Author Topic: GOP lawmakers cite new allegations of political bias in FBI  (Read 545 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
GOP lawmakers cite new allegations of political bias in FBI
« on: December 07, 2017, 09:28:56 pm »
GOP lawmakers cite new allegations of political bias in FBI

By John Solomon 12/06/2017 7:09 PM EST

GOP lawmakers say they have heard new stories about political bias or interference within the FBI on the eve of new testimony Thursday by FBI Director Christopher Wray.

Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-Fla.) said Wednesday he interviewed a recently retired FBI supervisor who told him he was instructed by Deputy Director Andrew McCabe not to call the 2012 Benghazi attack an act of terrorism when distributing a report on the FBI findings to the larger intelligence community.

The agent found the instruction concerning because his unit had gathered incontrovertible evidence showing a major al Qaeda figure had directed the attack and the information had already been briefed to President Obama, the lawmaker said...

More: http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/363666-gop-lawmakers-cite-new-allegations-of-political-bias-in-fbi
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: GOP lawmakers cite new allegations of political bias in FBI
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 09:38:09 pm »
Benghazi? No one gives a shit about it anymore. The woman who orchestrated the cover up lost in a humiliating defeat. That's as good as it gets on this. By dragging this up again it does nothing but muddy the waters of the here and now where we have the FBI actively corrupting investigations.

It is time to stick to Mueller and his corruption and try and get something done to fire him. Not dick around with old stuff that turns the public off. 

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 09:45:06 pm »
Benghazi? No one gives a shit about it anymore. The woman who orchestrated the cover up lost in a humiliating defeat. That's as good as it gets on this. By dragging this up again it does nothing but muddy the waters of the here and now where we have the FBI actively corrupting investigations.

It is time to stick to Mueller and his corruption and try and get something done to fire him. Not dick around with old stuff that turns the public off.

This is entirely relevant to doing that Frank!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 09:52:31 pm »
This is entirely relevant to doing that Frank!

How so? We have enough to work with already with the people involved in this Russia fiasco. Dragging some ex FBI guy out claiming McCabe told him to water a report down isn't going to do squat with moving the ball forward on Mueller. It WILL polarize people because the Benghazi dust up is a loser. It's been politicized all to hell.

Benghazi along with all the other GOP White Whales like Obama's nationality, Ft Marcy Park, Whitewater never get anything done. Every time old stuff is brought up people tune it out. When something is fresh, people get outraged. That is why Donny is going to skate on the woman abuse stuff and everyone accused from now on is going through the grinder. The hearings today over the Russian fake report were grand. That stuff is going to make headway with voters in shaping opinions on how corrupt Mueller is. Some old fart talking about a years old report is not.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 09:56:50 pm »
How so? We have enough to work with already with the people involved in this Russia fiasco. Dragging some ex FBI guy out claiming McCabe told him to water a report down isn't going to do squat with moving the ball forward on Mueller. It WILL polarize people because the Benghazi dust up is a loser. It's been politicized all to hell.

Benghazi along with all the other GOP White Whales like Obama's nationality, Ft Marcy Park, Whitewater never get anything done. Every time old stuff is brought up people tune it out. When something is fresh, people get outraged. That is why Donny is going to skate on the woman abuse stuff and everyone accused from now on is going through the grinder. The hearings today over the Russian fake report were grand. That stuff is going to make headway with voters in shaping opinions on how corrupt Mueller is. Some old fart talking about a years old report is not.

And this goes directly to that FBI corruption IMHO!   Yet another great big turd in their bucket of shit!

- J. R. R. Tolkien