Author Topic: Sessions: No plans to resign after Trump attack  (Read 22767 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Sessions: No plans to resign after Trump attack
« Reply #225 on: July 24, 2017, 06:23:55 pm »
To can play at this stupid game.

Donald Trump is NOT Natural Born

Donald John Trump, Senior, was born in Queens, New York on June 14, 1946. He presents himself as a person eligible to the Office of President of the United States, yet, he does not have the parentage necessary to be a "natural born citizen."

His father was American born Frederick Christ Trump, born October 11, 1905, in Woodhaven, New York.  Frederick died at age 93, June 25, 1999, in New Hyde Park, New York.  From his father, Donald received an American early home education. 

Donald's mother was Scottish born immigrant Mary Anne MacLeod, born May 10, 1912, in Stornway, Scotland.  She died August 7, 2000 in Hyde Park, New York.   

http://natural-borncitizens.com/donaldtrumpnotnaturalborn.html
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #226 on: July 24, 2017, 06:29:39 pm »
It seems they don't touch anything but campaign finance...they leave the eligibility issue to each individual state...and none of them that I can find declared Cruz ineligible to run for President.

At the end of the day it is still a higher level of knowledge than yours...as is my knowledge of the Constitution....of which...especially in this instance...you have none.

And unlike you and the rest of the birthers...I at least have the humility to admit when I've made a mistake and correct said mistake.

You on the other hand....

I am not nor was ever a "birther," and this case shows your depth stops with name-calling. You were wrong on the FEC  as I noticed, and pointed out.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Oceander

« Reply #227 on: July 24, 2017, 06:53:00 pm »
There is a strong argument based on the case of Wong Kim Ark v. U.S. that Cruz is not a "natural born citizen" because he was born outside of the U.S. and inside of another country (and his parents weren't part of the U.S. diplomatic mission to that country).   That position is not a foregone conclusion based on that case because the case itself dealt with the application of the 14th Amendment to the child of Chinese subjects who at the time of his birth were domiciled in the U.S.   in the course of discussion, however, the Court went over the history of citizenship and alienage by birth, noted that the clear common law rule had always been that an individual was a citizen of the country where he was born, even if his parents were not, and held that the 14th Amendment essentially restated the rule as it had always applied to whites and then made that rule's applicstion to everyone mandatory, regardless of race.  In other words, the 14th essentially restated the ancient rule that citizenship in the place of birth arose automatically (i.e., "naturally").   The two basic exceptions being for children whose parents were part of a diplomatic mission or an occupying foreign army.   

As I said, Cruz' case is the opposite of the facts dealt with in Wong Kim Ark, but the case did rest on what was considered normative common law at the time and therefore is strong persuasive authority for the argument that Cruz is not a "natural born citizen".

Too bad, because look at the white trash "natural born citizen" we have in office now; NBC doesn't provide any guarantee of value.   

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #228 on: July 24, 2017, 07:05:52 pm »
Two can play at this stupid game.

http://natural-borncitizens.com/donaldtrumpnotnaturalborn.html

You can add the fact that 4 of 5 DJT's children had mothers who didn't become citizens until they came to this country.

So thankfully NO POTUS DJT, Jr. Eric, Ivanka, or Baron
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

HonestJohn

« Reply #229 on: July 24, 2017, 07:29:07 pm »
Not anymore. I was promoted to MOD 4 3/4 because of being able to keep you down and your soul crushed here at the site.

Cheers!

I thought it was 3.14159265... and you had to wait for the site owners to finish entering in the value before you could assume your duties.

Oceander

« Reply #230 on: July 24, 2017, 07:57:42 pm »
You can add the fact that 4 of 5 DJT's children had mothers who didn't become citizens until they came to this country.

So thankfully NO POTUS DJT, Jr. Eric, Ivanka, or Baron

If they were born within the geographical confines of the U.S. they're eligible, no matter the citizenship of their mothers. 

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #231 on: July 24, 2017, 08:48:00 pm »
I find it amazing to read all this pretend insistence on fealty to the Constitution over what "natural born" entails.

I notice that the vitriol against Cruz fitting the requirements are being harped upon by the very same people who ridicule the adherence to foundational principles when it comes to Trump.

The other funny fact is that Cruz has not announced a candidacy for President - so this rehashed argument that already has been beaten to death since late 2015 and all of 2016 is pretty stupid.

If ObamaCare can be argued by Republicans to be perfectly "Constitutional", I laugh at the attempt to argue fealty to it in terms of keeping a staunch Conservative they hate off a ballot.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 08:48:44 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline jpsb

« Reply #232 on: July 25, 2017, 02:16:50 am »
I swore to myself I would never post here again. But, I felt compelled to give my support for your line of reasoning on NBC, jpsb

snip

Well, as it turned out, Trump was the right man for the job and NeverTrump's been wrong about him at every juncture -- right up to today, plainly clear here at NeverTrump Central.

Anyway, keep up the good work, jpsb -- you, too, RIV. You still rock the politics here!

Nice to see you again @aligncare and yes this is the NT HQ.

Oceander

« Reply #233 on: July 25, 2017, 02:17:47 am »

:bigsilly:

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #234 on: July 25, 2017, 02:20:47 am »

It sure is.  The CNN version of Fair and Balanced
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Oceander

« Reply #235 on: July 25, 2017, 02:23:57 am »
It sure is.  The CNN version of Fair and Balanced

Hardly.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #236 on: July 25, 2017, 02:27:35 am »
Hardly.

It's become the mirror image of TOS.

Oceander

« Reply #237 on: July 25, 2017, 02:28:49 am »

No, it hasn't.  It has succeeded in remaining open to all, despite the best efforts of the Trump-worshippers to turn it into a mini version of TOS.

Edited to remove personal attack. MOD3
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 05:20:09 am by MOD3 »

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #238 on: July 25, 2017, 02:30:44 am »
No, it hasn't.  It has succeeded in remaining open to all, despite the best efforts of RiV and the other Trump-worshippers to turn it into a mini version of TOS.

:silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #239 on: July 25, 2017, 02:46:54 am »

@driftdiver I'm really surprised to see you say that.  I don't see it that way at all.  For one thing, one side or the other would have been banned by now.  Judging by just the last few comments, there's no speech being shut down.  Why do you think it's like TOS?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 02:47:32 am by Sanguine »

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #240 on: July 25, 2017, 02:51:08 am »
@driftdiver I'm really surprised to see you say that.  I don't see it that way at all.  For one thing, one side or the other would have been banned by now.  Judging by just the last few comments, there's no speech being shut down.  Why do you think it's like TOS?

Vicarious attack dogs to any dissenting views

Nearly every thread turns into a bash Trump thread.

Broad insults against anyone who doesn't toe the bash Trump line.

Oceander

« Reply #241 on: July 25, 2017, 02:52:22 am »

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #242 on: July 25, 2017, 02:54:18 am »

There you go again.  Moderation dude.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #243 on: July 25, 2017, 02:57:26 am »

But, you know I could argue exactly the opposite, right?  Anything that isn't completely approving of Trump attracts the pro-Trump group who immediately start after the other members instead of discussing the topic. 

Sorry, I neglected to ping you @driftdiver.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 11:38:00 am by Sanguine »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #244 on: July 25, 2017, 03:07:54 am »

Wake us when the Mods and owner start banning you because you are not showing proper fealty to their chosen political savior, then we can talk about mirrors.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Oceander

« Reply #245 on: July 25, 2017, 03:09:26 am »
Wake us when the Mods and owner start banning you because you are not showing proper fealty to their chosen political savior, then we can talk about mirrors.

Exactly

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #246 on: July 25, 2017, 03:28:27 am »

It's a shame you have to put up with such persecution.

Online corbe

« Reply #247 on: July 25, 2017, 03:38:09 am »
   There are quite a few Trump Safe Forums/Blogs out there, TOS, Trumpbart and others, why do they feel the desire to come in here and whine about how unfair we are. 
   @driftdriver
   Apparently, because most NT'ers don't whine much about the flak they get, The Et'ers conclude it's Trump Hate Central.     
   Shame really, because some of them can bring great thoughts/opinions to Threads.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #248 on: July 25, 2017, 03:42:02 am »
But, you know I could argue exactly the opposite, right?  Anything that isn't completely approving of Trump attracts the pro-Trump group who immediately start after the other members instead of discussing the topic.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #249 on: July 25, 2017, 03:52:34 am »
   There are quite a few Trump Safe Forums/Blogs out there, TOS, Trumpbart and others, why do they feel the desire to come in here and whine about how unfair we are. 
   @driftdriver
   Apparently, because most NT'ers don't whine much about the flak they get, The Et'ers conclude it's Trump Hate Central.     
   Shame really, because some of them can bring great thoughts/opinions to Threads.

Bears repeating.  Snowflakes over in the Trump camp cried and received  a safe space during the election season.  Therefore they could avoid  mean people who rightfully questioned Trump's psychological fitness to be  POTUS.   All good I guess, in that way they could live in their realm of denial.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.