Author Topic: Lindsey Graham: We're Coming Back to Obamacare Repeal Bill  (Read 477 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham: We're Coming Back to Obamacare Repeal Bill
« on: September 26, 2017, 11:17:31 pm »
By Todd Beamon   |   Tuesday, 26 Sep 2017 04:28 PM

Sen. Lindsey Graham said Tuesday that Republicans were "coming back" to the legislation he co-sponsored to repeal Obamacare after Sen. Susan Collins effectively killed the bill after saying that she could not support it.

"We're coming back to this after taxes," the South Carolina Republican told reporters at the Capitol. "We're going to have time to explain our concept.

"We'll have a better process — and we're gonna take this show on the road."

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell pulled a planned vote on the legislation Graham co-sponsored with Sen. Bill Cassidy of Louisiana before Saturday's deadline that would allow Democrats to block the bill.

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/lindsey-graham-coming-back-obamacare-repeal/2017/09/26/id/815913/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Lindsey Graham: We're Coming Back to Obamacare Repeal Bill
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 11:30:24 pm »
Why do they keep up this nonsense?  Repeal is NEVER going to happen; it's been nothing but lies and more lies to get votes.  Bammycare is here to stay and now the GOP owns it.  Nice job!  22222frying pan
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 11:40:49 pm »
"We're coming back to this after taxes," the South Carolina Republican told reporters at the Capitol. "We're going to have time to explain our concept.

"We'll have a better process — and we're gonna take this show on the road."

Well, here are three little words I never thought I'd write:  Godspeed, Senator Graham.

(They may be learning ..... )

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 11:50:48 pm »
I wonder what modifications they would make to make it have more appeal to the Senators? Unfortunately, I think they might decide to fund planned parenthood, even with it being against the ethics of 90% of the GOP senators.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2017, 01:31:55 am »
So they can't get 50 votes to repeal under reconciliation, but they're going to magically come up with 60 next time around?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2017, 01:43:56 am »
So they can't get 50 votes to repeal under reconciliation, but they're going to magically come up with 60 next time around?

LOL!   Judge Roy Moore's victory today shook the hell out of many of them. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2017, 05:07:35 am »
LOL!   Judge Roy Moore's victory today shook the hell out of many of them.

By the time this comes back around maybe Linda's big brother will have croaked?  As for Moore, the only people shocked are the usual suspects who were shocked when their pal Hillz went down....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: