Author Topic: Fox News Poll: Enthused Democrats give Jones[10pt] lead over Moore in Alabama  (Read 9976 times)

Offline dfwgator

It's not "my wish".    The Alabama GOP had the time and the means to dump this clown.   They chose to stick with him.   You reap what you sow.

Darn, those pesky voters.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
And Senator Shelby's too?

Having interviewed him a few times while covering news in Alabama...yeah.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Darn, those pesky voters.

Vote against Moore, lose your seat;  vote for Moore, lose your soul.   

Yeah, helluva choice there.   Shelby - an unimpeachable conservative - has got it right. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
It looks like it must be tight with basically Trump stumping for him albeit in Pensacola and a robo-call for Moore as well.

We've got two polls saying the opposite and yes, @edpc , I have looked at RCP too.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Having interviewed him a few times while covering news in Alabama...yeah.

Well, then no one's conservative enough in your book.   *****rollingeyes*****

But I'll take it - I'm proud to be advocating the same thing as Sen. Shelby.   

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Well, then no one's conservative enough in your book.   *****rollingeyes*****

But I'll take it - I'm proud to be advocating the same thing as Sen. Shelby.

He was a Democrat until 1994.  He's spent his entire adult life living on the government dole as a politician.

He's got a C score when it comes to Conservatism.  He's sponsored Obama budgets that fund Planned Parenthood and has no problems with usless corporate welfare programs like the Ex-Im bank.

He's a RINO is every sense of the word.

If that's something you're proud to associate with...*shrug*...just confirms a lot about what most of us here already know about you.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 06:25:44 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline dfwgator

He was a Democrat until 1994.  He's spent his entire adult life living on the government dole as a politician.

He's cot a C score when it comes to Conservatism.  He's sponsored Obama budgets that fund Planned Parenthood and has no problems with usless corporate welfare programs like the Ex-Im bank.

He's a RINO is every sense of the word.

If that's something you're proud to associate with...*shrug*...just confirms a lot about what most of us here already know about you.

He's a Democrat in All But Name.

Offline aligncare

So true.  How unrealistic can some people get.  And yet, we find people here still bragging about not voting for Trump and earnestly claiming that this did not mean they supported Hillary.

They cannot face the fact that they did, in fact, support Hillary by voting for Mickey Mouse or not voting.

Three important things happened for America’s future in the election of 2016:

One, Donald Trump was elected with his America First agenda – and that was a good thing.

Two, Hillary was defeated – and that was a VERY good thing.

Three, Donald Trump’s election success began the process of exposing and unraveling the deep state, including their media allies. This process is ongoing and is spurred by the deep state’s hatred for President Trump.

All three comprise money in the bank for a brighter future for our beloved country.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Senator Shelby is a Conservative Republican, and he's willing to do the right thing.   

And don't you dare suggest that it's "conservative" to prostitute your good name.

Shelby is a "McConnell Republican."  And I wouldn't worry too much about prostituting your good name, that would requiring having one to prostitute in the first place.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline cato potatoe

So true.  How unrealistic can some people get.  And yet, we find people here still bragging about not voting for Trump and earnestly claiming that this did not mean they supported Hillary.

That's because it depends entirely upon your perspective.  A Hillary supporter in our office blames me for Trump because I voted third party.  Such a binary world only exists where voting is mandatory and third party/write-in candidates are disallowed.  We have 98 million voting-age persons who didn't vote in 2016, and another 8 million who went third party.  So your position is 172 million people supported Hillary, and 63 million supported Trump.  To which I say ... why in the hell is Trump allowed to be President?  There should be riots in the streets.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I thought only hayseed bigots talk about saving their souls?  Oh...I forgot...you are speaking in the hypothetical. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DiogenesLamp

Right on, Senator Shelby!    And to hell with the evangelicals who've expended their moral authority pimping for this lawless clown. 

You seem to be the sort that would support a roundup of Jews if a Judges said it was "the law."   

No,  "the law"  is not made up on the spot by idiot judges.   It is passed by legislators representing the will of the people.    Judge created law is automatically wrong. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

If you take him at his word, he considered both options and decided he could live with either, though he would prefer neither.

It is a different aspect of the same argument.  Claiming both are "equally bad"  is just another childish dodge.   

One is clearly superior to the other,   even if you accept the lies being told about him as true.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

I'm saying to do what Sen. Shelby did - vote for neither, write in Mr. Brooks.   And don't blame him, or me, or anyone else who's been warning the Alabama GOP for weeks and months now about this fool.   

Moore isn't the fool here.  The fools are those who would throw the baby out with the bathwater.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
He's a Democrat in All But Name.

Shelby's ACU rating for 2016 was 83%, and his rating for 2015 was 96%.   

Of course he's conservative - but what's more, he's principled.   

Offline Just_Victor

One way or another, the truth will supplant the polls tomorrow evening.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

You seem to be the sort that would support a roundup of Jews if a Judges said it was "the law."   

No,  "the law"  is not made up on the spot by idiot judges.   It is passed by legislators representing the will of the people.    Judge created law is automatically wrong.

So you're calling me a Nazi?    *****rollingeyes*****

The legislature can and often does overturn judge-made law.   But it is as legitimate a source of law as any other.   Moore's nihilism is an affront to our Constitutional republic.

And now I hear Moore's been caught on tape urging we junk the law's equal protection guaranteed by the fourteenth amendment, as well as a woman's right to vote.   The man's an embarrassment.   

Offline Just_Victor

Yeah, helluva choice there.   Shelby - an unimpeachable conservative - has got it right.

Why would voting to spite a few 40 year old unproven allegations be losing one's soul?
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline LMAO

Shelby's ACU rating for 2016 was 83%, and his rating for 2015 was 96%.   

Of course he's conservative - but what's more, he's principled.   

@Jazzhead

While I share many of your concerns when it comes to Roy Moore,  and I’m not just speaking of the accusations because we don’t know hundred percent for sure if he’s guilty of them, it will ultimately be up to the people of Alabama to decide if he’s worthy to go to the Senate or not.

If he should win,and it’s a good chance he may, at that point he’s no longer candidate Roy Moore but Sen. Roy Moore and then what
,in your opinion, should the GOP do

I don’t advocate removing him if he is legitimately voted in so we would end up stuck with him until next election, I guess
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Moore isn't the fool here.  The fools are those who would throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Moore's poisonous bathwater will harm the entire GOP.   

Offline DiogenesLamp

So you're calling me a Nazi?    *****rollingeyes*****

Nope,  i'm saying that people like you are how the Nazis came to power.    Anyone who accepts a tyrant judge creating law out of thin air is apt to accept a dictator of any other sort. 

The legislature can and often does overturn judge-made law.   

Often?   Like when?   When was the last time Congress overturned a Federal Judge's ruling?   It never happens. 

But it is as legitimate a source of law as any other.

No it isn't.   It is in fact the very opposite of legitimate.   It is as Justice   Byron White    noted,   "... an exercise of raw judicial power..."

And now I hear Moore's been caught on tape urging we junk the law's equal protection guaranteed by the fourteenth amendment, ...

Which you oppose because we still have former slaves who's rights need to be protected?   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

No it won't.    It is the media lies and control of the airwaves that harms us.   

Trump has shown that if people will just fight back,  it renders much of the media's lies ineffective.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Hyperbole is not helpful.  I know you love it, but it adds nothing to the debate you're so hell bent on having.

@Jazzhead

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Trump has shown that if people will just fight back,  it renders much of the media's lies ineffective.

I'm happy to fight, but not on behalf of this clown.   I'll fight for folks I believe in;  I won't expend my moral capital on someone who been removed from office twice by the State of Alabama.     

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I'm happy to fight, but not on behalf of this clown.   I'll fight for folks I believe in;  I won't expend my moral capital on someone who been removed from office twice by the State of Alabama.   

@Jazzhead
Yeah don't spend all that in one place.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.