Author Topic: In Alabama, Trump Attempts to Sell the Idea of a Transparent Wall  (Read 6252 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
In Alabama, Trump Attempts to Sell the Idea of a Transparent Wall
« on: September 23, 2017, 03:41:52 am »
In Alabama, Trump Attempts to Sell the Idea of a Transparent Wall

Posted at 11:00 pm on September 22, 2017 by Susan Wright

President Trump must be going for the long con.

He’s already made the deal with Chuck and Nancy that he wouldn’t push for funding for the border wall, and then tried to placate his fan base by saying they would renovate the existing fencing along the border.

When the news broke, his base was not happy. While in Huntsville, Alabama, trying to rally support for Senate candidate Luther Strange on Friday night, Trump suggested that there would be a wall, after all, except it would be like Wonder Woman’s plane, or something – invisible...........................

https://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/09/22/alabama-trump-attempts-sell-idea-transparent-wall/

MTGA-  Attempt to make Trump great again Wonder Woman style.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online corbe

Re: In Alabama, Trump Attempts to Sell the Idea of a Transparent Wall
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 04:01:24 am »
   Personally, I'm glad he's leaving his campaign rhetoric behind and discussing a transparent (technology) wall now, This, IMHO, we can do effectively without breaking the bank, even further, but will the ****'s that voted for him buy it?
   My guess is YES, they will.

I distinctly remember him saying the wall just got 10' higher and Gov. Perry saying so did the Mexican franchise selling Ladders. JS
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 04:03:11 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 04:19:17 am »
Red State and Susan Wright are not to be believed.  This is hearsay.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 04:33:22 am »
Listen to the speech.  The President starts to talk about the wall at around 30:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSR1fvvVNrw

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2017, 04:35:36 am »
    @TomSea   
    Yea, you and @Frank Cannon don't particularly like this Woman's writing style, I get that, but dispute the premise of her article.

Here's her Money Quote, from the President himself:
“The wall is happening. In fact, you probably saw, you know, we have wall up there now, and re-renovating it already. It’s being made pristine, perfect, just as good as new, though we may go a little higher than that, but that’s okay. And we are building samples of a new wall. You know it has to be a see-through wall,” Trump said.

Many Briefers dream of Wonder Woman at night (who she also references in this piece), so tread lightly here.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline ConservativeGranny

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2017, 05:02:03 am »
You've got to read the speech. It's hilarious! I think it is one of my favorite Trump speeches so far. Especially the part about the drugs being catapulted over the fence and hitting people on the head.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2017, 05:07:11 am »
You've got to read the speech. It's hilarious! I think it is one of my favorite Trump speeches so far. Especially the part about the drugs being catapulted over the fence and hitting people on the head.

I am getting the vision.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 05:10:37 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2017, 05:10:58 am »
 Could h get any more ridiculous?

:silly: :silly: :silly:

****slapping
God is still in control

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2017, 05:40:33 am »
Any more transparency from DC and it could make a long smelly wall itself.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2017, 11:52:06 am »
Experts have said, we will need a wall we can see through. That's all I take transparent wall to mean. Just ask customs and border security.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2017, 05:34:37 pm »
   Personally, I'm glad he's leaving his campaign rhetoric behind and discussing a transparent (technology) wall now, This, IMHO, we can do effectively without breaking the bank, even further, but will the ****'s that voted for him buy it?
   My guess is YES, they will.

I distinctly remember him saying the wall just got 10' higher and Gov. Perry saying so did the Mexican franchise selling Ladders. JS

Red State is ticking me off lately.  They've slowly morphed into an anti-Trump site.

I like Susan Wright sometimes but her spin on this and the headline are wrong.

I never thought there would be a wall and there won't be a wall.

The wall may be becoming invisible but the stand against illegal immigration is still quite visible in new policies and new ways of dealing with immigration.

So, yeah, Red State ... there are already plenty of anti-Trump sites so if you become one, who needs you?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online corbe

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2017, 07:44:15 pm »
Red State is ticking me off lately.  They've slowly morphed into an anti-Trump site.

The wall may be becoming invisible but the stand against illegal immigration is still quite visible in new policies and new ways of dealing with immigration.

So, yeah, Red State ... there are already plenty of anti-Trump sites so if you become one, who needs you?

I only have one 4 letter word for you @Emjay~DACA
   Trump's handling of that and that alone prove your assertion of Trump and immigration, quite frankly, laughable, but you go ahead and believe what you want to believe, in the interim I'm gonna continue my comfortable existence in realville.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2017, 07:46:53 pm »
   I only have one 4 letter word for you @Emjay~DACA
   Trump's handling of that and that alone prove your assertion of Trump and immigration, quite frankly, laughable, but you go ahead and believe what you want to believe, in the interim I'm gonna continue my comfortable existence in realville.

C'mon, Corbe.  Honestly.  I hope you are comfortable wherever you live but I live in Realville and  I just went out and looked next door and you aren't there.

Online corbe

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2017, 08:52:39 pm »
   I am wearing my Hula Grill T Shirt as I type this @Emjay. So we are closer together, at least in spirit, than you think, hope that doesn't scare you.

888high58888

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2017, 09:05:06 pm »
   I am wearing my Hula Grill T Shirt as I type this @Emjay. So we are closer together, at least in spirit, than you think, hope that doesn't scare you.

888high58888

Not at all, Corbe, I would love to see you sitting next to me at the Hula Grill.  I think we would get along quite well.

Oceander

« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2017, 09:16:42 pm »
Let's see, in children's fiction, that's called:

The Emperor's New Clothes

Same goes for the would-be emperors wall, apparently. 

Online corbe

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2017, 09:28:33 pm »
Not at all, Corbe, I would love to see you sitting next to me at the Hula Grill.  I think we would get along quite well.

Of course we would @Emjay and I would like that also, I find you quite an interesting character here and usually on solid ground.

Silver Pines

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2017, 11:35:43 pm »
It's amazing to see people sit back and defend Trump as he openly admits he screwed them.  Unbelievable, really.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2017, 12:26:14 am »
Is Mexico going to pay for the transparent wall??
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Oceander

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2017, 12:36:16 am »
Is Mexico going to pay for the transparent wall??

Yes, with invisible pesos!  :silly:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2017, 12:47:39 am »
It's amazing to see people sit back and defend Trump as he openly admits he screwed them.  Unbelievable, really.

Chances are some of his supporters haven't exactly deciphered what a 'transparent' wall is.   :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2017, 01:17:53 am »
I would try to defend myself here but I've just succeeded in helping another thread morph into people dissing Mother Theresa.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2017, 01:32:32 am »

Oh yeah his stand is grand!  You must be a dreamer.  Dreaming of some immigration stand that doesn't exist.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 01:33:48 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2017, 01:34:39 am »
Yes, with invisible pesos!  :silly:

ROFL!!!!!

Offline jpsb

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2017, 01:39:40 am »
Red State and Susan Wright are not to be believed.  This is hearsay.

:thumbsup: