Author Topic: Marine Colonel Announces He’s Running Against Roy Moore: ‘Hold My Beer’  (Read 13357 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
  Yes, I considered the source and what Bannon/Trumpbart have invested in Judge Moore.

Never Trump Plant in Alabama: ‘Write In’ Against Conservative Roy Moore Attended Liberal Dem Doug Jones Fundraiser

by Sean Moran27 Nov 2017

Busby, a retired Marine colonel and former aide to White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, announced on Monday that he will launch a last-minute write-in campaign against Republican nominee Alabama Judge Roy Moore and Democrat Doug Jones.

Busby admitted that he attended a fundraiser for Doug Jones and even voted for Ohio governor and infamous public eater John Kasich in 2016 Republican presidential primary.

Lee Busby argued that the allegations of sexual misconduct against Roy Moore created an opening for an establishment, centrist candidate to launch a third-party run for the December 12 Alabama Senate race.

<..snip..>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/27/never-trump-plant-in-alabama-write-in-against-conservative-roy-moore-attended-liberal-dem-doug-jones-fundraiser/

AH, HAH HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

GASP, WHEEZE, COUGH

AHAHAHAHAHAH!

Great Find @corbe
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Use your common sense to evaluate the credibility of the charges, and whether, if true, they matter respecting his fitness for office. 

For me,  Moore is unfit for office because he's already violated his oath of office on two occasions, effectively thumbing his nose at the Constitution.  That's not the sort of man that deserves election to the Senate - whether or not he trolled for teenagers at the mall.

@Jazzhead
You've been challenged on that statement many times and have never justified it.

No, I think you condemn him because he's a Christian.  Everything else is just window dressing.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Silver Pines

Where's the $27K of tax payer hush money to a victim? (Conyers)

Where's the pics of him groping a sleeping woman's breasts? (Franken)

Proof?

@To-Whose-Benefit?

You’re demanding that Moore be judged according to criminal standards outside of court.  It doesn’t work that way, no matter how often it’s repeated. 

In everyday life you weigh information and make your decision.  When it comes to voting, you’re a jury of one.  The issue is not whether Moore will be locked up; it’s whether he’ll attain higher office (to which he is not entitled).  And as always, voters decide without tangible proof because tangible proof is not applicable here.

Similar decisions were made regarding Clinton’s women, aside from Lewinsky, and Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey and others.  People used their powers of reasoning without, again, demanding legal standards for non-legal issues.

I don’t know if you’ve read the original Post article.  It was scrupulously researched and cross- confirmed down to the last detail.  It’s pretty much airtight, IMO... and more importantly, according to conservatives who have legal backgrounds.  And then you have the corroboration of family members, friends, Moore’s former co-workers, etc., etc.

And that’s not all.  You have Moore’s wife running around Facebook spreading fake information she was forced to delete.  And James O’Keefe trying to discredit the victims and the story by running a pathetic scam attempt.  This is not how innocent people and their defenders act.

Lastly, there’s Moore with his BS threats to sue.

Initially he was going to sue the Post.  He backed off.

Then he was going to sue AL. com, the state media company.  They told him to bring it, and that he should have his materials ready for discovery.  Not surprisingly, he dropped that, too.

He’s been yapping on Twitter about wanting to see the yearbook. As David French said, he could sue for expedited discovery and see the yearbook, but he won’t do that.

And after all of this, I’m supposed to say, yeah, looks like he’s innocent, all right.  And everyone else is lying and has managed to maintain a grand, extensive, airtight conspiracy.

Sure.

Silver Pines

AH, HAH HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

GASP, WHEEZE, COUGH

AHAHAHAHAHAH!

Great Find @corbe

Which has zero to do with Moore’s innocence or guilt, no matter how big and bold your font is, or how many exclamation marks you use. 

Offline driftdiver

@driftdiver

I’m pretty confident that he is.

@CatherineofAragon
I was too until I found out at least one of the women had her divorce case seen in front of the Judge, and she lost.  Then there's the yearbook thats been forged and the restaurant lie.

Do I think he liked 16-17 yr old girls as a35 yr old man.  Probably, he's admitted to that.   Thats not illegal and considering it happened 40 years ago not terribly unusual.    Hell if he were a musician nobody would even bat an eye.

Has he raped, sexually harrassed, or done something illegal.    I doubt it.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Which has zero to do with Moore’s innocence or guilt, no matter how big and bold your font is, or how many exclamation marks you use.

Uh oh, I think I'm about to be outed at a nevertrump plant.

:silly: :silly: :silly:

• Wulf Anson Author

I will leave the decision in the hands of my fellow American Citizens and Citizens of the State of Alabama to make.

No matter how deep the Never Trump runs in others.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

No, it's about accepting the operative precedent that political character assassination by unsubstantiated allegations is how the Oligarchy negates the will of the people and selects their rulers for them under the guise of 'free elections'.

Enjoy your future.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Silver Pines

Uh oh, I think I'm about to be outed at a nevertrump plant.

:silly: :silly: :silly:

@Cripplecreek

Dude, the line forms right here.  I’ve already been outed as having always voted for Democrats, lol.

Silver Pines

I will leave the decision in the hands of my fellow American Citizens and Citizens of the State of Alabama to make.

No matter how deep the Never Trump runs in others.

@To-Whose-Benefit?

LOL

I notice you didn’t respond to my other post to you.  That’s okay, I get it.

• Wulf Anson Author
@CatherineofAragon
I was too until I found out at least one of the women had her divorce case seen in front of the Judge, and she lost.  Then there's the yearbook thats been forged and the restaurant lie.

Do I think he liked 16-17 yr old girls as a35 yr old man.  Probably, he's admitted to that.   Thats not illegal and considering it happened 40 years ago not terribly unusual.    Hell if he were a musician nobody would even bat an eye.

Has he raped, sexually harrassed, or done something illegal.    I doubt it.

Wasn't there an American Crooner by the name of Elvis Something or Other some years back who in some circles is still singing backup in the Lord's own heavenly choir?

• Wulf Anson Author
@To-Whose-Benefit?

LOL

I notice you didn’t respond to my other post to you.  That’s okay, I get it.

Yeah. And I notice you took your sweet time combing the archives for your collection of "So There's" too.

Offline corbe

Where does the line form?  I was accused of voting for hellary last week on this very Forum.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
@To-Whose-Benefit?

You’re demanding that Moore be judged according to criminal standards outside of court.  It doesn’t work that way, no matter how often it’s repeated. 

In everyday life you weigh information and make your decision.  When it comes to voting, you’re a jury of one.  The issue is not whether Moore will be locked up; it’s whether he’ll attain higher office (to which he is not entitled).  And as always, voters decide without tangible proof because tangible proof is not applicable here.

Similar decisions were made regarding Clinton’s women, aside from Lewinsky, and Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey and others.  People used their powers of reasoning without, again, demanding legal standards for non-legal issues.

I don’t know if you’ve read the original Post article.  It was scrupulously researched and cross- confirmed down to the last detail.  It’s pretty much airtight, IMO... and more importantly, according to conservatives who have legal backgrounds.  And then you have the corroboration of family members, friends, Moore’s former co-workers, etc., etc.

And that’s not all.  You have Moore’s wife running around Facebook spreading fake information she was forced to delete.  And James O’Keefe trying to discredit the victims and the story by running a pathetic scam attempt.  This is not how innocent people and their defenders act.

Lastly, there’s Moore with his BS threats to sue.

Initially he was going to sue the Post.  He backed off.

Then he was going to sue AL. com, the state media company.  They told him to bring it, and that he should have his materials ready for discovery.  Not surprisingly, he dropped that, too.

He’s been yapping on Twitter about wanting to see the yearbook. As David French said, he could sue for expedited discovery and see the yearbook, but he won’t do that.

And after all of this, I’m supposed to say, yeah, looks like he’s innocent, all right.  And everyone else is lying and has managed to maintain a grand, extensive, airtight conspiracy.

Sure.

Well said and persuasive, CofA!   

It's time for those who support Roy Moore to be honest about it -  the veracity of the charges is irrelevant to them.   The objective is to defeat the Democrat.   "He may be a pervert, but he's our pervert".   

I'd like to see a Republican in the Senate, too.  That's why early on I and so many others urged Moore to step down.  But Moore couldn't be persuaded, and now it's him or Doug Jones. 

That means it will be Doug Jones.  Don't like it?   Then put the blame squarely where it belongs - on Roy Moore.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline driftdiver

Where does the line form?  I was accused of voting for hellary last week on this very Forum.

@corbe
I think you're mistaken.  I think you were accused of wanting to sleep with Hillary, not voting for her.

but i could be wrong.

Offline corbe

Wasn't there an American Crooner by the name of Elvis Something or Other some years back who in some circles is still singing backup in the Lord's own heavenly choir?

This guy? @To-Whose-Benefit?

! No longer available
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
No, it's about accepting the operative precedent that political character assassination by unsubstantiated allegations is how the Oligarchy negates the will of the people and selects their rulers for them under the guise of 'free elections'.

Enjoy your future.

Oh stop it.  Folks aren't children; they can and will decide for themselves.   And folks can and will spot a creep. 

• Wulf Anson Author

• Wulf Anson Author

Then drag him in and indict him.

Or stop carrying the Democrats water.

Offline DiogenesLamp

That means it will be Doug Jones.  Don't like it?   Then put the blame squarely where it belongs - on Roy Moore.

I will blame backstabbers and those who inadvertently carry water for the enemy.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Oh stop it.  Folks aren't children; they can and will decide for themselves.   And folks can and will spot a creep.

Well then, we should make sure to levy all kinds of sick, unsubstantiated charges to paint you a deviant perverted creep too. 

Maybe we work to ensure you lose your job and get your name on a list that requires you to notify the Authorities of your whereabouts and destroy any chance for you to be seen as anything but a sicko pervert that should be eschewed by the entirety of society and the civilized world.

After all, it's the seriousness of the charge that matters.  Not the substance thereof.

Thanks for the tools and the precedent.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

• Wulf Anson Author
Well then, we should make sure to levy all kinds of sick, unsubstantiated charges to paint you a deviant perverted creep too. 

Maybe we work to ensure you lose your job and get your name on a list that requires you to notify the Authorities of your whereabouts and destroy any chance for you to be seen as anything but a sicko pervert that should be eschewed by the entirety of society and the civilized world.

After all, it's the seriousness of the charge that matters.  Not the substance thereof.

Thanks for the tools and the precedent.

Awww Shucks.

And this after I've been excoriated for laughing out loud in bold face, all caps, and large font.

Taught Me my manners it did. Yessir!

AH HAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:thumbsup3:
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 04:50:44 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
@Jazzhead
You've been challenged on that statement many times and have never justified it.

No, I think you condemn him because he's a Christian.  Everything else is just window dressing.

I don't "condemn" him because he's a Christian.  You've been huffing the same paint that INVAR has, it appears. 

The State of Alabama removed him as a sitting judge on two occasions for refusing to follow the law.   Does the State of Alabama condemn him for his Christianity, too?

Adherence to the rule of law is critical to the success of a Constitutional republic.   While you may think that religious faith means a free pass from following laws you don't like, the stakes are considerably higher for a judge - an officer of the court - than they are from some random baker or wedding photographer.   A judge swears an oath of fidelity to the Constitution, to the faithful execution of the laws.   That's a serious matter,  and Moore's religious hucksterism was rightly seen by Alabama as an affront to the community and the Constitution's guarantee of the law's equal protection.   

« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 05:50:22 pm by Jazzhead »

Offline SirLinksALot

The State of Alabama removed him as a sitting judge on two occasions for refusing to follow the law. 

Can you remind us what law (the one passed by the legislature or the one written in the constitution) Moore violated again?

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Can you remind us what law (the one passed by the legislature or the one written in the constitution) Moore violated again?

Don't be cute.  Use your google skills.