Author Topic: WATCH: Guilty Until Proven Innocent? OAN Investigates the Case Against Roy Moore  (Read 4474 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

I think she is running a special this week.

I know the latex is an extra charge though.

Sold. I wonder if she takes 3rd party out of state checks?

Offline RoosGirl

I hope you boys are having fun talking about "her".

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I hope you boys are having fun talking about "her".

Of course we are having fun talking about "her":

You would be too.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Frank Cannon

Of course we are having fun talking about "her":

You would be too.

Odd you got a pic of @RoosGirl because she is so private and reserved.

Offline RoosGirl

I wish!  I'm not near as good looking as that.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

So you're saying she is shy and would be surprised if she knew TBR Paparazzi were also stalking her:

... Which explains why she's running out of milk in her fridge.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 06:39:12 am by INVAR »

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Frank Cannon

So you're saying she is shy and would be surprised if she knew TBR Paparazzi were also stalking her:

... Which explains why she's running out of milk in her fridge.

We have  Paparazzi ?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
We have  Paparazzi ?

Yes.    We also have door-to-door polling and pizza delivery by indicted but never convicted stalkers and former disgraced media anchors.

An improving economy creates all kinds of opportunities if one knows where to be creative.

Offline RoosGirl

Gosh, you two really are having fun playing with each other.

Offline Frank Cannon

Yes.    We also have door-to-door polling and pizza delivery by indicted but never convicted stalkers and former disgraced media anchors.

An improving economy creates all kinds of opportunities if one knows where to be creative.

Shit. All those responsibilities on @corbe shoulders? No wonder he is out of his mind.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Gosh, you two really are having fun playing with each other.

Well we thought we were playing with you, but I guess it turns out you are just a tease.

Shit. All those responsibilities on @corbe shoulders? No wonder he is out of his mind.

Most census takers are.  But we felt this gig fit in with his experience.

Offline RoosGirl

Well we thought we were playing with you, but I guess it turns out you are just a tease.

Most census takers are.  But we felt this gig fit in with his experience.

First of all, I'm not very happy with the pictures that you posted that are supposed to represent me.  Those are very handsome people with high style and it makes me feel bad about myself knowing that I could never live up to you expectations of being as cute as they are.

Second, I'm not a tease. I wasn't complaining, please continue.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
First of all, I'm not very happy with the pictures that you posted that are supposed to represent me.

Well second of all, I knew that first gorgeous model wasn't you - because it is well known that you are not a Ginger, but I cannot shake Frank from his fantasy. He kept muttering 'crazy bed means crazy head' or some such thing over and over in the sandbox.  I attributed it to his downing a fifth of Makers Mark, but I'm thinking that portrait of you in the nun outfit stirred up his inner demons.

Those are very handsome people with high style and it makes me feel bad about myself knowing that I could never live up to you expectations of being as cute as they are.

Oh, without question those filthy gorgeous peoples have a penchant for high style that mere morals cannot rise to achieve.  We would never expect you to live up to those standards, unless you were a member in good standing of the San Francisco Cosmetologist and Hairstylist Union.

Second, I'm not a tease. I wasn't complaining, please continue.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon
You're a democrat who votes for liberals?!  GD you tricked me.

@RoosGirl

On my own, I couldn't have kept up the ruse.  But when the Deep State goes all out, man.  The checks are good and they provide cyber cover that's practically impenetrable.  A whiz on this forum saw through me, though.

Offline RoosGirl

Well second of all, I knew that first gorgeous model wasn't you - because it is well known that you are not a Ginger, but I cannot shake Frank from his fantasy. He kept muttering 'crazy bed means crazy head' or some such thing over and over in the sandbox.  I attributed it to his downing a fifth of Makers Mark, but I'm thinking that portrait of you in the nun outfit stirred up his inner demons.

Oh, without question those filthy gorgeous peoples have a penchant for high style that mere morals cannot rise to achieve.  We would never expect you to live up to those standards, unless you were a member in good standing of the San Francisco Cosmetologist and Hairstylist Union.

Well, you've got weird ears, and the eye makeup is slightly disturbing, but what the heck.  Looks like you dress smart enough.

How exactly is it common knowledge that I am not a ginger?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 01:59:32 am by RoosGirl »

Silver Pines

You're a Democrat who votes for liberals!

:tongue2:

@jpsb

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Well, you've got weird ears, and the eye makeup is slightly disturbing, but what the heck.  Looks like you dress smart enough.

Of course I do.

I always have:

How exactly is it common knowledge that I am not a ginger?

Frank says he has first and third-person knowledge, and I took his word for it since he has been parked outside your place in a van, sampling dairy from your fridge for the last few weeks.

I figured he got a gander at some point.

Either that or Frank also rummaged in your garbage and found your discarded boxes of 'Nice & Easy' hair color.

Offline RoosGirl

Of course I do.

I always have:

Frank says he has first and third-person knowledge, and I took his word for it since he has been parked outside your place in a van, sampling dairy from your fridge for the last few weeks.

I figured he got a gander at some point.

Either that or Frank also rummaged in your garbage and found your discarded boxes of 'Nice & Easy' hair color.

Hush your mouth, I'm only 43, I don't have to color my hair...yet.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Hush your mouth, I'm only 43, I don't have to color my hair...yet.

Ahhhh.  So Frank was telling the truth then.

I'll need to listen to his sordid exploits more carefully and accept them as gospel from now on.

Offline jpsb

« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 01:57:33 pm by jpsb »

Silver Pines

LOL, you look cute in a panda suit.

@jpsb

I can't stay mad at you for some reason and that really bothers me, lol.

Offline jpsb

@jpsb

I can't stay mad at you for some reason and that really bothers me, lol.

@CatherineofAragon

Yes I know exactly how you feel.