Author Topic: Boom! Circa News Says More Meetings Between Comey and Loretta Lynch Are Going to Come to Light Soon  (Read 8747 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Boom! Circa News Says More Meetings Between Comey and Loretta Lynch Are Going to Come to Light Soon (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Jun 8th, 2017 10:52 pm

Reporters John Solomon and Sara Carter from Circa News tonight after the testimony today by James Comey in front of the Senate Intelligence Committee.
Solomon told Sean Hannity that there were other meetings between James Comey and Loretta Lynch and they are going to come to light in the coming weeks.

John Solomon: I think there is probably more interest that should be focused on James Comey and Attorney General Loretta Lynch after what we heard today. And I am hearing tonight that Comey may have had other meetings with Lynch that are going to come to light in the next few weeks.

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/boom-circa-news-says-meetings-comey-loretta-lynch-going-come-light-soon-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
I am getting the feeling that there is some "strategery" going on here.  After I heard Comey's testimony, I was thinking that what was alleged was far more damaging to Clinton than to Trump.  3 D chess vs checkers going on here perhaps?  Suck the Dems in to the point where the Clinton cabal HAS to be prosecuted?

Just thinking out loud.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I am getting the feeling that there is some "strategery" going on here.  After I heard Comey's testimony, I was thinking that what was alleged was far more damaging to Clinton than to Trump.  3 D chess vs checkers going on here perhaps?  Suck the Dems in to the point where the Clinton cabal HAS to be prosecuted?

Just thinking out loud.

The situation is heading that direction. I said clearly weeks ago with Robert Mueller was assigned to investigate Trump and his staff, that the person who should be most afraid is Hillary and her cronies, not Trump. Turns out I was spot on. As you are now.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Boom! Circa News Says More Meetings Between Comey and Loretta Lynch Are Going to Come to Light Soon (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Jun 8th, 2017 10:52 pm

Reporters John Solomon and Sara Carter from Circa News tonight after the testimony today by James Comey in front of the Senate Intelligence Committee.
Solomon told Sean Hannity that there were other meetings between James Comey and Loretta Lynch and they are going to come to light in the coming weeks.

John Solomon: I think there is probably more interest that should be focused on James Comey and Attorney General Loretta Lynch after what we heard today. And I am hearing tonight that Comey may have had other meetings with Lynch that are going to come to light in the next few weeks.

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/boom-circa-news-says-meetings-comey-loretta-lynch-going-come-light-soon-video/

I saw the interview with my own tow eyes and almost shouted with glee!   I LOVE Sara Carter and John Solomon!  Perhaps the only to REAL reporters left in America today!  On second thought I should include Sharyl Attkisson as well!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Wingnut

Rocking those rats back on their heels for a few months would be a good thing.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Rocking those rats back on their heels for a few months would be a good thing.

A few years would be much better!  888high58888

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Bill Mitchell‏Verified account @mitchellvii 12h12 hours ago
Comey Took Notes of Every Trump Meeting But Did Not Record Hillary's 3 Hour Interrogation

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Comey is a long time Clinton butt boy and there is ample evidence to prove it!  Goes all the way back to the Marc Rich pardon.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
We will eventually find out the AG Lynch, acting as Comey's superior, ordered him not to prosecute Hillary. That is why he gave that bizarre briefing in which he said, 'Yes. She's guilty as hell of multiple crimes. But I can't do anything about it.'
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 02:10:16 pm by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Nuthin says "Important" like putting a good "BOOM" in the title of a story from some off the wall "news" site.  :silly:

Offline andy58-in-nh

Nothing quite shouts "Fake News!" like Gateway Pundit. Breitbart comes close, though.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Nothing quite shouts "Fake News!" like Gateway Pundit. Breitbart comes close, though.

http://circa.com/

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Reading the FakeNews stories, it seems that Comey's testimony was unnecessary. The stories all look like they were pre-written. I see lots of "Trump lied" without any examples of how he lied.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Reading the FakeNews stories, it seems that Comey's testimony was unnecessary. The stories all look like they were pre-written. I see lots of "Trump lied" without any examples of how he lied.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/all-about-james-comey-1496960797?tesla=y

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
We will eventually find out the AG Lynch, acting as Comey's superior, ordered him not to prosecute Hillary. That is why he gave that bizarre briefing in which he said, 'Yes. She's guilty as hell of multiple crimes. But I can't do anything about it.'

I've been wondering about this too.  I understand he's a Clintonite, he's clearly compromised, has a fleeting acquaintance with the truth, and is willing to bend and break rules to accomplish his goals.  So, what was his motive in the "testimony" yesterday? 

Offline Frank Cannon

Just thinking out loud.

Or it could be Comey is a drama queen who is more interested in people noticing him than what or who he is damaging with these statements.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Or it could be Comey is a drama queen who is more interested in people noticing him than what or who he is damaging with these statements.

Or he is just plain stupid!  Or some combination of all of the above!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

Or he is just plain stupid!  Or some combination of all of the above!

Hiding in curtains to avoid your boss sure puts him in your column.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
http://circa.com/
Circa is NOT "off the wall"

They are owned by Sinclair, which is big and conservative, and recently acquired Tribune

$4 billion TV deal creates nation's largest broadcaster

Mike Snider  , USA TODAY Published 5:25 p.m. ET May 7, 2017 | Updated 5:07 p.m. ET May 8, 2017

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2017/05/07/sinclair-broadcasting-buy-tribune-media-4-billion-deal-reports-say/101409222/
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Old Warrior in Exile

I saw the interview with my own tow eyes and almost shouted with glee!

Well, as long as you saw it with your own tow eyes. ;^)
Barba non facit philosophum.

Offline the_doc

I see lots of "Trump lied" without any examples of how he lied.

As I recall, Comey's main claims that Trump lied centered on the fact that Trump had criticized the FBI as incompetent and in disarray under Comey.  Comey whined that he was sorry his lovely ("Special") agents had been forced to hear such filth from their President.

Has anyone here said that Comey is a drama queen? 

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Circa is NOT "off the wall"

They are owned by Sinclair, which is big and conservative, and recently acquired Tribune

$4 billion TV deal creates nation's largest broadcaster

Mike Snider  , USA TODAY Published 5:25 p.m. ET May 7, 2017 | Updated 5:07 p.m. ET May 8, 2017

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2017/05/07/sinclair-broadcasting-buy-tribune-media-4-billion-deal-reports-say/101409222/

Absolutely they are not!  Sorry if you took it that way!

They are IMHO the best in the business at the moment by far!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Well, as long as you saw it with your own tow eyes. ;^)

Damn dyslexic fingers!   :laugh:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Absolutely they are not!  Sorry if you took it that way!

They are IMHO the best in the business at the moment by far!

I intended to correct the facts for our would be media expert from Michigan, who labeled Circa as "off the wall."

It would not surprise me, to learn they intend to replace Fox, with a top line up.

The Sinclair Tribune merger is being held up by democrats, which should tell us something.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Damn dyslexic fingers!   :laugh:

Yes indeed. My smartass fingers spell silly stuff sometimes too, and they say the craziest crap too. Damn stupid fingers.