Author Topic: POTUS SLAMS SESSIONS AGAIN: He Endorsed Me Because of Big Crowds, Not Loyalty  (Read 18474 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

POTUS SLAMS SESSIONS AGAIN: He Endorsed Me Because of Big Crowds, Not Loyalty

Joshua Caplan Jul 25th, 2017 2:43 pm

In a brief interview with the Wall Street Journal, President Trump ripped into Attorney General Sessions once again. This time, the President cut even deeper, suggesting Sessions endorsed him because of Trump’s success as a candidate, not out of loyalty.

more

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/potus-slams-sessions-endorsed-big-crowds-not-loyalty/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The POTUS is being an ass....stop humiliating Sessions and just fire him already!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Silver Pines

According to the Daily Beast, Sessions is pissed and is determined to hang on---says Trump will have to fire him.

It's too bad Trump never took a punch.  It would have benefited him greatly.

Offline goatprairie

Even many of our friends at TOS are scratching their heads and wondering what Trump is doing. Others, of course, are accusing Sessions of being one of those evil Deep State Denizens, and Trump just found out about all his evil deeds down in the Deep State Swamp. Yeah, that's probably right....Sessions, who put his reputation on the line to back Trump in the primaries and helped draw many people to Trump's candidacy, is just another nasty Deep State Swamp dweller.  Who knew?  22222frying pan

Offline corbe

Sessions gave Trump something sorely missing from his early campaign, Conservative Creed, and now he has outlived his usefulness.

No wonder Schumer spent all that time this morning warning Trump about Recess appointments.  This will look very bad if he fires him, a PR Disaster, again, self-inflicted.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Uglier and uglier.

Offline bolobaby

Get your popcorn for when the Trump Circus comes to YOUR town!

Thanks for Trump, @Right_in_Virginia ! You picked a REAL winner!
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Oceander

Offline kevindavis007

I don't like Sessions cause of the asset forfeiture. If Trump get rid of him cause of that then fine, not because he didn't cover his butt with regards to Russia.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump will be having a live rally in Ohio and it is expected he will humiliate him again there...
Support the USO

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Trump will be having a live rally in Ohio and it is expected he will humiliate him again there...

This is sadistic.

Oceander

Then he can probably kiss the senate republicans good bye. 

Offline kevindavis007

@ReaganBattalion  7h7 hours ago
 Trump is now fighting with Sessions, Tillerson, Mattis. #MAGA

Offline libertybele

It certainly would seem as time goes on, he will keep appointing people only to fire them.  I'm beginning to wonder if this is by design ... hiring people that the establishment doesn't want and firing them to get rid of them.  If Sessions is fired ... his career as a politician is over.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Oceander

It certainly would seem as time goes on, he will keep appointing people only to fire them.  I'm beginning to wonder if this is by design ... hiring people that the establishment doesn't want and firing them to get rid of them.  If Sessions is fired ... his career as a politician is over.

I doubt his career as a politician will be over.  Having been fired by Trump may become a symbol of value.   

Offline corbe

@ReaganBattalion  7h7 hours ago
 Trump is now fighting with Sessions, Tillerson, Mattis. #MAGA

I think it might be safe to add HHS Price to that list also.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline kevindavis007

I think it might be safe to add HHS Price to that list also.

Yep..

Silver Pines

CSPAN‏Verified account @cspan  3h3 hours ago
More
 CLIP: @Statedeptspox says Secretary of State Tillerson is "taking a little time off."

Offline kevindavis007

I don't care if you like Trump or not, but this is not normal nor should be accepted.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I don't care if you like Trump or not, but this is not normal nor should be accepted.

I don't agree with Sessions recusal but what Trump is doing is down right mean...fire him and be done with it..stop humiliating him every chance you get.
Support the USO

Silver Pines

Agreed.  It's a matter of decency.

Trump may or may not trash Sessions at his rally, depending on whether his staff can convince him that the blowback is so bad he needs to stop.  Regardless, this is who Trump is.  He'll never be different.

@kevindavis
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 10:39:07 pm by CatherineofAragon »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The POTUS is being an ass....stop humiliating Sessions and just fire him already!

The idiot is going to isolate himself from everyone who is supposed to be on his side. He has no greater enemy than himself.

Silver Pines

Steve Deace‏Verified account @SteveDeaceShow  3h3 hours ago
More
This dude is such a passive-aggressive wus. Doesn't have the balls to fire him. Pathetic excuse for a man.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Trump is dead wrong on this and I wanted to make sure I was on record saying so.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 10:43:14 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Silver Pines

Matt Walsh‏Verified account @MattWalshBlog  10h10 hours ago
More
 For a man who supposedly values loyalty, it's striking that the President is so incredibly disloyal himself

Matt Walsh‏Verified account @MattWalshBlog  11h11 hours ago
More
 Mr. Fighter huddles in the corner tweeting complaints about his own staff instead of speaking with them directly. Such courage!

Jonah Goldberg‏Verified account @JonahNRO  4h4 hours ago
More
 Old hotness: "Hillary's suffered enough"
New hotness: My AG is weak because he hasn't prosecuted Hillary."