Author Topic: Missing North Carolina girl presumed dead, authorities say  (Read 2210 times)

Offline Applewood

Many years ago, a co-worker's husband walked out on her, leaving her with 4 young children to raise.  She met a man who, for some reason, could not marry her at that time, so he moved in with her and the kids. She always said her live-in was more of a father to her kids than their biological father ever was.  They did ultimately marry and last I heard. they had retired to Arizona. 

However, nowadays stories like this are becoming the exception rather than the rule.  Within the last two weeks, I've heard two local stories about men savagely beating or shaking the baby.  In one story, the baby's ribs were broken.  The husband-boyfriend said that must have happened when he hugged the baby too hard.   Uh...yeah...right...

I guess a lot of these women don't want to be alone, so they have any guy they pick up at a bar move in with them.  They have no idea whether the guy would be ok with kids or not.  These women don't give a whit about the well being of their kids.  They are selfish, putting their needs and decides ahead of the safety of their children.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 12:26:45 am by Mod2 »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: Missing North Carolina girl presumed dead, authorities say
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2017, 08:25:16 pm »
Many years ago, a co-worker's husband walked out on her, leaving her with 4 young children to raise.  She met a man who, for some reason, could not marry her at that time, so he moved in with her and the kids. She always said her live-in was more of a father to her kids than their biological father ever was.  They did ultimately marry and last I heard. they had retired to Arizona. 

However, nowadays stories like this are becoming the exception rather than the rule.  Within the last two weeks, I've heard two local stories about men savagely beating or shaking the baby.  In one story, the baby's ribs were broken.  The husband-boyfriend said that must have happened when he hugged the baby too hard.   uUh...yeah...right...

I guess a lot of these women don't want to be alone, so they have any guy they pick up at a bar move in with them.  They have no idea whether the guy would be ok with kids or not.  These women don't give a whit about the well being of their kids.  They are selfish, putting their needs and decides ahead of the safety of their children.

The media doesn't report on the millions of men and women who are great step parents.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 12:37:44 am by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2017, 12:39:35 am »
Story also says arrests were made

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2017, 03:07:24 am »
8888crybaby
I'm not predisposed to wishing death upon certain people, but I will read their obituaries with an immense amount of satisfaction and glee.  (paraphrased)

Effin' piece of human debris that would harm such a beautiful little girl deserves all that he will get.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2017, 03:15:19 am »
Looks like the mother may have some part in this too.  I don't buy her story that the last time she saw the little girl was when she put her in bed.  I think that child was killed by her boyfriend and/or her, or maybe she helped to dispose of the body. 

How can a mother have so little feeling for her own child?  I guess it's true that these days, human life is cheap.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2017, 03:20:20 am »
I'm not predisposed to wishing death upon certain people, but I will read their obituaries with an immense amount of satisfaction and glee.  (paraphrased)

Effin' piece of human debris that would harm such a beautiful little girl deserves all that he will get.

He will meet his fate in prison....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2017, 03:42:09 am »
New Mexico had the death penalty but they never used it since executions were made newly legal in the '70s; then, they had a child killer, he killed a little girl and I think that is the only person they have executed since, that's how heinous it is to do such a deed. I think there was even a shootout where this guy killed one or two law enforcement officers. They didn't use it even then.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 03:43:36 am by TomSea »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2017, 09:49:30 pm »
I am a little hesitant to post this, and I didn't read the whole thing and won't, but here it is an update:

Mariah Woods was sexually abused by mom's boyfriend before death, court documents say

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/07/mariah-woods-was-sexually-abused-by-moms-boyfriend-before-death-court-documents-say.html

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2017, 09:51:43 pm »
I am a little hesitant to post this, and I didn't read the whole thing and won't, but here it is an update:

The girl was sexually abused and both boys were physically abused.    The mother knew about it.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2017, 09:53:45 pm »
The girl was sexually abused and both boys were physically abused.    The mother knew about it.

Yes, horrible. 

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2017, 10:05:13 pm »
There's a word but I can't say it. I might be banned.

Some people aren't human

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2017, 10:08:55 pm »

This is what I feared happened to those poor children.
Principles matter. Words matter.