Author Topic: POTUS SLAMS SESSIONS AGAIN: He Endorsed Me Because of Big Crowds, Not Loyalty  (Read 18693 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
They clearly believe that doesn't matter. That winning is everything. They want to use Alinsky's Rules for Radicals to their own ends. And in doing so they've become no different than their original enemies.

@DB

Nobody switched their vote for a candidate based upon anything Trump said about them.

Trump played on center court everyday. 

His campaign strategy and personal style with those insults were more a tool to reinforce his image of a bonafide badass.

To associate his style with Alinsky screams 'drama queen'.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
If Hillary were POTUS , no one here would have to pretend their Conservative we would get along much better.

I don't have to pretend I'm conservative now!   :laugh:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Oh we understand. The country was duped by a Democrat money man for the Clinton Foundation who pulled a page from the Bloomberg playbook and ran as a Republican to get elected.

*****rollingeyes*****   

So very much I could say to you, but rules don't allow it.

Thank you @mystery-ak
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DB

Everyone in washington wants to destroy Trump and that tells me all I need to know.

I think the common thread is destroy. Most in Washington wanted to destroy Cruz where Trump played a major part. Generally destruction is easy and building things is hard. Trump hasn't moved from destroyer to builder - and I don't think he can.

Offline RoosGirl

Of course, one can read attitude and emotion into written words.  Why else would we post.  I'm not asking for trouble but I can deal with it if it comes my way.

Well ain't you some kind of tough broad. Is that the attitude you were going for?

Quite often the attitude and emotion we attribute to a post are wrong.  For example, what you assume to be a holier than thou attitude of some posts I don't read that way at all.  Which one of us is right?

Online DB

@DB

Nobody switched their vote for a candidate based upon anything Trump said about them.

Trump played on center court everyday. 

His campaign strategy and personal style with those insults were more a tool to reinforce his image of a bonafide badass.

To associate his style with Alinsky screams 'drama queen'.

Simply not true. There were many in the primary on "our team" that demanded that we use Alinsky tactics, to use the same weapons against the left that the left has been using on the right. Trump was their fighter doing so. That was the turning point for TOS that I could not live with.

Online corbe

I love MOST of the Trumpers here, without them this place would become the Echo Chamber we all ran from and Myst offered us refuge so graciously

It all comes out in the wash.

*Only the President could type on a screen this small
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Blizzardnh

I think the common thread is destroy. Most in Washington wanted to destroy Cruz where Trump played a major part. Generally destruction is easy and building things is hard. Trump hasn't moved from destroyer to builder - and I don't think he can.
I was all Cruz until he ended  his run. And he is still on Trumps side and so am I. Trump is not a political ,I just think he wants to fix this mess that washing ton loves so much.

Online DB

Of course, one can read attitude and emotion into written words.  Why else would we post.  I'm not asking for trouble but I can deal with it if it comes my way.

Emjay, just for the record. I'm not a good written communicator - which unfortunately is pretty obvious. I try to be brief, stick to the points and accurate as I can but that can come off as cold, humorless, etc. Other posters are much more expressive and you can get a better feel of their intentions. Only point, be careful assuming state of mind in the absence of actual evidence.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Everyone in washington wants to destroy Trump and that tells me all I need to know.

Well said @Blizzardnh

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I was all Cruz until he ended  his run. And he is still on Trumps side and so am I. Trump is not a political ,I just think he wants to fix this mess that washing ton loves so much.

I continue to HOPE that is true but my strong suspicions remain unabated despite the fact that he has done some really good things.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
*****rollingeyes*****   

So very much I could say to you, but rules don't allow it.

Thank you @mystery-ak

Maybe one day you'll learn to form what you want to say in an intelligent manner that stays within the forum rules.

Maybe...
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
:beer: My guess is you are right.

@Blizzardnh

The people who voted for Trump would still be attacking people who saw through his chirade and didn't vote for him.

Only instead of claiming that the people who voted for a Conservative and not Trump wanted Hillary to win...they'd be accused of being the ones that put her in office...instead of possibly doing some self reflection and admitting the candidate they backed was a bad one.

They'd never ever take the blame for any part of what they'd done...just like now.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Oceander

Oh we understand. The country was duped by a Democrat money man for the Clinton Foundation who pulled a page from the Bloomberg playbook and ran as a Republican to get elected.

BINGO!!!!

If I had a lifetime supply of cigars you would have won them. 

I watched Bloomie pull that stunt back in 2001 and I've said repeatedly that Trump was doing the same. 

HonestJohn

Rush has a record of conservatism, tear it down all one wants. He's posted on radio shows here. Cruz has been on his show and Rush gave Cruz strong backing. When folks are out criticizing a strong backer of the military, border security, American values, pro-life as Trump is....

It's not Rush's or Trump's conservatism I wonder about.

There's a political truism that's in books.

"What have you done for me lately?"

It seems fitting that a political commentator would end up hoisted on this.

HonestJohn

I think he speaks in rectums.

Urectum's planetary name was changed back to Uranus by the Intergalactic Nobbling Council's decision of 4865.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I think he speaks in rectums.

What trash.

Still defending the SPLC and Obama; must be the Michael Moore school of Conservatism you are from.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
He's quite charismatic.  The problem is that he is conservative and believes in the Constitution.  That's why the GOP would have had a problem with him.  He stands for everything they are against.

Okay, what Conservative measures has he had an effect on as a Senator.

People like Governor Walker have a real record on Conservatism and doing thingsa, until then, Cruz, who basically says what Rush says, are both wordsmiths.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Well ain't you some kind of tough broad. Is that the attitude you were going for?

Quite often the attitude and emotion we attribute to a post are wrong.  For example, what you assume to be a holier than thou attitude of some posts I don't read that way at all.  Which one of us is right?

I'm neither broad nor tough but I'm not afraid of anyone who attacks me in cyberspace.  It's hard to punch me out from there.

As for who is right, I don't think we can know.  My default position is that I'm right, although, as Corbe always says, I could be wrong.

Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
What trash.

Still defending the SPLC and Obama; must be the Michael Moore school of Conservatism you are from.

Just curious - what school of conservatism do you follow? 

Online corbe

Okay, what Conservative measures has he had an effect on as a Senator.

People like Governor Walker have a real record on Conservatism and doing thingsa, until then, Cruz, who basically says what Rush says, are both wordsmiths.

No one here could explain to you the Conservative accomplishments of Sen. Cruz @TomSea, your Mind seems closed to that and I'm OK with it, I respect you.

I loved Walker for being such a fighter and busting those Unions and I'm sure President Cruz would have at least appointed him to the NLRB.

*Don't mess with me I'll post Madonna Videos to your Music Thread (Great Job, by the way, of running that).
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

I'm neither broad nor tough but I'm not afraid of anyone who attacks me in cyberspace.  It's hard to punch me out from there.

As for who is right, I don't think we can know.  My default position is that I'm right, although, as Corbe always says, I could be wrong.

I think you are missing the point, even though it was explained by two different people.  Whatever.  Keep on with your bad self.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I think you are missing the point, even though it was explained by two different people.  Whatever.  Keep on with your bad self.

What is the point?  I missed the two explanations.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.