Author Topic: 'Gutted!' Hillary Clinton FAILS to turn up for TV and radio appearances ... after 'falling over and hurting her foot' during London book tour  (Read 4817 times)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
@austingirl

No it isn't. We all felt that way. Her behavior during the campaign was indicative of a very sever undiagnosed health issue. I am with you. I honestly didn't think she would still be alive today.

Then, after the election, she disappeared for several weeks. "In the woods", as they say. Then she comes back for some stupid ass 'book tour' which nobody cares about, and she is suddenly healthy and fit? Then she falls.

This whole thing is really very strange,...and inexplicable.

But you should know, many people agree with you and thought exactly the same as you were thinking. I don't know what is going on, but I do know that it is very strange.

If she had Obamacare she'd be dead by now. She has bought and paid for doctors who keep their mouths shut so they don't get suicided.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

There is no question that Ms. Hillary has a problem standing and walking. It could be her alcohol problem, or the meds, or both. Or it could be some physical issue with her brain which causes her to lose balance. She did crack her head on a coffee table according to reports. So, maybe it did more damage than we know.

Syphilis causes brain damage in some cases, I believe.  When you consider the company she keeps...
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline libertybele

I wonder if they had to toss her into the back of a van --- again.

:silly:  You made me chuckle RIV.  Good one.   888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LadyLiberty

An SNL skit that I would love to see but will never happen: Hillary on 'Dancing with the Stars.'  It would be all falls and stumbles.

Offline mountaineer

I could watch that video of the Hilldebeaste being tossed in a van over and over again. Good times.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org