Author Topic: Missing North Carolina girl presumed dead, authorities say  (Read 2209 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Missing North Carolina girl presumed dead, authorities say
« on: December 02, 2017, 03:11:51 pm »
 Bradford Betz
4 hrs ago

Authorities in North Carolina say they have arrested a suspect in connection with the disappearance of 3-year-old Mariah Woods, a girl whom they believe is probably dead.

Earl Kimrey, 32, believed to be the boyfriend of the child's mother, was apprehended Friday, the Onslow County Sheriff’s Department and FBI announced early Saturday.

The Jacksonville, N.C., girl went missing late Saturday, prompting her father, Alex Woods, to question his ex-wife’s statement about the girl's whereabouts.

more
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/missing-north-carolina-girl-presumed-dead-authorities-say/ar-BBG2l5q?OCID=ansmsnnews11
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Missing North Carolina girl presumed dead, authorities say
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 03:12:31 pm »
It's always the damn boyfriend...poor baby girl didn't have a chance.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 04:15:32 pm »
Dammit.  Parents just shouldn't bring unrelated sexual partners into a home with children. 

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 04:26:26 pm »

I have 5 children in my home that aren't my natural offspring and I can't wait to start victimizing them.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2017, 04:29:05 pm »
I have 5 children in my home that aren't my natural offspring and I can't wait to start victimizing them.  *****rollingeyes*****

My statement stands.  Of course there are exceptions, and I though of you when I wrote that. 

Oceander

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2017, 04:30:48 pm »
Dammit.  Parents just shouldn't bring unrelated sexual partners into a home with children. 

That is entirely unfair to more people than you can imagine. 

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2017, 04:31:08 pm »

The perp already had a arrest record a mile long..The stupid woman did not do a background check?

BTW she is guilty also. She had to help him get rid of the body.

If my wife disappeared for 2-3 hours in the middle of the night I sure damn would ask where she was.

@mystery-ak

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2017, 04:31:34 pm »

CC....there is are always exceptions and you are one of them.

I am referring to these young women who bring in a boyfriend that they know nothing about to live with her and her young children.
Support the USO

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2017, 04:33:51 pm »

The stats prove otherwise. The most dangerous situation for young children is when the mom brings in a live-in boyfriend.

@Oceander

Oceander

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2017, 04:36:32 pm »
The stats prove otherwise. The most dangerous situation for young children is when the mom brings in a live-in boyfriend.

@Oceander

Bullshit.  The stats prove that most homicides are committed with guns.  Does that mean that guns should be outlawed.  Does that mean that those who have a gun should be presumed homicidal?

Please use the brains God gave you.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2017, 04:38:40 pm »
Bullshit.  The stats prove that most homicides are committed with guns.  Does that mean that guns should be outlawed.  Does that mean that those who have a gun should be presumed homicidal?

Please use the brains God gave you.

This not a gun debate.  Again the most dangerous situation a mom can do to her kids is to have a non bio boyfriend move in. Notice I did not say date but move in. 

BTW any man who has to move in with a woman is not to the best pickins anyway.

@Oceander
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 04:40:05 pm by mirraflake »

Oceander

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2017, 04:40:32 pm »
This not a gun debate.  Again the most dangerous situation a mom can do to her kids is to have a non bio boyfriend move in.

@Oceander

The point is to demonstrate the painfully obvious lack of logic in your argument, to give you the benefit of every doubt. 

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2017, 04:45:14 pm »
The point is to demonstrate the painfully obvious lack of logic in your argument, to give you the benefit of every doubt.

Stop making a fool of yourself. Google the crime stats/abuse of non bio live in boyfriend. I'm not talking about a woman who get's remarried. I'm talking about live in boyfriends.

@Oceander

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2017, 04:45:17 pm »

How so?  And, read what I actually wrote before you answer.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2017, 04:45:53 pm »

But it was so much better for my girlfriend's kids to see their real father drag their mother out of the motel room the 7 of them were living in by her hair so he could body slam her on the pavement and start kicking her in the face.

Good times, good times.

Now those poor kids have a stable home inflicted on them and nobody is being beat up or thrown out into the street. Money is tight but Shanna and I are finding a way to make it work with her as a stay at home mom.

Oceander

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2017, 04:46:36 pm »
Stop making a fool of yourself. Google the crime stats/abuse of non bio live in boyfriend. I'm not talking about a woman who get's remarried. I'm talking about live in boyfriends.

@Oceander

/snicker

Wanna see a fool?  Look in a mirror.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2017, 04:54:44 pm »
CC....there is are always exceptions and you are one of them.

I am referring to these young women who bring in a boyfriend that they know nothing about to live with her and her young children.

There seem to be a lot of exceptions.

My niece is acting as the mother to her boyfriend's young children, after he suddenly gained custody when the children's mother beat their infant sister to death.

On Thanksgiving it was the 7 year anniversary of the disappearance of 3 Morenci Michigan boys who went to spend the Holiday with their father and haven't been seem since.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2017, 04:57:00 pm »
@Cripplecreek, I re-read my comment, and I feel it is necessary for me to come back and say that I think of you as an exception and a good influence.  I'm not sure that was clear from what I wrote.   

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2017, 05:04:32 pm »
My great grandfather was a stepfather who took in my great grandmother and 5 kids during the depression.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2017, 05:14:29 pm »
Very sad story. A little girl dead. The boyfriend had a long record and the mother should have known that.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2017, 05:17:54 pm »
Geez...please stop the personal insults especially on this very sad thread.
Support the USO

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2017, 05:22:21 pm »
The ultimate truth here is that messed up people tend to find messed up people. I include myself in that. I have a long history of finding the steamiest hot mess around and wading into the middle of it without a care in the world. The few of you I've told about the history of my girlfriend and I know what I'm talking about.

However that doesn't make me violent or a molester.

Offline raml

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2017, 05:30:28 pm »
I'm sorry but good outcome or bad a woman or man with children still at home should not bring a boyfriend or girlfriend into their home to live if they decide to marry that is a different thing but just be a live in boyfriend or girlfriend is wrong. After my divorce I never even introduced men to my boys until I had been dating them for ages and knew they would be around for awhile and I never let them even spend the night much less live with me. Morals and values are good things to hang on to when you have children who count on you to protect them. I have seen to many of these missing kids where the parents bring in live in boyfriends or girlfriends they seem to make the news enough. Fighting over stats is useless living right and doing right is what counts. I swear no one has common sense any more.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2017, 05:37:27 pm »

Since I rarely agree with you I though I jump in an say, BUMP!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2017, 05:48:25 pm »
I'm sorry but good outcome or bad a woman or man with children still at home should not bring a boyfriend or girlfriend into their home to live if they decide to marry that is a different thing but just be a live in boyfriend or girlfriend is wrong. After my divorce I never even introduced men to my boys until I had been dating them for ages and knew they would be around for awhile and I never let them even spend the night much less live with me. Morals and values are good things to hang on to when you have children who count on you to protect them. I have seen to many of these missing kids where the parents bring in live in boyfriends or girlfriends they seem to make the news enough. Fighting over stats is useless living right and doing right is what counts. I swear no one has common sense any more.

Yes, ma'am.  Well said. 

There are always exceptions, and life is messy and never perfect, but thinking things through and aiming for good is particularly important when one is the parent of little children.