Author Topic: POTUS SLAMS SESSIONS AGAIN: He Endorsed Me Because of Big Crowds, Not Loyalty  (Read 18478 times)

Offline corbe

What a circle-jerk we have here......

45 posts all rabidly against President Trump.

A pox on all your houses.

Why do you hate us so?  @DCPatriot
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Applewood

You think this behavior is normal and acceptable?  If you think it is, then there is something wrong with you.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
circle-jerk!....so you approve of the public humiliation of the only man in DC who came out ahead of everyone else and supported Trump..this is how Trump repays him.

The irony is completely lost on some here.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

45 posts of people who don't agree with the way Trump is treating his most steadfast loyal supporter...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

I'm sure there's another forum out there *cough*TOS*cough* where the circle jerk of nothing but praise for your leader's behavior is more to your liking.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline corbe

Just in case @DCPatriot has some pull somewhere. Here's a link to some cures.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline kevindavis007

@ChadPergram  24m24 minutes ago
 Gowdy on Fox on AG Sessions: He doesn't work for the President, he works for a blindfolded woman holding a set of scales.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Gowdy on Fox on AG Sessions: He doesn't work for the President, he works for a blindfolded woman holding a set of scales.

LOL...I love Gowdy...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Again, remember about 6 weeks ago when all of those very ill conceived jokes/plays, etc about killing Trump were in the news; then, Trump stirred up a tweet storm and this other faded into the background.

It wouldn't surprise me if this was being manipulative.

Everyone knows Sessions has been practically the number one elected politician against illegal immigration for the longest time, these other guys were not in the legislature back in 2006 say, maybe Steven King was in Iowa, but not many more.

I still say it's a headfake, it's almost disingenuous to say Sessions endorsed Trump over crowd size.

Online Right_in_Virginia

LOL...I love Gowdy...

Did Gowdy shed any light on who HE works for @mystery-ak ?   Other than dozens of clever sound bites, he's a rather useless waste of oxygen.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Again, remember about 6 weeks ago when all of those very ill conceived jokes/plays, etc about killing Trump were in the news; then, Trump stirred up a tweet storm and this other faded into the background.

It wouldn't surprise me if this was being manipulative.

Everyone knows Sessions has been practically the number one elected politician against illegal immigration for the longest time, these other guys were not in the legislature back in 2006 say, maybe Steven King was in Iowa, but not many more.

I still say it's a headfake, it's almost disingenuous to say Sessions endorsed Trump over crowd size.

What's a head fake @TomSea ?

Thx.

Offline corbe

Did Gowdy shed any light on who HE works for @mystery-ak ?   Other than dozens of clever sound bites, he's a rather useless waste of oxygen.

He 'totally' praised Kushner's appearance in front of his committee yesterday, you should cut him a little slack, @Right_in_Virginia
   Though his ability to grow a beard sucks.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Thx.

A juke....if that helps at all.    :laugh:

Common on a basketball court.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline TomSea

Thx.

I guess it simply means to fake someone out, to mislead someone. Doing this for drama's sake.

Offline TomSea

And I'm just saying, perhaps the media is being manipulated here. I'm not certain but it could be.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
And I'm just saying, perhaps the media is being manipulated here. I'm not certain but it could be.

Manipulating the media by publicly humiliating your earliest supporter?  Not sure that's a very viable plan.

Offline TomSea

Manipulating the media by publicly humiliating your earliest supporter?  Not sure that's a very viable plan.

Your projection is that it is public humiliation.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Your projection is that it is public humiliation.

OK, now that's funny!

Offline RoosGirl

Trump wants to know if he can grab her kitty.

Offline corbe

Oh, I see your in Top Form tonight @RoosGirl  :silly:

Online Right_in_Virginia

I guess it simply means to fake someone out, to mislead someone. Doing this for drama's sake.

I knew THAT.  LOL!  My question is who do you think is behind the head faking.  @TomSea

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

He works for the people of the state of South Carolina who send him to DC to work on their behalf.

But then you knew that...you're just mad Rep Goody isn't helping throw Sessions under the bus.

Sad...
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Right_in_Virginia

This is really interesting @TomSea ... 

Offline RoosGirl

Oh, I see your in Top Form tonight @RoosGirl  :silly:

Dude, if she's blindfolded she totally won't be able to ID him.