Author Topic: Fox News Poll: Enthused Democrats give Jones[10pt] lead over Moore in Alabama  (Read 9979 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Darn, those pesky voters.

Double edged sword, unfortunately.  The pesky voters also give us people like McCain, Collins, McConnell, et al...
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm happy to fight, but not on behalf of this clown.   I'll fight for folks I believe in;  I won't expend my moral capital on someone who been removed from office twice by the State of Alabama.   

We've already see for whom you'd fight, and I'm still laughing.  Kasich?  :silly:

Alcee Hastings was a Judge from FL that was impeached and removed by 2/3 if the US Senate, yet you have far more vitriol for Moore than him.  In fact, I don't think I've ever seen you mention his name, you only seem to have trouble with people that have (R) behind their names.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 07:52:51 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Double edged sword, unfortunately.  The pesky voters also give us people like McCain, Collins, McConnell, et al...

You don't see lefties like Jazz bitching about them, do you?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

No it won't.    It is the media lies and control of the airwaves that harms us.   

Trump has shown that if people will just fight back,  it renders much of the media's lies ineffective.

The lesson that more should embrace. The race is for elected representative, not pastor.

I do not share all of Moore's views, but compared to his only competitor, I prefer him hands down.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The lesson that more should embrace. The race is for elected representative, not pastor.

I do not share all of Moore's views, but compared to his only competitor, I prefer him hands down.

So do I, and I hope a majority of the AL voters will be shocked to their senses when they step in the booth and see the name "Doug Jones" in the same manner they were when they saw "Hillary Clinton."
I will NOT comply.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
So do I, and I hope a majority of the AL voters will be shocked to their senses when they step in the booth and see the name "Doug Jones" in the same manner they were when they saw "Hillary Clinton."

Hillary Clinton's evil,  Doug Jones is just a Democrat.   I was looking up Richard Shelby's ACU rating earlier, and saw that Mo Brooks has a 92 rating.   That's the kind of conservative I wish the Alabama GOP had nominated. 

This is all unfortunate,  but the GOP will be better served with Roy Moore turned away by the good citizens of his state.   Hell, Trump will be better served if Roy Moore is turned away.   The Dems want Moore elected because he's the means to hang Trump on similar sexual harassment charges.    Why do you think Franken was ditched for engagement in merely sophomoric behavior?  They needed Conyers gone, and the Black Caucus insisted that Franken had to go too.   The Dems want to clean house so they can nail President Trump.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline DiogenesLamp

I'm happy to fight, but not on behalf of this clown.   I'll fight for folks I believe in;  I won't expend my moral capital on someone who been removed from office twice by the State of Alabama.   

Because he fought back against Federal Judge tyranny.    I consider the remaining Alabama judges to be the cowards.  *THOSE*  are the people who need to get kicked out of office.   

Too many people accept this notion that Federal Judges can make up bullsh*t,  tell us it's "the law",   and we just have to accept it.   

Moore has been the only one with the guts enough to tell the Federal tyrants to go F*** themselves. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Mesaclone

Hillary Clinton's evil,  Doug Jones is just a Democrat.   I was looking up Richard Shelby's ACU rating earlier, and saw that Mo Brooks has a 92 rating.   That's the kind of conservative I wish the Alabama GOP had nominated. 

This is all unfortunate,  but the GOP will be better served with Roy Moore turned away by the good citizens of his state.   Hell, Trump will be better served if Roy Moore is turned away.   The Dems want Moore elected because he's the means to hang Trump on similar sexual harassment charges.    Why do you think Franken was ditched for engagement in merely sophomoric behavior?  They needed Conyers gone, and the Black Caucus insisted that Franken had to go too.   The Dems want to clean house so they can nail President Trump.

Jazz, while I agree with your reasoning to an extent...all Republicans at this point need to hold their nose and vote for Moore. He's reprehensible, but the Senate is too important to allow a Dem from Alabama to tip it away from the GOP. The best possible outcome is a Moore victory, his removal under Article I, Section 5, clause 2, of the Constitution by his fellow Republicans and a few Dems...and a new Alabama Senate election that puts forward a new conservative candidate who is not a child molester. This keeps the seat GOP, and shows that we are more than willing to expel a reprehensible member of our own party when necessary.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hillary Clinton's evil,  Doug Jones is just a Democrat.

Which means he can be counted on as a lock-step vote to keep abortion legal, common and subsidized by the taxpayers.  I leave it as an exercise to the readers to determine if that's evil.

As for Trump being better off without Moore so the Dems can have a clear field of fire, I think your reasoning may be faulty.  If I  were Trump, I think I'd rather like to have a lightning rod installed in the Senate.  Franken will be another because I'm pretty sure he'll renege on his promise to resign if Moore wins.

I'm rooting for a Moore win just for the sheer entertainment value.  Things are just starting up.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 08:31:26 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline DiogenesLamp

who is not a child molester.

We keep buying into the lies spread by the mainstream media.   We did it with "Macaca."  We did it with "Wide Stance".   We did it with Strom Thurmond's birthday.  We did it with "Binders full of women".   

We are the stupid party.   

Till proof is provided,  it is an accusation,  and a shaky one at that.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline edpc

Jazz, while I agree with your reasoning to an extent...all Republicans at this point need to hold their nose and vote for Moore. He's reprehensible, but the Senate is too important to allow a Dem from Alabama to tip it away from the GOP. The best possible outcome is a Moore victory, his removal under Article I, Section 5, clause 2, of the Constitution by his fellow Republicans and a few Dems...and a new Alabama Senate election that puts forward a new conservative candidate who is not a child molester. This keeps the seat GOP, and shows that we are more than willing to expel a reprehensible member of our own party when necessary.

Here’s the problem with that.  If Moore has a decisive victory and is removed by the Senate, you can expect a huge backlash against the GOP.  Just deal with the outcome either way.  Many are forgetting the seat comes up for re-election in 2020.  Plenty of time to find, vet, and fundraise for someone to either challenge Moore or unseat Jones.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I'd like to see the tactic of springing BS allegations on Republican candidates just as the ink is drying on the ballots discredited.
I will NOT comply.

Offline musiclady

If Moore loses, then perhaps the Republicans in Alabama should try to come up with a better candidate next time around.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline dfwgator

I want Moore to win to teach a lesson to all those wimpy Republicans who always back down at the first sign of media scandal, and show that good things happen when you stand your ground.

Offline DiogenesLamp

If Moore loses, then perhaps the Republicans in Alabama should try to come up with a better candidate next time around.

Some people still do not comprehend how this game is played.   

No matter what candidate is chosen,   the Democrat smear machine will savage them.   The more conservative he is,   the worse the attacks will be. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

You think?

888high58888

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Like Kasich.   :whistle:
I will NOT comply.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Like Kasich.   :whistle:

I'm sure the do-nothing Senators would be a much better choice than someone who helped balance the federal budget and has signed numerous pro-life bills in Ohio.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

Some people still do not comprehend how this game is played.   

No matter what candidate is chosen,   the Democrat smear machine will savage them.   The more conservative he is,   the worse the attacks will be.

Its the seriousness of the charge afterall.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I'm sure the do-nothing Senators would be a much better choice than someone who helped balance the federal budget and has signed numerous pro-life bills in Ohio.

Kasich is a good man - and one of the few left from the days of the Reagan Revolution.   

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Can't be repeated often enough.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Kasich has set the entire state of Ohio up for bankruptcy by taking free Obamacare money...which also provides funds for abortions.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Kasich hated your guy for President and publicly announced his refusal to vote for him.  Did you forget that?
I will NOT comply.

Offline edpc

Kasich is a good man - and one of the few left from the days of the Reagan Revolution.

When I lived there, I was happy to see him defeat Strickland.  However, I became increasingly uncomfortable with his willingness to take large amounts of federal money and beliefs that government can and should be caretakers of the poor.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Kasich got soft on illegal immigration; but that said, I think we are too quick to criticize sometimes. That was bad about medicaid and illegal immigration but he definitely has done some good things too. But Rush makes the same criticisms, so there you go.