Author Topic: One of Fox News’ biggest stars accused of sending penis photo to female co-workers  (Read 16833 times)

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

Back when those things happened to me, a woman would be laughed at had she tried to report it or stop it.
The worst one was when I was not married, and I attended the Baptist church.  I was in the choir and I went to a Sunday School class for adult women.  There was a man who supervised those classes.  For some reason, he joined the choir where I was.  One day, he showed up at my apartment and said he visited new church members and he would like for me to do that with him.  Then he said when someone has an affair when he is married it is hard not to do that again and he wanted me to have an affair with him after we visited new members.  I felt like throwing up -  it was so disgusting to use his church duties to get women.  I told him no.  After that, he stopped going to choir.  I thought he only joined the choir to be near me.

I saw a picture on my computer of Eric Bowling and his wife.  She is a totally beautiful blond headed woman.  If he did this, and I believe he did since his lawyer said something like, "He doesn't remember doing that.  He doesn't think he did that."  That was not a definite, "No, I did not do that."  If it is true, he has thrown away his career and his beautiful wife may leave him.

@Victoria33

Oh, that was his response?  If he didn't do it, why can't he say it definitely never happened? 

Silver Pines

Worked on Herman Cain and several others so I guess they will continue pulling this scam until someone slaps it down HARD!

In all of the above cases NOTHING was said about it until years later. WHY is that?

@Bigun

Just guessing it might be something minor, like the women being newly hired and afraid they might lose their jobs. 

Also the fear of being trashed as sluts if they did come out with it. 

Actually it isn't guessing, because numerous women have talked about that being the case at Fox.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@Bigun

No, I don't.  Neither do I assume she's a slut who asked for it and the man is automatically the victim.

What "lying communist bitch" are you talking about?  According to the Washington Times, there were three recipients of the pictures.  Has anyone been named, and do we know her politics?

@CatherineofAragon

I'm talking about the one in the photos posted on this thread.  The so called professor. I stand by my assessment of her.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@Bigun

Just guessing it might be something minor, like the women being newly hired and afraid they might lose their jobs. 

Also the fear of being trashed as sluts if they did come out with it. 

Actually it isn't guessing, because numerous women have talked about that being the case at Fox.

@CatherineofAragon

Believe what you want but I'm not buying this BS for a second!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
@driftdiver

So that makes them all liars?  And the men all innocent, despite the firings?

Well you've already decided he's guilty.

Mob rule and all that.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

Yes, TBR was all Peace 'N' Love back when.   *****rollingeyes*****

Everybody loved Donald Trump.  Then, all those Philistines showed up, tracking up the place.

1.  This thread isn't about Trump

2.  Very few people showed any love for Trump.   Many of us are here because of our dislike for him.

I for one get so tired of the nonstop Trumps to blame for everything agenda thats here now.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Bunny Watson

Personally, I would be very surprised to find out Bret Baier had been involved in this kind of thing.  He comes across as a man who's devoted to his family and to his sick child.

Sort of like David Petraeus?

Offline driftdiver

@driftdiver

Unsolicited.

So because of your experience you assume that's the case with every women who is harassed?  Why?

@CatherineofAragon
No I assume people are people and he deserves to be considered innocent until proven guilty.   And in the end I do not care.   There are much bigger fish to fry in saving this country.   

For all its problems Foxnews is the ONLY MSM newssource that wasn't lockstep with the Hillary campaign.   What we are seeing is a systematic dismantling of Foxnews to prevent them from stopping the globalists the next time.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 05:45:33 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline driftdiver

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
A news channel shouldn't have "stars", period.

That's the whole problem with our media.

:word:

:beer:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
1.  This thread isn't about Trump

2.  Very few people showed any love for Trump.   Many of us are here because of our dislike for him.

I for one get so tired of the nonstop Trumps to blame for everything agenda thats here now.

I am as well.  If you track down my quote, you will see it's in response to your complaint about the NeverTrump crowd.  I'm happy to leave it alone, but you started it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
:word:

:beer:

I like your term, "News Readers." 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Any time you see a short hair twenty something woman, wearing a rainbow scarf and a BLM shirt, that is a sure sign you are dealing with a crazy self hating Lib. This is a woman who has no life experience. This is woman who has never been on the front line. This is woman who has not been mugged yet.

She has no idea what she is doing. IMHO
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
A news channel shouldn't have "stars", period.

That's the whole problem with our media.

Certainly one of the problems for sure!   :beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline driftdiver

I am as well.  If you track down my quote, you will see it's in response to your complaint about the NeverTrump crowd.  I'm happy to leave it alone, but you started it.
@Cyber Liberty

Did not

888high58888

Wingnut

In a situation like this with that "women" with the said pictures of Bolings junk... It Reminds of What did Marion Barry said of Hazel Diane "Rasheeda" Moore.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Did not

888high58888

888high58888

Done.  Thank God, I might add.  Now, for the fight at hand...aw, forget it.  I ain't touching that with a 10-foot pole.  :nometalk:

:silly:
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
In a situation like this with that "women" with the said pictures of Bolings junk... It Reminds of What did Marion Barry said of Hazel Diane "Rasheeda" Moore.

Indeed it does.
I will NOT comply.

Wingnut

Certainly one of the problems for sure!   :beer:

The bubble headed bleached blonde comes on a 5. She can tell you 'bout the plane crash with a gleam. In her eye. It's interesting when people die.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

I'm talking about the one in the photos posted on this thread.  The so called professor. I stand by my assessment of her.

@Bigun

I went back and scrolled down every page, and I didn't see any photos.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

Believe what you want but I'm not buying this BS for a second!

@Bigun

Okay!

Offline driftdiver

888high58888

Done.  Thank God, I might add.  Now, for the fight at hand...aw, forget it.  I ain't touching that with a 10-foot pole.  :nometalk:

:silly:

From what I hear Bolling wont either. 

:th_10444:

Silver Pines

Well you've already decided he's guilty.

Mob rule and all that.

@driftdiver

No. 

The atmosphere at Fox and the fact that more than one woman has come forth.  Do I know he's guilty?  Nope.  Do I suspect he is?  Yeah.

Especially now that he's saying he "doesn't remember" and "doesn't THINK" he sent the pictures.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Walter Cronkite may not have been seen as a star, but he certainly filled that role back in the day. In fact, it was his reputation as "America's most trusted newsman" that lead me to study journalism as an undergraduate.
I took one journalism class. Enough to learn the basics. Who, what, where, when, why etc. And the editor expected/demanded verification of sources and of the facts themselves. And finally no bias. Woodward and Bernstein, "All the President's Men," etc. But there were just three main TV networks, following much the same rules. Essentially the same went for press news, dominated by major city papers, and news agencies (AP, UPI, etc.)

Many conservatives were pleased when Trump put the media in their places, over bias. But they later were unhappy when he reaped the benefit of having done so.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln