Author Topic: Roy Moore’s Accusers’ Stories Getting Shaky, Moore Team Planning Lawsuit  (Read 19520 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

Re: Roy Moore’s Accusers’ Stories Getting Shaky, Moore Team Planning Lawsuit
« Reply #225 on: November 22, 2017, 05:23:06 pm »
The disturbing part was that someone would vote for a creep guilty of abusing young girls, but if you think that kind of person leading and making laws for our nation is better than any democrat, please carry on.  There's no way to converse that kind of freak show away.

Here we go again.  Your choices are two.   Baby murdering Democrat swamp creature,  or a guy accused of touching and more forceful sexual impropriety 38 years ago.   

Which one do you choose?   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #226 on: November 22, 2017, 05:23:23 pm »
But Roy swings a bible around so it is all alright.

Mostly quotes from Dude-eronomy.

Verily, I say to you that nubile babe doth be a smoke show.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #227 on: November 22, 2017, 05:24:52 pm »
@DiogenesLamp

No, I left out the moral relativism and fact there’s already someone in the seat that can be a write-in, because that’s obvious.

But, I guess you told me...... *****rollingeyes*****

There is no viable "write in".    A "write in"  favors the Baby Murdering Democrat swamp creature.   

You get two choices.  You don't get a third choice. 

You get a frying pan,  or you get a fire.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #228 on: November 22, 2017, 05:25:16 pm »
If you would demonstrate where he has been proved guilty of that, I would be glad to join your chorus.

Again, like I told @Bigun, you were not following my portion of the conversation closely enough to understand what was being said.  There was a hypothetical "found guilty" and someone saying they would support him anyway to keep a democrat from winning.  I have thought from the beginning that the "ladies" stories were highly suspect in content and timing.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #229 on: November 22, 2017, 05:27:11 pm »
Here we go again.  Your choices are two.   Baby murdering Democrat swamp creature,  or a guy accused of touching and more forceful sexual impropriety 38 years ago.   

Which one do you choose?

And here we go again with a change to what was really said in my conversation.  Go.  Read.  Think. Get back to me with your apology.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #230 on: November 22, 2017, 05:27:36 pm »
Mostly quotes from Dude-eronomy.

Verily, I say to you that nubile babe doth be a smoke show.

LOL   888high58888

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #231 on: November 22, 2017, 05:28:28 pm »
@Bigun

You're an !EMOTIONAL! !SCREAMY! !LITTLE! !DEVIL!  Aren't you!!!!

There is more than one of those around here.   Site seems to attract them in the manner of bugs swarming around a porch light. 

All sorts of virtue signaling little crybabies who demand that this cup just pass before them.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Silver Pines

« Reply #232 on: November 22, 2017, 05:30:33 pm »

@Right_in_Virginia

The correct version would be: "After reporters sought you ought, after you  had already told the story years earlier to family, friends, etc."

You know what I find funny, RIV?  (Funny but not surprising).  A few days ago you were a little more cautious on the subject of Moore, not quite going all in.  But when Trump endorsed him, you heard the master's voice and acted accordingly, lol.

You're a good soldier.

Silver Pines

« Reply #233 on: November 22, 2017, 05:31:04 pm »

There is more than one of those around here.   Site seems to attract them in the manner of bugs swarming around a porch light. 

All sorts of virtue signaling little crybabies who demand that this cup just pass before them.

@DiogenesLamp

Damn, you got that right.

Offline edpc

« Reply #234 on: November 22, 2017, 05:31:52 pm »
The person presently in the seat is a viable write-in.  The Alabama ‘sore loser’ laws preclude him from running as an independent, after his primary loss, but not as a write-in.

What’s worse in your morally relative world:  the potential RINO or potential ephebophile?

Silver Pines

« Reply #235 on: November 22, 2017, 05:32:02 pm »
My standards for my family are a lot higher than I would expect from any politician.  Or any employee, or any many other choices of people I can accept in their role.  That role is far more limited than my family is to me.

@thackney

Uh-huh, lol.

Silver Pines

« Reply #236 on: November 22, 2017, 05:34:29 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

Yeah!  From your perspective, I suppose I am!

And I note that you failed to deny that you have never voted for anything other than a Democrat in your life which is very telling.

@Bigun

Who in the hell do you think you are, man, that you can demand something from me?  Sit down. 

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #237 on: November 22, 2017, 05:36:06 pm »
@Free Vulcan

Lol!

Of course, it's aaaaaalllll a big fat zero. 

Going to be interesting when Moore sponsors Take Your Daughter To Work Day in the Senate!

Yes, the never-Trumpers have their narrative. The king has no clothes, but their minds are made up anyway. And they have witty comebacks and memes, because that makes it all real! Works for college sophomores posting on Facebook, so why not the real world?
The Republic is lost.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #238 on: November 22, 2017, 05:38:15 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

Yeah!  From your perspective, I suppose I am!

And I note that you failed to deny that you have never voted for anything other than a Democrat in your life which is very telling.

This is another issue where the two sides are talking past each other. Too much emotion invested for rational discussion - a waste of time.

Offline edpc

« Reply #239 on: November 22, 2017, 05:38:52 pm »
And they have witty comebacks and memes, because that makes it all real! Works for college sophomores posting on Facebook, so why not the real world?

Slept through 2016, did ya?

Silver Pines

« Reply #240 on: November 22, 2017, 05:49:13 pm »

You get two choices.  You don't get a third choice. 

@DiogenesLamp

Only if you accept the fallacy that you have to sell your soul and vote for either of them.  You have another choice---abstain and trust the God you give lip service to, unless you think He absolutely can't manage it without your help.

You're letting politicians control you by believing your autonomy goes only as far as they dictate.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #241 on: November 22, 2017, 05:50:23 pm »
Court Documents Raise Significant Questions About Leigh Corfman’s Accusations Against Roy Moore

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/21/court-documents-raise-significant-questions-leigh-corfmans-accusations-roy-moore/
"A thorough search of court documents finds one court case in February 1979—a case that took place on February 21, 1979.  The Post failed to tell readers that at that February 21, 1979, court case Wells voluntarily gave up custody of Corfman to Corfman’s father, Robert R. Corfman.  The two had been divorced since 1974.  The custody case was amicable and involved a joint petition by both parents.

The Post further did not tell readers that as a result of the joint petition to change custody, the court ordered the 14-year-old Corfman to move to her father’s house starting on March 4, 1979.  Court documents show the father’s address in Ohatchee, and not in Gadsden, where her mother lived and where Corfman says the meetings with Moore took place.

This would mean that from the court hearing on February 21, 1979, until Corfman was ordered to move to her father’s house, Moore would only have had 12 days, including the day of the court hearing, to have repeatedly called Corfman at her mother’s Gadsden house, arrange two meetings, and attempt another. Moore has strenuously denied the accusations."
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #242 on: November 22, 2017, 05:58:42 pm »
Slept through 2016, did ya?

I would think then they would be less likely to use the tactics of those they revile, but apparently not. Hypocrisy doesn't lend more support their case.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #243 on: November 22, 2017, 05:59:10 pm »

Yeah!  And quite a few who claim to be conservative here but are anything but in reality!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Silver Pines

« Reply #244 on: November 22, 2017, 06:01:51 pm »
Yes, the never-Trumpers have their narrative. The king has no clothes, but their minds are made up anyway. And they have witty comebacks and memes, because that makes it all real! Works for college sophomores posting on Facebook, so why not the real world?

@Free Vulcan

Evidently a pastor who knows Moore has a narrative, too.  Moore dated young girls for their "purity."

I guess we dismiss this, too, right?

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,292197.0.html

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #246 on: November 22, 2017, 06:04:59 pm »
This is another issue where the two sides are talking past each other. Too much emotion invested for rational discussion - a waste of time.

To being emotionally invested in this I plead guilty! And on several fronts I might add!  Not just one!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #247 on: November 22, 2017, 06:09:34 pm »
To being emotionally invested in this I plead guilty! And on several fronts I might add!  Not just one!

You may find the discussion irritating (as do I) but I believe your POV is rationally based.

Its the other side that is constantly appealing to emotion to make their point.

Silver Pines

« Reply #248 on: November 22, 2017, 06:13:13 pm »
You may find the discussion irritating (as do I) but I believe your POV is rationally based.

@skeeter

lol

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #249 on: November 22, 2017, 06:13:22 pm »

And there is nothing new in that!  It's as predictable as the sun rising in the East if you have been dealing with liberals for as long as I have been!

- J. R. R. Tolkien