Author Topic: One of Fox News’ biggest stars accused of sending penis photo to female co-workers  (Read 16831 times)

Offline jpsb

@jpsb

Another one who lays the blame on the women.

This is why I never defend conservative men to liberals or feminists anymore.  I used to.  But Trump, and some of the posts I've seen here going back to last fall when the p-tape came out, proved that a number of them think exactly the way leftists accuse them of thinking.

And just how exactly am I "blaming" the women. They, if Trump is not just making the whole thing up, which I suspect he is, like the attention from him. In short there is no there there. No crime, no foal, no assault. But as I said I think Trump was just bragging and making things up. It would not the first time Trump made stuff up to make himself look good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@driftdiver

That's right.  Blame the women who were harassed because they're just bimbos, anyway.

So you take he word of this lying communist B*%#h just because she is a woman!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

@Oceander
YOu must be a really really bad lawyer.

I suspect not a bad lawyer, just all wee weed up with so much Trump hate that he needs these opportunities here to vent -- lest he end up on the evening news taking rifle potshots nekked on top the library of Columbia school of law.

(Hope counselor recognizes a stab at humor...)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 04:27:28 pm by aligncare »

Offline Bunny Watson

@RoosGirl

Yeah, and I've read about Ailes' edict that they dress that way.
I've always wondered why they thought making up the women to look like a Martian was a good idea.

Back to Bolling, I wouldn't be surprised to find out it's true. But for the love of God, please, please don't destroy my faith in Bret Baier. I really like Special Report - it's the only thing I watch for news (as opposed to reading).

Offline anubias

You people are a one-trick pony.  How is it that nearly every thread gets turned into a Hate Trump fest?  Don't you ever get tired of your bullshit?  It's got to be taxing on the mind twisting everything to inside out simply to start an argument.  Some of  you need to get some sort of a life. 

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
And just how exactly am I "blaming" the women. They, if Trump is not just making the whole thing up, which I suspect he is, like the attention from him. In short there is no there there. No crime, no foal, no assault. But as I said I think Trump was just bragging and making things up. It would not the first time Trump made stuff up to make himself look good.

@jpsb

Don't you know that the woman is always right in these cases.  Always and evermore.  /s

My wife says women are more evil then men can be.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline dfwgator

A news channel shouldn't have "stars", period.

That's the whole problem with our media.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I've always wondered why they thought making up the women to look like a Martian was a good idea.

Back to Bolling, I wouldn't be surprised to find out it's true. But for the love of God, please, please don't destroy my faith in Bret Baier. I really like Special Report - it's the only thing I watch for news (as opposed to reading).

How hard would it be to pick someones phone up in the office and send a text?  Especially when they are on the air. 

In the end who cares.   Maybe Bolling did do this but thats between him, the alleged "victims", and his employer.   He fights the good fight against the liberals and we need all the help we can get.

People make mistakes, if you all are gonna throw everyone who makes a mistake to the wolves then your perfect party will be awful small.

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33  At Fox, it might.
I've dealt with the problem myself.  A male co-worker (former manager who had been busted down for sexually harassing one of his workers) followed me into a room, locked the door, and backed me into the corner, blocking me with his body.  I told him if he didn't get out I'd kick his ***** up to his throat.  He laughed, left me alone, and we got alone fine afterward.
My boss, the opposite of the types at Fox, found out about the incident later, and he was horrified I didn't tell him about it.
@CatherineofAragon

Back when those things happened to me, a woman would be laughed at had she tried to report it or stop it.
The worst one was when I was not married, and I attended the Baptist church.  I was in the choir and I went to a Sunday School class for adult women.  There was a man who supervised those classes.  For some reason, he joined the choir where I was.  One day, he showed up at my apartment and said he visited new church members and he would like for me to do that with him.  Then he said when someone has an affair when he is married it is hard not to do that again and he wanted me to have an affair with him after we visited new members.  I felt like throwing up -  it was so disgusting to use his church duties to get women.  I told him no.  After that, he stopped going to choir.  I thought he only joined the choir to be near me.

I saw a picture on my computer of Eric Bowling and his wife.  She is a totally beautiful blond headed woman.  If he did this, and I believe he did since his lawyer said something like, "He doesn't remember doing that.  He doesn't think he did that."  That was not a definite, "No, I did not do that."  If it is true, he has thrown away his career and his beautiful wife may leave him.

Offline Victoria33

It is three women who supposedly got these pictures and numerous, I think it was eight, witnesses the women told at the time!!

Offline jpsb

@jpsb

Don't you know that the woman is always right in these cases.  Always and evermore.  /s

My wife says women are more evil then men can be.

Surely Bolin would not be so stupid as to send a pic of his manwood to anyone. That for someone in his position would be insane. I tend to not believe his story. But if she has a pic of his, he better have a pic of hers to show the sexting was with consent. He'd still be fired but out of legal jeopardy.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
You people are a one-trick pony.  How is it that nearly every thread gets turned into a Hate Trump fest?  Don't you ever get tired of your bullshit?  It's got to be taxing on the mind twisting everything to inside out simply to start an argument.  Some of  you need to get some sort of a life.

Because #nevertrump became the single most important aspect of the site, 15 months ago. Prior to that it was an intelligent, respectful site. There was virtually no name and very little profanity, etc. Not so, now.

Now wade into a conversation, and EXPECT to be called names, like "communist" or "nazi." (bootlicker, goosestepper)

That is how the recruited members view others, through the screens of their "virtue" and "principles."
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline jpsb

Because #nevertrump became the single most important aspect of the site, 15 months ago. Prior to that it was an intelligent, respectful site. There was virtually no name and very little profanity, etc. Not so, now.

Now wade into a conversation, and EXPECT to be called names, like "communist" or "nazi." (bootlicker, goosestepper)

That is how the recruited members view others, through the screens of their "virtue" and "principles."

I have not been here that long, but that sounds about right to me. You don't advance your cause by name calling. Now on other threads that have not yet turned into a Trump bashing thread I get alone fine with people hate my guts when the topic of conversation is Trump. I think it is kinda funny.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It is three women who supposedly got these pictures and numerous, I think it was eight, witnesses the women told at the time!!

Worked on Herman Cain and several others so I guess they will continue pulling this scam until someone slaps it down HARD!

In all of the above cases NOTHING was said about it until years later. WHY is that?

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Silver Pines

@Victoria33
@CatherineofAragon the lengths some are going to blame the victim right now...I'm surprised they haven't brought out the Carville line about dragging a $100 through a trailerpark.

@txradioguy

Give it time, lol.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon
You mean like the one that lied about her affair with the guy from Fox Business?

@driftdiver

So that makes them all liars?  And the men all innocent, despite the firings?

Offline jpsb

Worked on Herman Cain and several others so I guess they will continue pulling this scam until someone slaps it down HARD!

In all of the above cases NOTHING was said about it until years later. WHY is that?

Yup it sure did took old Herman right out of it without a sherd of evidence.

Silver Pines

Umm yeah,   when a woman flashes her cootchie at me in an effort to gain an advantage I do blame her.   

And yes that has happened.   unsolicitated

@driftdiver

Unsolicited.

So because of your experience you assume that's the case with every women who is harassed?  Why?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Yes, TBR was all Peace 'N' Love back when.   *****rollingeyes*****

Everybody loved Donald Trump.  Then, all those Philistines showed up, tracking up the place.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Silver Pines

@Bunny Watson

Personally, I would be very surprised to find out Bret Baier had been involved in this kind of thing.  He comes across as a man who's devoted to his family and to his sick child.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yes, TBR was all Peace 'N' Love back when.   *****rollingeyes*****

Everybody loved Donald Trump.  Then, all those Philistines showed up, tracking up the place.

Wow.  I just don't remember it that way at all.  My rose-colored glasses must have slipped a bit.

Offline LMAO

Yup
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Silver Pines

@Bigun

No, I don't.  Neither do I assume she's a slut who asked for it and the man is automatically the victim.

What "lying communist bitch" are you talking about?  According to the Washington Times, there were three recipients of the pictures.  Has anyone been named, and do we know her politics?

Offline Bunny Watson

@Bunny Watson

Personally, I would be very surprised to find out Bret Baier had been involved in this kind of thing.  He comes across as a man who's devoted to his family and to his sick child.

Me too. I just get worried, that's all. I don't put my faith in many people...

Offline aligncare

A news channel shouldn't have "stars", period.

That's the whole problem with our media.

Walter Cronkite may not have been seen as a star, but he certainly filled that role back in the day. In fact, it was his reputation as "America's most trusted newsman" that lead me to study journalism as an undergraduate.