Author Topic: POTUS SLAMS SESSIONS AGAIN: He Endorsed Me Because of Big Crowds, Not Loyalty  (Read 18478 times)

Offline corbe

20 pages, and if I remember correctly~Never Locked. Kudo's Briefers.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Silver Pines

Hah!!!!  No, not really.  I still want to give Trump a chance and I still get annoyed if he does something good and no one will give him credit.

But , I gotta admit he is wearing me out with these self-inflicted injuries and the tweets get more idiotic all the time.

I'm still in the "better than Hillary" mode and I still think getting rid of the Clinton/Obama regime is worth a lot.

@Emjay

Right, so in your point of view, it's all right to criticize Trump if and when you see fit.  Others aren't on your timetable.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Emjay

Right, so in your point of view, it's all right to criticize Trump if and when you see fit.  Others aren't on your timetable.

People change over time.  An economist once said (I have no name to attribute, in fact a Google search says it's disputed who said it), "When I'm wrong I change my mind.  What do you do?"  I see Briefers change their minds all the time, and often I think they should be congratulated for it, it shows growth of character and intellect.  Besides, we all have our own moral compass, no two are the same.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Silver Pines

People change over time.  An economist once said (I have no name to attribute, in fact a Google search says it's disputed who said it), "When I'm wrong I change my mind.  What do you do?"  I see Briefers change their minds all the time, and often I think they should be congratulated for it, it shows growth of character and intellect.  Besides, we all have our own moral compass, no two are the same.   :shrug:

@Cyber Liberty

That wasn't my point.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

That wasn't my point.

I'm sorry @CatherineofAragon.  My bad.  I had a feeling it wasn't, but I failed to put a finger on it.  Sorry.  I almost didn't answer because I wasn't sure.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 09:36:22 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Thank you, Cyber Liberty.  I have changed a couple of times so apparently I'm not totally rigid.

I changed after Trump was elected.  I hated him all through the primaries but, although some resent any reference to Hillary, I was very glad we got rid of her.  So I was glad Trump was able to do that and I tried to support him when I could and defended him when I could against people who refused to give him credit for anything.

So, lately, I've gotten a little weary of the never-ending self-inflicted wounds and have moved away a little.

But I'll never move into demeaning Trump voters.  Some of them are worshippers but a lot of them thought Trump would bring needed changes.  And he may yet.

But... ask me again tomorrow.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@Emjay

Exactly right.  You do what you do and I'll do what I do.

Silver Pines

Exactly right.  You do what you do and I'll do what I do.

@Emjay

Just what I was saying.  So give that a thought next time you want to launch into scold mode over the "self-righteous" members who aren't in line with your particular way of thinking.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Emjay

Just what I was saying.  So give that a thought next time you want to launch into scold mode over the "self-righteous" members who aren't in line with your particular way of thinking.

That was the point I missed?  A rather good one!   888high58888
I will NOT comply.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@Emjay

I still don't like the self-righteous ones who indicate that they are too morally great to vote for Trump no matter what the alternative..

I think the alternative was worse and I would have voted for Trump had I still been in Texas... at least I think I would and I certainly wouldn't denigrate those who did.

That's all I object to .... but remember, your brought this up, I didn't/

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

20 pages, and if I remember correctly~Never Locked. Kudo's Briefers.

Pretty entertaining and informative too, but way to much insulting each other.

We all know it is fun to mock and ridiculed others, but did you know it is not actually fun to be the person being mocked and ridiculed?

Well I do.

I too LOVE and appreciate the Pro-Trump Briefers who keep this forum from becoming an echo chamber.  The ones who voice their opinions, and make the Best argument, the Best, bar none, the very Best argument for the Trump administration...and I'm not the only one who is saying this.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I still don't like the self-righteous ones who indicate that they are too morally great to vote for Trump no matter what the alternative..

I think the alternative was worse and I would have voted for Trump had I still been in Texas... at least I think I would and I certainly wouldn't denigrate those who did.

That's all I object to .... but remember, your brought this up, I didn't/

There are also scolds who tell everybody who didn't like Trump early enough they're morally inferior for not climbing on the train at the start.  Preening at others expense is still preening.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 10:52:18 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline DB

There are also scolds who tell everybody who didn't like Trump early enough they're morally inferior for not climbing on the train at the start.  Preening at others expense is still preening.

It is like the speed limit being 55 and someone driving 65 screaming at the guy driving 70 as being reckless and the other guy going 60 as clogging up traffic... Only their speed is safe and proper...

Silver Pines

That was the point I missed?  A rather good one!   888high58888

@Cyber Liberty

Thank you, friend! 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It is like the speed limit being 55 and someone driving 65 screaming at the guy driving 70 as being reckless and the other guy going 60 as clogging up traffic... Only their speed is safe and proper...

George Carlin had a bit about that.
I will NOT comply.

Silver Pines

Offline RoosGirl

Lol, @RoosGirl

@CatherineofAragon I've always loved that song.   Never seen the video for it before.  Discovered the lead singer was a pleasant diversion. :)