bs burgers.

Ever rode a horse in a parade? I have, and unless you ride a lot, they tend to be a little jumpy when surrounded by a bunch of reporters with flash cameras. Not something they see everyday. But Roy's form was bad you claim. Well my form wasn't the prettiest either, but then again, I was just a farm kid with a half wild horse that was mean as heck (don't leave the barn door open).

@Sighlass

Dude, I never took a position on the Strange/Moore/Jones $hit, other than wanting MO.  It was in the hands of the Alabamians since, like,  forever. I will terribly dislike them (GOP, press) getting involved in Cruz's re election in Texas but I know they will, to some extent.

I want to take this opportunity, again, to Thank you for the front line reports, as always.

*As a Texan I don't ride horses, I go to Taco Bell and eat them.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #179 on: December 29, 2017, 03:44:44 am »
Ever rode a horse in a parade? I have, and unless you ride a lot, they tend to be a little jumpy when surrounded by a bunch of reporters with flash cameras. Not something they see everyday.

The horse did express concerns on Twitter.......

Roy Moore's Horse
@RoyMooresHorse

I DID NOT CHOOSE THIS LIFE.

PLEASE, IF HE WINS HE WILL RIDE ME INTO WASHINGTON AND I AM SCARED OF CARS.

2:31 PM · Dec 12, 2017

https://mobile.twitter.com/RoyMooresHorse/status/940680413529350144
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Sighlass

« Reply #180 on: December 29, 2017, 04:52:44 am »

Roy Moore's Horse

Why not just tweet this lady's account too... you're both on the same side.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 04:53:38 am by Sighlass »

Silver Pines

« Reply #181 on: December 29, 2017, 04:55:41 am »
Now you just are making a joke out of yourself. You saw the articles the same as everyone else here saw them.

You claim Moore signed the yearbook. Well please please please prove Moore signed the yearbook, because they never released the yearbook to be checked by an independent group (much less you). They never will release it and you know why. What they did do was on camera in front of every major liberal publication say that what was shown was completely done by Roy Moore with a straight face (well a crying face just like every other Gloria Allred client has done)... She read every single word and presented the whole as original for emphasis. Why was it important? Because the added part date it. Then a week or so later the WP did an article where they interview a handwriting expert who hee-hawed around and said it looked like the whole thing was done by one person. He probable is right (it probable was forged by one person), and the two women were on stage lying because they wanting one thing, to ruin Roy Moore.  She even presented herself as a "Trump voter" but had it proven that her voting record was "inactive" so she couldn't of even done that.

Again I have asked this forum to give me one REAL shred of evidence on the accounts that mattered. There is three allegations to choose from, that Moore dated a 14 y/o girl and tried to get sexual with her. Next is Roy Moore basically attempted to rape a woman at around 10 pm after closing time (though it was said that it didn't close until 11pm or 12pm due to Goodyear traffic they stayed open for. Third that Roy Moore just happened to  forcefully grab some bottom right next to a grown woman's mother (and she never even made a whimper at the time).  The rest are non-stories (and non-crimes) that were thrown out to extend the coverage time of the previous stories.

Mixed in with the non-stories were allegations that Roy was banned at the Mall by a racist black lady and a fellow that is married to a self admitted far left Bernie liberal activist. He of course claimed to be neutral in the matter and I proved it wasn't so several times on this forum.

@Sighlass

Do me a favor.  Don’t try to tell me which threads I’ve visited, okay?  I don’t have the time to comb the forum, much as I might want to. 

There are a few jokes running around.  The main one is the self-important, fuming, grandstanding sex creep in a cowboy suit who will probably be carping about election results when Easter rolls around.  The rest are the few who, somehow, believe there’s nothing to the allegations.

It’s not up to the forum to prove anything to you.  If you can’t use the internet to access the information that’s readily available, I’m sorry. 

Offline edpc

« Reply #182 on: December 29, 2017, 04:57:21 am »
Why not just tweet this lady's account too... you're both on the same side.

Silver Pines

« Reply #183 on: December 29, 2017, 04:57:30 am »

Roy Moore's Horse
@RoyMooresHorse

I DID NOT CHOOSE THIS LIFE.

PLEASE, IF HE WINS HE WILL RIDE ME INTO WASHINGTON AND I AM SCARED OF CARS.

2:31 PM · Dec 12, 2017

https://mobile.twitter.com/RoyMooresHorse/status/940680413529350144

@edpc

Poor Sassy.  She tweeted that she felt like an accomplice when Moore used her to meet high school girls.

Offline edpc

« Reply #184 on: December 29, 2017, 05:00:39 am »
Poor Sassy.  She tweeted that she felt like an accomplice when Moore used her to meet high school girls.

I KNOW THINGS ABOUT ROY MOORE THAT WILL HAUNT YOUR SOUL

That's still my favorite.

Silver Pines

« Reply #185 on: December 29, 2017, 05:03:58 am »

Media scares horses...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljbnUfqrwsM

@Sighlass

Well, WHY did he always ride a horse to vote?  Doesn’t he own a damn car?  And doesn’t that kind of cheap stunt irritate you?  Dressed in a kid’s cowboy outfit (in Alabama?), schlumping along on a horse  for the easily impressed.  He looked like a fool.

I say his form was bad?  My niece rides competition and she almost choked herself laughing when she saw the video.

Silver Pines

« Reply #186 on: December 29, 2017, 05:04:24 am »
I KNOW THINGS ABOUT ROY MOORE THAT WILL HAUNT YOUR SOUL

That's still my favorite.

Lmao

Offline corbe

« Reply #187 on: December 29, 2017, 05:05:24 am »
    Why do ya'll keep trolling the Mooreist here?
    Do you have some type of cowboy phobia?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #188 on: December 29, 2017, 05:07:25 am »

You mean goat-ropers?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #189 on: December 29, 2017, 05:07:42 am »
Actually, as a Christian seeking God's will, and not one's own, the lesson to be learned from the election, no matter how bitter, is that it was NOT God's will that he win it.  If one believes in the Sovereignty of God, then that is the only conclusion to be drawn from  the election.

Wow @musiclady --- From your post I can only conclude that you believe, no matter how bitter it is, that it WAS God's will that Donald Trump win.

Sweeeet!  ^-^

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #190 on: December 29, 2017, 05:11:07 am »
@Sighlass

Well, WHY did he always ride a horse to vote?

Animals have the right to vote in Alabama too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #191 on: December 29, 2017, 05:15:53 am »
You mean goat-ropers?

That's Missouri dude.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #192 on: December 29, 2017, 05:16:13 am »

The Moore haters are kin to Trump haters.  There is no reasoning with them  That's why I seldom post of Moore threads.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline edpc

« Reply #193 on: December 29, 2017, 05:17:40 am »

Unless you were a crow named Jim.

Silver Pines

« Reply #194 on: December 29, 2017, 05:22:27 am »

@corbe, maybe direct that question elsewhere, because when I’m addressed by a poster and asked to respond to certain things, I might do it.

Silver Pines

« Reply #195 on: December 29, 2017, 05:23:39 am »

LOL

Offline corbe

« Reply #196 on: December 29, 2017, 05:26:17 am »
The Moore haters are kin to Trump haters.  There is no reasoning with them  That's why I seldom post of Moore threads.

Silver Pines

« Reply #197 on: December 29, 2017, 05:26:20 am »

“Except now, because I have a passive-aggressive point to make, so imma slip that on in and then go back to being fake sweet.”

Classic, lol

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #198 on: December 29, 2017, 05:26:36 am »
That's Missouri dude.

Called 'em that in TX, too.  I think it's common everywhere there are Rodeos. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #199 on: December 29, 2017, 05:27:48 am »
“Except now, because I have a passive-aggressive point to make, so imma slip that on in and then go back to being fake sweet.”

Classic, lol

5-Iron or a 3-Wood for this?
I will NOT comply.