Author Topic: 'Gutted!' Hillary Clinton FAILS to turn up for TV and radio appearances ... after 'falling over and hurting her foot' during London book tour  (Read 4819 times)

Offline stephen50right

Offline goodwithagun

I was in a boot for five weeks. I have a nine year old, a six year old, and a four year old. Our dog is a sweet, cuddly, and extremely needy English mastiff. My husband works 24 hour shifts and I also work full time. We asked for no help from the grandparents except a babysitting gig the past weekend for us to attends a wedding. I could have done a number of interview, even with putting home poked meals on the table and getting in an hour on the exercise bike. Just sayin'.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline RoosGirl

I was in a boot for five weeks. I have a nine year old, a six year old, and a four year old. Our dog is a sweet, cuddly, and extremely needy English mastiff. My husband works 24 hour shifts and I also work full time. We asked for no help from the grandparents except a babysitting gig the past weekend for us to attends a wedding. I could have done a number of interview, even with putting home poked meals on the table and getting in an hour on the exercise bike. Just sayin'.

Yeah, but you're probably, what? 1/4 as old as Hillary is?

Offline Frank Cannon

In heels no less. After I read that I had to LOL. Half the time she has trouble just walking. And I haven't noticed her wearing "heels". Does she mean her shoe had a heel?

No. She was the heel in a shoe.

****drummer

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
I sent her a get well later card.

I had her hotel send a ham sandwich up to her room...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline verga

She was asked if Harvey Weinstein was the Same as Bill Clinton: She replied, "Close, but no cigar."
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline stephen50right

In heels no less. After I read that I had to LOL. Half the time she has trouble just walking. And I haven't noticed her wearing "heels". Does she mean her shoe had a heel?

That's because when Hillary is in the room at night with Huma...Huma says, "Leave the high heels on."

Offline RoosGirl

That's because when Hillary is in the room at night with Huma...Huma says, "Leave the high heels on."

:2barf:

Offline stephen50right

:2barf:

That is a horrible visual, and I profusely apologize for it.

I'm just glad that I didn't include Rosie O'Donnell in there for a three-some.  :laugh:

Offline RoosGirl

That is a horrible visual, and I profusely apologize for it.

I'm just glad that I didn't include Rosie O'Donnell in there for a three-some.  :laugh:

You have some very disturbing fantasies.

Offline stephen50right

You have some very disturbing fantasies.

I enjoy insulting Crooked Hillary any which way I can.

Offline mountaineer

Tuesday, October 17, 2017
akdoV – Rearview Mirror Explanations

“I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backwards.” – Hillary Clinton, explaining broken toe

This brings to mind three things Hillary has still not learned:   ...

And if you’re looking backwards while running downstairs in heels with coffee in your hands, well, you might even fall backwards and break your toe. Of course you could also happen if you drop a full bottle of vodka on your foot.
Michelle Obama's Mirror
 :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline RoosGirl

I understand it's a challenge, but there has got to be a more flattering way for her to dress.

Offline Frank Cannon

I understand it's a challenge, but there has got to be a more flattering way for her to dress.

This is her in Halston....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Full title: 'Gutted!' Hillary Clinton FAILS to turn up for TV and radio appearances with Philip Schofield, Women's Hour and Graham Norton after 'falling over and hurting her foot' during London book tour

@Right_in_Virginia

BullBush! That is about as likely as embarrassing a rock.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
*****rollingeyes*****

"I tried to get up and it really hurt. I've broken my toe. I've received excellent care from your excellent health service."

@Right_in_Virginia

Hoed de fones! BUBBETTE! was treated by a British Public Health Service doctor?

Does ANYBODY believe that one?

Offline RoosGirl

@Right_in_Virginia

Hoed de fones! BUBBETTE! was treated by a British Public Health Service doctor?

Does ANYBODY believe that one?

@sneakypete I believe that's the most believable part of the whole story.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 11:38:37 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Right_in_Virginia

Notice her "heels" in that photo? I don't remember ever seeing her wearing heels when she was running for President,either.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
In Hillary's condition, any heels over two inches would give her instant vertigo. She would keel over immediately. Beside that, why the hell would 'cankles' want to wear heels anyway? Is she trying to show off her sexy moomoo covered physique?

After all, she can just barely walk without falling in flat shoes.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 11:48:16 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.