Author Topic: Roy Moore’s Accusers’ Stories Getting Shaky, Moore Team Planning Lawsuit  (Read 19393 times)

Offline skeeter

Re: Roy Moore’s Accusers’ Stories Getting Shaky, Moore Team Planning Lawsuit
« Reply #250 on: November 22, 2017, 06:33:49 pm »
@skeeter

lol

Try making your argument against Moore using facts and not implications of being tolerant of child molestors.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #251 on: November 22, 2017, 06:38:36 pm »
Try making your argument against Moore using facts and not implications of being tolerant of child molestors.

I'm not sure they can. It's all winky, noddy, insinuation and innuendo games based on feelings and feral vibes and perceptions.

Besides, it's a great vehicle to try and screw Trump, and the agenda is what is important here.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #252 on: November 22, 2017, 07:03:58 pm »
@DiogenesLamp

Only if you accept the fallacy that you have to sell your soul and vote for either of them.  You have another choice---abstain and trust the God you give lip service to, unless you think He absolutely can't manage it without your help.

A farmer is in Iowa during a flood. The river is overflowing. Water is surrounding the farmer’s home up to his front porch. As he is standing there, a boat comes up. The man in the boat says, “Jump in, and I’ll take you to safety.”

The farmer crosses his arms and says stubbornly, “Oh no thanks, I put my trust in God.” The boat goes away. The water rises to the second story. Another boat comes up. The man says to the farmer, who is now at the second floor window, “Hurry, jump in. I’ll save you.”

The farmer again says, “Oh no thanks, I put my trust in God.”

The boat goes away. Now the water is inching over the roof. As the farmer stands on the roof, a helicopter comes over, and drops a ladder. The pilot yells down to the farmer, “I’ll save you. Climb the ladder.”

The farmer yells back, “Oh no thanks, I put my trust in God.”

The helicopter goes away. The water continues to rise and sweeps the farmer off the roof into the swiftly moving water. Unfortunately, he drowns.

The farmer goes to heaven. God sees him and says, “What are you doing here?”

The farmer says, “I put my trust in you, and you let me down.”

God says, “What do you mean, let you down? I sent you two boats and a helicopter!”

http://www.eftzone.com/2005/02/20/god-sent-the-boats-and-helicopter/
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #253 on: November 22, 2017, 07:04:44 pm »
And here we go again with a change to what was really said in my conversation.  Go.  Read.  Think. Get back to me with your apology.

It would most likely be insincere.   Are you sure you want it?   

:)
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #254 on: November 22, 2017, 07:06:53 pm »
@Free Vulcan

Evidently a pastor who knows Moore has a narrative, too.  Moore dated young girls for their "purity."

I guess we dismiss this, too, right?

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,292197.0.html
Would you rather he date white trash? Your vendetta against this guy, resorting to parroting left-wing rags like TPM, is getting ridiculous.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 07:07:22 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #255 on: November 22, 2017, 07:07:31 pm »
@Free Vulcan

Evidently a pastor who knows Moore has a narrative, too.  Moore dated young girls for their "purity."

I proffered that theory weeks ago.   I've know fundamentalist types who think like that.   I just assumed Moore was out of that branch of the religious fringe. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #256 on: November 22, 2017, 07:13:09 pm »
God says, “What do you mean, let you down? I sent you two boats and a helicopter!”

At first, I thought Moore was the helicopter in this hackneyed parable, but it occurred to me ‘motorboating’ was more apropos.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Silver Pines

« Reply #257 on: November 22, 2017, 07:14:45 pm »

@skeeter

You mean like the past week or more?

Dude, at this point Moore could admit to everything and some of you would say he was forced into it, coerced by the Deep State, etc.

Silver Pines

« Reply #258 on: November 22, 2017, 07:15:26 pm »
I'm not sure they can. It's all winky, noddy, insinuation and innuendo games based on feelings and feral vibes and perceptions.

Besides, it's a great vehicle to try and screw Trump, and the agenda is what is important here.

@Free Vulcan

I gave you facts on that other thread but all you could do was emote and make up crap. 

Silver Pines

« Reply #259 on: November 22, 2017, 07:17:06 pm »
Would you rather he date white trash? Your vendetta against this guy, resorting to parroting left-wing rags like TPM, is getting ridiculous.

@jmyrlefuller

If you can't stand condemnation of this pervert, deal with it or block me.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #260 on: November 22, 2017, 07:19:07 pm »
@skeeter

You mean like the past week or more?

Dude, at this point Moore could admit to everything and some of you would say he was forced into it, coerced by the Deep State, etc.

Humor me and lets have a link to your fact-based case. I haven't cruised every Moore thread posted here over the past month. Its a physical impossibility.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 07:20:48 pm by skeeter »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #261 on: November 22, 2017, 07:20:30 pm »
@Free Vulcan

I gave you facts on that other thread but all you could do was emote and make up crap.

And I gave you real facts that destroyed the narratives of two of the women accusers and you blew them off, but gave me some pastor's musing as 'proof'.
The Republic is lost.

Offline thackney

« Reply #262 on: November 22, 2017, 07:36:09 pm »
@thackney

Uh-huh, lol.

Do you claim you would be glad to have anyone you have ever voted for in your life to be dating your children?

I certainly could not make that claim,
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Silver Pines

« Reply #263 on: November 22, 2017, 08:53:55 pm »
Humor me and lets have a link to your fact-based case. I haven't cruised every Moore thread posted here over the past month. Its a physical impossibility.

@skeeter

And it's just as much of one for me to rehash every post I've made on the subject.  You can check out my history.

Or you can go to almost any number of conservative sites on the internet for the facts of the case.

Silver Pines

« Reply #264 on: November 22, 2017, 08:57:01 pm »

God will never, ever send you a baby killing leftist and a pervert who molests children and expect you to side with either of them.  You should apologize to Him for implying it.

You're not very good at this.

@DiogenesLamp
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 08:57:20 pm by CatherineofAragon »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #265 on: November 23, 2017, 12:53:31 am »
@skeeter

So a man in his thirties hanging around malls to meet teenagers is normal.  A man in his thirties who hung around teen girls’ recitals—-no problem.  Okay, it seems you’ve accepted he did that, and that the accounts are true.

To believe that, and none of the rest, is just picking and choosing because you want to be able to justify supporting Moore.
@CatherineofAragon Today? No, it would not be considered normal today. Neither would be: not having an e-mail, or not having a cell phone, or a car with no seat belts or air bags, driving on bias ply tires, or going without some version of cable/satellite/streaming television, or not having internet access, or enough knowledge of a computer to write a letter on it and print it out, or a heck of a lot of other things.

But all of that was science fiction in 1977. Every damned bit of it. The hand calculator had just reached affordability for the average college student, and the programmable calculator was still a wet dream item for the guys who still used their slide rules. Computers were mainframes for Big banks, insurance companies, and Government, and were fed information with punch cards, magnetic tape, or punched paper tape.

But after graduating West Point, two tours in the US Army, and law school, in 1977 there were not many single and suitable thirty somethings in the marketplace, so to speak. The expression "The good ones are all taken" applied, at least by 32. How many single (not divorced) eligible women were there in his age group? How would he meet any of them (remember this is a guy who didn't drink, so 'clubbing' is out, not to mention a 'dry' county).
Well, as a male who was still single in his late twenties, you go where the women are. He went to community events (like football games), he went to the shopping mall, church socials, he spoke with single ladies, he even (EGADS!) asked them out in their place of employment--because that is where he met them. They were free to say "No.", just as they are today--that hasn't changed.
Judging from the ambiguous replies a man could (and still can) get from a woman who has piqued his interest when he asks for a date, asking two or three times before the guy finally figures out she genuinely is not interested is not so unusual.

I have been over the demographics that would compel a man of 30 to look at prospects in their late teens.

Let's step into his age group and back in time....
Many states had drinking laws which permitted beer and wine consumption at 18, and eighteen year-olds could vote. The idea was that if you were old enough to hump a ruck and carry a rifle in a far off rice paddy or jungle, or drive a tank, or fly a helicopter, you could have a beer when you got home. Because of that awareness, though, of life and death having recently been poured into your living room with the evening news, and with the confrontation of the very real prospects not so long ago of your number coming up in the draft lottery, with all that implied for people in that age group, I think we were looking at a more mature group of teenagers. Even after the lottery stopped, seeing older siblings sweat the draft or decide whether to enlist or waiting for them to come home still stuck with their younger kin. It was, for many, a more sober time. 
I know the work we did, just in our summer jobs was a 'man's work', not limited by all the protectionist laws of today that restrict who can run a deep fryer. Many of us, too young to be in the service, were instead involved in Volunteer Fire Departments and Rescue Squads, not as 'junior members', but as firefighters and EMS. There were 96 students in my High School graduating class and members of five different fire departments in the class, for instance.
We had worked to stabilize and extricate quite a few accident victims by our 18th birthday, some of whom were friends. Some, through no fault of ours just did not make it despite the new SOP of stabilizing the worst traumas and flying them out by helicopter from the scene to ShockTrauma at Johns Hopkins. Four miles of one highway in our first-due area killed an average of twenty people every six months. Every High School yearbook had its memorial pages for those who died in car accidents or got wrapped up in a piece of farm machinery or who had to be fished out after a boating accident. Life was dangerous and we knew it, and we didn't run around shooting at each other or do hard drugs.

By 1977, all the Mary Janes had sent their Dear Johns out years ago and hooked up with some 4F or feather merchant or college deferment (hippie?) while 'that guy' was off wherever the Army sent him. Some even waited for their guy to come home, and some of them couldn't deal with how service had changed him, often with his inability to find things they thought to be earth shaking as irrelevant or ridiculously superficial. A small percentage of them got married and raised families according to the original plan.

Some of the guys who had gone overseas courtesy of Uncle Sam were back home going to college on the GI Bill, and (gadzooks!) dating young ladies in their teens (17-18-19 year-olds being in college). Not a few were only in their mid twenties, but they hadn't gone to West Point, either. There were grad students in college dating underclassmen as well. Tut-tut!  :nono: Robbing the cradle! What's the difference between a Law Student and a Lawyer? A few tests and final grades; a sheepskin and a paycheck.

Those who tried to wait, tried to get back together, and could not make things work found someone else, but usually years before a guy going into law school graduated. After all, Moore had West Point (4 years), two tours in the Army (six more), Law School (three more years) before he was back in the community.

Some had married and were raising their families, and not available--at least to any man who respects the sanctity of marriage. Divorcees (and there were likely a few around) had the basic social stigma of divorce around them (there still was that, then), but also often had 'issues' and deep resentments left over from a failed marriage, regardless of the cause of the failure. Between the Pill, 'free love', no-fault divorce, and the ERA, the environment for a man seeking to start a family got fairly toxic in that time period. A radio overflowing with cheating heart songs and 'love the one you're with' rock and roll didn't help, either.

Why the great insistence he prospect for a mate in the minefield of his age group instead of look into the (legal) young ladies in his community? This was a different America, not today. 
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 12:54:54 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #266 on: November 23, 2017, 01:22:56 am »

It would most likely be insincere.   Are you sure you want it?   

:)

Then you're lazy and not really interested in having an honest conversation.  In that case I've got zero bleep to give about what you have to say on any subject.

Silver Pines

« Reply #267 on: November 23, 2017, 01:35:17 am »
@CatherineofAragon Today? No, it would not be considered normal today. Neither would be: not having an e-mail, or not having a cell phone, or a car with no seat belts or air bags, driving on bias ply tires, or going without some version of cable/satellite/streaming television, or not having internet access, or enough knowledge of a computer to write a letter on it and print it out, or a heck of a lot of other things.

But all of that was science fiction in 1977. Every damned bit of it. The hand calculator had just reached affordability for the average college student, and the programmable calculator was still a wet dream item for the guys who still used their slide rules. Computers were mainframes for Big banks, insurance companies, and Government, and were fed information with punch cards, magnetic tape, or punched paper tape.

But after graduating West Point, two tours in the US Army, and law school, in 1977 there were not many single and suitable thirty somethings in the marketplace, so to speak. The expression "The good ones are all taken" applied, at least by 32. How many single (not divorced) eligible women were there in his age group? How would he meet any of them (remember this is a guy who didn't drink, so 'clubbing' is out, not to mention a 'dry' county).
Well, as a male who was still single in his late twenties, you go where the women are. He went to community events (like football games), he went to the shopping mall, church socials, he spoke with single ladies, he even (EGADS!) asked them out in their place of employment--because that is where he met them. They were free to say "No.", just as they are today--that hasn't changed.
Judging from the ambiguous replies a man could (and still can) get from a woman who has piqued his interest when he asks for a date, asking two or three times before the guy finally figures out she genuinely is not interested is not so unusual.

I have been over the demographics that would compel a man of 30 to look at prospects in their late teens.

Let's step into his age group and back in time....
Many states had drinking laws which permitted beer and wine consumption at 18, and eighteen year-olds could vote. The idea was that if you were old enough to hump a ruck and carry a rifle in a far off rice paddy or jungle, or drive a tank, or fly a helicopter, you could have a beer when you got home. Because of that awareness, though, of life and death having recently been poured into your living room with the evening news, and with the confrontation of the very real prospects not so long ago of your number coming up in the draft lottery, with all that implied for people in that age group, I think we were looking at a more mature group of teenagers. Even after the lottery stopped, seeing older siblings sweat the draft or decide whether to enlist or waiting for them to come home still stuck with their younger kin. It was, for many, a more sober time. 
I know the work we did, just in our summer jobs was a 'man's work', not limited by all the protectionist laws of today that restrict who can run a deep fryer. Many of us, too young to be in the service, were instead involved in Volunteer Fire Departments and Rescue Squads, not as 'junior members', but as firefighters and EMS. There were 96 students in my High School graduating class and members of five different fire departments in the class, for instance.
We had worked to stabilize and extricate quite a few accident victims by our 18th birthday, some of whom were friends. Some, through no fault of ours just did not make it despite the new SOP of stabilizing the worst traumas and flying them out by helicopter from the scene to ShockTrauma at Johns Hopkins. Four miles of one highway in our first-due area killed an average of twenty people every six months. Every High School yearbook had its memorial pages for those who died in car accidents or got wrapped up in a piece of farm machinery or who had to be fished out after a boating accident. Life was dangerous and we knew it, and we didn't run around shooting at each other or do hard drugs.

By 1977, all the Mary Janes had sent their Dear Johns out years ago and hooked up with some 4F or feather merchant or college deferment (hippie?) while 'that guy' was off wherever the Army sent him. Some even waited for their guy to come home, and some of them couldn't deal with how service had changed him, often with his inability to find things they thought to be earth shaking as irrelevant or ridiculously superficial. A small percentage of them got married and raised families according to the original plan.

Some of the guys who had gone overseas courtesy of Uncle Sam were back home going to college on the GI Bill, and (gadzooks!) dating young ladies in their teens (17-18-19 year-olds being in college). Not a few were only in their mid twenties, but they hadn't gone to West Point, either. There were grad students in college dating underclassmen as well. Tut-tut!  :nono: Robbing the cradle! What's the difference between a Law Student and a Lawyer? A few tests and final grades; a sheepskin and a paycheck.

Those who tried to wait, tried to get back together, and could not make things work found someone else, but usually years before a guy going into law school graduated. After all, Moore had West Point (4 years), two tours in the Army (six more), Law School (three more years) before he was back in the community.

Some had married and were raising their families, and not available--at least to any man who respects the sanctity of marriage. Divorcees (and there were likely a few around) had the basic social stigma of divorce around them (there still was that, then), but also often had 'issues' and deep resentments left over from a failed marriage, regardless of the cause of the failure. Between the Pill, 'free love', no-fault divorce, and the ERA, the environment for a man seeking to start a family got fairly toxic in that time period. A radio overflowing with cheating heart songs and 'love the one you're with' rock and roll didn't help, either.

Why the great insistence he prospect for a mate in the minefield of his age group instead of look into the (legal) young ladies in his community? This was a different America, not today.

@Smokin Joe

I know that's the line his pastor friend is using, but a thirty year old trolling for young girls in places they hang out was no more normal then than it is now.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #268 on: November 23, 2017, 01:42:01 am »
@Smokin Joe

I know that's the line his pastor friend is using, but a thirty year old trolling for young girls in places they hang out was no more normal then than it is now.

I am no fan of Mr Moore since he is member of the fascist party.   But you do seem to have a serious issue with him.  You must have father daughter issues haunting you.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #269 on: November 23, 2017, 02:32:07 am »
You must have father daughter issues haunting you.

Dude......... **nononono*
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Silver Pines

« Reply #270 on: November 23, 2017, 03:13:14 am »
I am no fan of Mr Moore since he is member of the fascist party.   But you do seem to have a serious issue with him.  You must have father daughter issues haunting you.

@WineNot

I have a real serious issue with perverts who molest children.  Maybe you should self-reflect a little and ask yourself why you’re so eager to make excuses for one. 

Not many posters are openly condemning Moore and I plan to keep it up.  I really don’t care who finds it obnoxious.

FTR, my father was a military veteran who would have put you on the floor for that remark and sent you crying to your mama.  I’m pretty sure he was several times the man you are.   

But personally it’s interesting to see how low conservatives will go to defend Moore.  Keep going.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 03:14:06 am by CatherineofAragon »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #271 on: November 23, 2017, 03:37:21 am »
@WineNot

I have a real serious issue with perverts who molest children.  Maybe you should self-reflect a little and ask yourself why you’re so eager to make excuses for one. 

Not many posters are openly condemning Moore and I plan to keep it up.  I really don’t care who finds it obnoxious.

FTR, my father was a military veteran who would have put you on the floor for that remark and sent you crying to your mama.  I’m pretty sure he was several times the man you are.   

But personally it’s interesting to see how low conservatives will go to defend Moore.  Keep going.

Not me, I am in total agreement with you.  He is a pervert.  I don't find it interesting though I find it disgusting that Conservatives and Christians will go so low.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #272 on: November 23, 2017, 04:48:24 am »
@WineNot

Let me try to spell this out for you. At 17 I was a Second Lieutenant in a Volunteer Fire Dept., had EMT-A, Red Cross Standard and Advanced First Aid, was CPR certified, and was trained in Basic and Intermediate Firemanship, Structural Firefighting, use of breathing apparatus, and Flammable Gases and Liquids Firefighting through the University of Maryland Fire extension service.  I was a member of the Parish Council in my church, and a lector. Later that year, I went to College, where I turned 18.

In the days before mandatory Kindergarten, many of us started the first grade and did so when we were 5, so long as we would turn 6 before the end of that calendar year. I could have graduated High School early but chose not to because being a 16 year old in college would have had its complications, and frankly, I liked the High School I graduated from. I could actually learn at that one, and was encouraged to.

But in 1977, just a few years later, many of those I knew were much the same, had jobs, etc. It wasn't uncommon for a young lady to go from a May graduation to a June wedding. People were more mature, and 17 year-olds were not children, except in the sense of voting, drinking, or signing a contract, and weeks to months from that.

None of us approves of child molestation. There is exactly one person who has made such assertions of him having contact with her when she was a minor, and her story is full of holes big enough to drive a bus through. All other claimants were of legal age.

Three of those have said nothing untoward happened (as in nothing sexual), but they are being thrown in as if they had been forced to have conjugal relations.

One said he 'repeatedly asked her for dates'. Oh, the horror!
What did she say? Did she finally reply with a solid "no" or was it all "Sorry, I have plans." (Guys are notoriously bad for 'getting' girltalk codespeak--just spell it out and we'll move on.)

What I find distressing is the (predominantly) feminine rush to judgement and howling for heads on pikes when the facts are fuzzy at best, and possibly completely contrived. I must note that those complaining the loudest have shown support for the Democrat, too, not just a different Republican.

In the end, the people of Alabama will decide whether they find the allegations credible, if they believe that a man who would lose his job to keep the Ten Commandments posted, who would again lose his job to stand up for the Amendment (passed by 81% of Alabama voters) to the Constitution of the State of Alabama defining marriage as between one man and one woman, and has not been alleged to have been unfaithful to his wife since they were wed, was the sort of person who would be out imposing himself on an underage girl 40 years ago.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Silver Pines

« Reply #273 on: November 23, 2017, 05:05:11 am »
Let me try to spell this out for you. At 17 I was a Second Lieutenant in a Volunteer Fire Dept., had EMT-A, Red Cross Standard and Advanced First Aid, was CPR certified, and was trained in Basic and Intermediate Firemanship, Structural Firefighting, use of breathing apparatus, and Flammable Gases and Liquids Firefighting through the University of Maryland Fire extension service.  I was a member of the Parish Council in my church, and a lector. Later that year, I went to College, where I turned 18.

In the days before mandatory Kindergarten, many of us started the first grade and did so when we were 5, so long as we would turn 6 before the end of that calendar year. I could have graduated High School early but chose not to because being a 16 year old in college would have had its complications, and frankly, I liked the High School I graduated from. I could actually learn at that one, and was encouraged to.

But in 1977, just a few years later, many of those I knew were much the same, had jobs, etc. It wasn't uncommon for a young lady to go from a May graduation to a June wedding. People were more mature, and 17 year-olds were not children, except in the sense of voting, drinking, or signing a contract, and weeks to months from that.

None of us approves of child molestation. There is exactly one person who has made such assertions of him having contact with her when she was a minor, and her story is full of holes big enough to drive a bus through. All other claimants were of legal age.

Three of those have said nothing untoward happened (as in nothing sexual), but they are being thrown in as if they had been forced to have conjugal relations.

One said he 'repeatedly asked her for dates'. Oh, the horror!
What did she say? Did she finally reply with a solid "no" or was it all "Sorry, I have plans." (Guys are notoriously bad for 'getting' girltalk codespeak--just spell it out and we'll move on.)

What I find distressing is the (predominantly) feminine rush to judgement and howling for heads on pikes when the facts are fuzzy at best, and possibly completely contrived. I must note that those complaining the loudest have shown support for the Democrat, too, not just a different Republican.

In the end, the people of Alabama will decide whether they find the allegations credible, if they believe that a man who would lose his job to keep the Ten Commandments posted, who would again lose his job to stand up for the Amendment (passed by 81% of Alabama voters) to the Constitution of the State of Alabama defining marriage as between one man and one woman, and has not been alleged to have been unfaithful to his wife since they were wed, was the sort of person who would be out imposing himself on an underage girl 40 years ago.

@Smokin Joe

Thanks, but I don’t need anything spelled out.

“Feminine rush to judgment”—-you might want to consider broadening your scope of information.  There are a lot of conservative news sources doing some level-headed, honest reporting, and they’re not feminine, so you might find them more credible.

As for my own personal “rush to judgment”, I’ve repeatedly reminded some posters of my initiall point of view ( the latest, just today) but it will continue to be ignored so there’s no point.

Silver Pines

« Reply #274 on: November 23, 2017, 05:09:11 am »
Not me, I am in total agreement with you.  He is a pervert.  I don't find it interesting though I find it disgusting that Conservatives and Christians will go so low.

@Chosen Daughter

In my opinion, it started when conservatives embraced Trump.  I didn’t think it would get better but it’s headed downhill a lot faster than I expected.