Author Topic: 'Gutted!' Hillary Clinton FAILS to turn up for TV and radio appearances ... after 'falling over and hurting her foot' during London book tour  (Read 4818 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Full title: 'Gutted!' Hillary Clinton FAILS to turn up for TV and radio appearances with Philip Schofield, Women's Hour and Graham Norton after 'falling over and hurting her foot' during London book tour
Daily Mail/UK, Oct 16, 2017

Hillary Clinton was forced to make a series of embarrassing media cancellations today after falling and hurting her foot, MailOnline can reveal.

The former First Lady failed to show up at BBC Woman’s Hour, ITV's This Morning show and at the London Studios to record an interview with the BBC's Graham Norton Show.

Sources said her fall had followed her appearance at the South Bank Centre last night and the twice-defeated Presidential candidate had been exhausted after a lengthy book promotion tour. 

This Morning presenter Philip Schofield said on Snapchat: 'Supposed to be interviewing Hillary Clinton... but she's fallen over and hurt her foot!! Gutted.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4984972/Clinton-apologetic-missing-BBC-interview.html#ixzz4vgrdUMt9

« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 05:09:47 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Heavy drinking and/or opoids involved I don't doubt.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Full title: 'Gutted!' Hillary Clinton FAILS to turn up for TV and radio appearances with Philip Schofield, Women's Hour and Graham Norton after 'falling over and hurting her foot' during London book tour
Daily Mail/UK, Oct 16, 2017

Hillary Clinton was forced to make a series of embarrassing media cancellations today after falling and hurting her foot, MailOnline can reveal.

Hurting one's foot in a fall seems counter-intuitive.  Was she standing on her head?
 :huh?:
Let it burn.

I wonder if they had to toss her into the back of a van --- again.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 01:13:19 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Heavy drinking and/or opoids involved I don't doubt.

What makes you say that?   88devil

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Hitlery has been working way too hard, getting out all over the USA and UK to spew her bitterness. Not surprising to me there would be some sort of health/drinking accident.
Principles matter. Words matter.

*****rollingeyes*****

Hillary Clinton falls, breaks toe on the stairs during London book tour
Washington Examiner, Oct 16, 2017

Hillary Clinton canceled several media appearances Monday while on her book tour in London after she fell down the stairs and broke her toe.

"I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backwards," Clinton told "The Graham Nortion Show."

"I tried to get up and it really hurt. I've broken my toe. I've received excellent care from your excellent health service."

More: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/hillary-clinton-falls-breaks-toe-on-the-stairs-during-london-book-tour/article/2637638

We can all be grateful she didn't fall backwards and break her nose.   

Offline mountaineer

I've received excellent care from your excellent health service
*****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Except maybe it was her ankle, according to this tweet displayed at Free Beacon (with photo of Hillary wearing a "boot"):

Nick Merrill @NickMerrill

HRC on The Graham Norton Show, joking about how she caught her heel on some steps & twisted her ankle earlier today. Back to the book tour!
11:24 AM - Oct 16, 2017

Offline Millee

Comment seen elsewhere:  "Gravity.  The only law she can't get around."   :laugh:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

I have been expecting this for a while now. Hillary has done more interviews and 'campaigning' since she lost, than she did during the election. I wondered how she was keeping it up, since she seemed so disoriented, ill, and weak, during the election.

A hurt foot!? LOL So, you can't sit on a couch and talk because your foot hurts? There is something wrong with Hillary. But it has nothing to do with a mystery 'fall', or a hurt foot.

Well whatever it is, I hope it finally makes her shut the hell up and go away.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Except maybe it was her ankle, according to this tweet displayed at Free Beacon (with photo of Hillary wearing a "boot"):

The first report was she fell last night after dinner.

Then Hillary herself  said she fell backwards on the stairs and broke her toe (it really hurt). 

My guess is someone must have whispered in her ear that it's difficult to explain how one breaks a toe falling backward.... and viola! it's now a twisted ankle.   :laugh:

Offline mountaineer

My guess is someone must have whispered in her ear that it's difficult to explain how one breaks a toe falling backward.... and viola! it's now a twisted ankle.   :laugh:
She really does believe we're all that gullible.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Hurting one's foot in a fall seems counter-intuitive.  Was she standing on her head?
 :huh?:

1) It was in her mouth at the time.

2) Pants suits and keg stands don't mix.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline dfwgator

She really does believe we're all that gullible.
Well she got millions to vote for her.

Offline Frank Cannon

I can't believe a woman a fit and in her prime as Hitlary would lose her balance....

Offline RoosGirl

I can't believe a woman a fit and in her prime as Hitlary would lose her balance....

I can't stop watching that.  It's mesmerizing.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

I'm going to call in sick to my desk job. I'll tell my boss that I can't work because my 'foot hurts'.  lol

I can hear him now, "Wrap it up. Take some damn Tylenol. And get your ass to work!"
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Wha' Happen?

"I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backwards," Clinton told "The Graham Nortion Show."

Running was she? :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline mountaineer

Offline ConservativeGranny

Wha' Happen?

Running was she? :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

In heels no less. After I read that I had to LOL. Half the time she has trouble just walking. And I haven't noticed her wearing "heels". Does she mean her shoe had a heel?

Offline dfwgator

I can't stop watching that.  It's mesmerizing.

Funny how the media never showed that, but showed Gerald Ford ad nauseum, falling down the steps of AF1.