Author Topic: Sessions: No plans to resign after Trump attack  (Read 22771 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Sessions: No plans to resign after Trump attack
« Reply #300 on: July 25, 2017, 12:54:16 pm »
Trump made that comment before Hillary and the other DC/NYC swamp creatures declared war on Trump and started trying to oust him. When circumstances change it is OK to change your mind.

And you're ignoring months and months of campaign rhetoric about "Crooked Hillary" and how he was going to toss her in jail and speculating about why she wasn't under investigation.

Not surprising you overlook this though.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Silver Pines

« Reply #301 on: July 25, 2017, 12:56:18 pm »
 Ben Shapiro makes some good points at Daily Wire. 

If you aren't a sycophant who praises him constantly like Pence, Trump will treat you like trash.

He doesn't have the guts to fire Sessions, so he's trying to force him out and will replace him with some lackey who will be willing to fire Mueller and take the hit for it.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #302 on: July 25, 2017, 12:57:26 pm »
And you're ignoring months and months of campaign rhetoric about "Crooked Hillary" and how he was going to toss her in jail and speculating about why she wasn't under investigation.

Not surprising you overlook this though.

Add rings of the wall and how high.......   Poor folks were duped badly.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #303 on: July 25, 2017, 12:57:48 pm »
People who claim evertything bad that happens to trump...or that the reason he can't get stuff done are tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy freaks in total denial of reality and get their "news" from InfoWars.

And now in typical fashion for those in the Trump Cult of Personality...you're finding reasons to excuse him from his own actions and words.

But of course the NeverTrumpers are fine with a deep state engineered regime change here in the USA. There are fine with turning our Constitution Republic into a 3rd world Banana Republic. Blind hatred of Trump trumps everything else even if it means the end of the republic as we know it.

As for Trumps comments on Hillary see my response to CatherineofAragon above.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #305 on: July 25, 2017, 01:02:37 pm »
There are fine with turning our Constitution Republic into a 3rd world Banana Republic.

Funny.  Seems Trump himself is already doing a bang up job of that. .
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #306 on: July 25, 2017, 01:02:50 pm »
@jpsb

I'm not looking for high fives.  I'm stating my opinion based on Trump's lack of character and integrity.  He's a garbage human being, and you can bold it again if you want.

Not necessary, you have make your hatred of all things Trump well known here.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #307 on: July 25, 2017, 01:04:12 pm »
But of course the NeverTrumpers are fine with a deep state engineered regime change here in the USA. There are fine with turning our Constitution Republic into a 3rd world Banana Republic.

Deep state my @ss.  That's fantasy world crap for people that are in denial of the real world.  That crap might fly at InfoWars and certain delusional Tree Houses...but you're being laughed at by the grown ups on the forum.

Blind hatred of Trump trumps everything else even if it means the end of the republic as we know it.

Yeah that's why I've complimented and said nice things about certain issues and moves he's made as President...it's all the result of my "blind hatred"

*****rollingeyes*****

Saw them.  You're just spinning like a top.  People with blind fealty to a person tend to do that.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #308 on: July 25, 2017, 01:05:20 pm »
Funny.  Seems Trump himself is already doing a bang up job of that. .

And he's got people cheering his efforts.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #309 on: July 25, 2017, 01:05:25 pm »
The Orange hoard here just can't come to grips to the fact that 98% of DJT's problems are self inflicted.  Meglomaniacs like Trump love taking the credit for success, but always have a steady ready scapegoat if they don't.
To help facilitate this disaster, Trump surrounds himself with brown nosing loyalists who don't have the balls to give him the truth.

This formula is destined to fail.

Michael Jackson is a perfect example of someone who surrounded himself with "yes men"

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #310 on: July 25, 2017, 01:06:55 pm »

Baloney... 

I have said several nice things about some of Trump's moves for the first 6 months.  The problem is the man himself.  He can or will not stop resorting to juvenile behavior.  The best thing this POS could do right now is govern in seclusion, shut up. and let his people do their jobs.

Otherwise his self destruction is imminent.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #311 on: July 25, 2017, 01:08:33 pm »
Trump made that comment before Hillary and the other DC/NYC swamp creatures declared war on Trump and started trying to oust him. When circumstances change it is OK to change your mind.

So, it's OK to let her get away with criminal, anti-American acts as long as she's not attacking him?  How does that work?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #312 on: July 25, 2017, 01:10:04 pm »
But of course the NeverTrumpers are fine with a deep state engineered regime change here in the USA. There are fine with turning our Constitution Republic into a 3rd world Banana Republic. Blind hatred of Trump trumps everything else even if it means the end of the republic as we know it.

You're saying Trump is part of the deep state?  Because all we're discussing here is Trump's own actions.

Oceander

« Reply #313 on: July 25, 2017, 01:10:39 pm »
The deep state is undertaking a slow moving coup d'état against President Trump. It is unprecedented for the losing party not to accept the election result and attempt to throw out the duly elected president. All of us, even the NTers should be outraged at this attempt to negate our election and overthrow our president.

Sessions, by recusing himself without consulting the WH, made the stupidest political mistake since HW broke his "read my lips" promise not to raise taxes.  An all out war is being waged on President Trump and Attorney General of the United States has been taken out of the game and has yet to fire a single shot in defense of the president.   

Session should immediately start an investigation into Hillary, Clinton foundation and those close to Hillary, he should immediately investigate Lynch for obstruction, Comey for leaking classified info, etc. Sessions better get his head out of his ass and join the battle.

Where is the coup d'etat?  That is a very strong accusation and you had better have evidence.

Silver Pines

« Reply #314 on: July 25, 2017, 01:12:09 pm »

@jpsb

Re-read my post about that.  You aren't going to be allowed to portray dislike of that shameful, shameLESS, no-integrity egomaniacal coward as a negative thing. 

In fact, if you're still defending this indefensible man,  you are the one who should be examining your motivations.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #315 on: July 25, 2017, 01:12:12 pm »
Deep state my @ss.  That's fantasy world crap for people that are in denial of the real world.  That crap might fly at InfoWars and certain delusional Tree Houses...but you're being laughed at by the grown ups on the forum.

I don't go to InfoWars and rarely watch a vid by the guy that runs that place. Now the Conservative Tree House does excellent analysis, really top notch. As for the NTers laughing at me here, that might just be true, but most of them, like you, have been made irrational by their hatred of Trump. And if you think the deep state (uniparty) does not exist you have not been paying attention.

Oceander

« Reply #316 on: July 25, 2017, 01:12:39 pm »

:bigsilly:

Trying to convince people to use the Constitutionally provided tools to remove a sitting president - impeachment - is not a coup d'etat, no matter who is doing the attempted persuading. 

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #317 on: July 25, 2017, 01:13:09 pm »
Ben Shapiro makes some good points at Daily Wire. 

If you aren't a sycophant who praises him constantly like Pence, Trump will treat you like trash.

He doesn't have the guts to fire Sessions, so he's trying to force him out and will replace him with some lackey who will be willing to fire Mueller and take the hit for it.

Its why the alt right scumbags have been pimping the BS about Cruz being Trump's pick to be AG. They hate Ted Cruz and frankly want him dead but think the rest of us are stupid enough to help them force Sessions out and then they can go back to hating Cruz.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #318 on: July 25, 2017, 01:15:35 pm »
Deep state? Alt-right? Good grief.
What this thread needs is some more namecalling.
And cowbell.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 01:17:22 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #319 on: July 25, 2017, 01:16:08 pm »

Trying to convince people to use the Constitutionally provided tools to remove a sitting president - impeachment - is not a coup d'etat, no matter who is doing the attempted persuading.

@Oceander isn't that the same kind of thing the Libs said when Billy Jeff was impeached?  That Republicans were attempting a Coup?

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #320 on: July 25, 2017, 01:16:18 pm »
Its why the alt right scumbags have been pimping the BS about Cruz being Trump's pick to be AG. They hate Ted Cruz and frankly want him dead but think the rest of us are stupid enough to help them force Sessions out and then they can go back to hating Cruz.

Considering the smears that Trump spread about him and his family last year, I'd think Cruz would be the last person his orangeness would want in that spot.

Lyin' Ted could inflict some serious damage to Humpty.

Oceander

« Reply #321 on: July 25, 2017, 01:18:54 pm »
@Oceander isn't that the same kind of thing the Libs said when Billy Jeff was impeached?  That Republicans were attempting a Coup?

Don't recall, but it wouldn't surprise me.  It wasn't a coup then, and it wouldn't be a coup now. 

Offline jpsb

« Reply #322 on: July 25, 2017, 01:19:13 pm »
@jpsb

Re-read my post about that.  You aren't going to be allowed to portray dislike of that shameful, shameLESS, no-integrity egomaniacal coward as a negative thing. 

In fact, if you're still defending this indefensible man,  you are the one who should be examining your motivations.

I support Trump because I support his agenda to MAGA.

Enforce immigration laws.
Build a wall where applicable on our southern border.
Tax reform
Regulation reform, removing BS regulations that cost the US jobs.
Renegotiating bad trade deals.
Conservative appointments to the courts.
Bringing jobs back to the USA
Rebuilding our military
Waging a real war on ISIS and ISIS like groups
Better relations with Russia.
etc

Oceander

« Reply #323 on: July 25, 2017, 01:20:48 pm »
I support Trump because I support his agenda to MAGA.

Enforce immigration laws.
Build a wall where applicable on our southern border.
Tax reform
Regulation reform, removing BS regulations that cost the US jobs.
Renegotiating bad trade deals.
Conservative appointments to the courts.
Bringing jobs back to the USA
Rebuilding our military
Waging a real war on ISIS and ISIS like groups
Better relations with Russia.
etc

And so far all you've received in return for your support is a bill of goods.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #324 on: July 25, 2017, 01:21:25 pm »

Please name one illegal thing candidate Trump or President Trump has done, and please provide evidence to back up your claim.