Author Topic: Congressman calls for Christian holy war on Islamic radicals: ‘Kill them all’  (Read 4872 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Rep. Clay Higgins, R-La., posted on Facebook in the wake of the London terror attack. Kevin McGill AP
Politics & Government  June 05, 2017 2:18 PM
Congressman calls for Christian holy war on Islamic radicals: ‘Kill them all’
By Teresa Welsh

twelsh@mcclatchy.com

A U.S. congressman from Louisiana posted Sunday on Facebook that “all of Christendom” is at war with “Islamic horror” and all “radicalized Islamic suspects” should be hunted and killed.

Rep. Clay Higgins, R-La., posted following a terror attack in London over the weekend that left at least six people dead.

Higgins, who is known as the “Cajun John Wayne” was elected in a December runoff between two Republicans with 56 percent of the vote and represents southwestern Louisiana on the Gulf of Mexico. Every parish in his district voted for President Donald Trump.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/politics-government/article154450109.html#storylink=cpy

Took this from another forum but it looks like a fascinating story.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 09:25:26 pm by TomSea »

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Where's this Christiandom of which he speaks?  It's certainly not in Western Europe.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline TomSea

Where's this Christiandom of which he speaks?  It's certainly not in Western Europe.

"The Free World... All of Christendom", those are his words, if one is arguing his point. I would take all of his quote together. Let's not forget, Christians have faced persecution throughout their history including especially at the beginning.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
This will be misconstrued as him saying holy war on all muslims (as opposed to just radicalized ones) in the media.

Wingnut

This will be misconstrued as him saying holy war on all muslims (as opposed to just radicalized ones) in the media.

Let the wailing of the left commence.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Congressman calls for Christian holy war on Islamic radicals: ‘Kill them all’

We don't have to kill them all.   According to David P. Goldman we only need to kill 3 million of them,  and pretty much just the young males. 

https://pjmedia.com/spengler/2014/8/12/shermans-300000-and-the-caliphates-3-million/

I keep posting this,  but people don't seem to grasp the significance of it. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline TomSea

Higgins reminds me...

Watch his demeanor, maybe.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 10:17:28 pm by TomSea »

Oceander

:facepalm2:

Heaven preserve us from political yobbos and their social media accounts. 

Offline edpc

Higgins reminds me...

Higgins, who is known as the “Cajun John Wayne”..........

Interesting, because now I'm imagining him saying something like "Gar ici, bonne rien," with a John Wayne affectation.

Offline endicom

...all “radicalized Islamic suspects” should be hunted and killed.

Gee, Claude Rains just rounded up the suspects.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

We don't have to kill them all.   According to David P. Goldman we only need to kill 3 million of them,  and pretty much just the young males. 

https://pjmedia.com/spengler/2014/8/12/shermans-300000-and-the-caliphates-3-million/

I keep posting this,  but people don't seem to grasp the significance of it. 

Why would you not wish to kill all of the Islamic radicals like he said?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Wingnut

Why would you not wish to kill all of the Islamic radicals like he said?

A computer model worked the probability of terrorist events vs the muslim population at large.  Removing 3 million made for a favorable outcome.

Offline edpc

A computer model worked the probability of terrorist events vs the muslim population at large.  Removing 3 million made for a favorable outcome.

That would be easier if they were all in one place, under a united banner, and engaged in stand up battles in a traditional sense that we understand war.  Over a protracted period, it doesn't have the same shock value and effect.  Look at the general ennui where Sept 11 is concerned, these days.  Most young adults weren't old enough to understand the significance.  It'll take another major attack or an American version of Beslan to get the people of today behind that sort of effort and that's beyond sad.

Offline Fantom

What is the difference?

Count me in on the side of The moslem Removal Act.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline edpc

What is the difference?

What's the difference between Van Jones and Clarence Thomas?  Don't be obtuse.

Offline Old Warrior in Exile

Barba non facit philosophum.

Offline Fantom

What's the difference between Van Jones and Clarence Thomas?  Don't be obtuse.

Really. What is the difference between David Duke and a KKK member who actually hung a black man?

muhamhead was a terrorist....amongst his better quality's. That a certain % of muhammadans will engage in terrorism is a function of islam. Ergo ipsom facto, they are incompatible with Humanity. They are even incompatible with themselves. 

Even two M.I.N.O.s (moslem in name only) produce rabid islamist... mayhap, it is you who should pull head out of ahhhhh .. out of sand.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

The congressman never said to kill all Muslims.  He said to kill all radical Muslims.  If we have radical Muslims in our sights, I see no reason to not pull the trigger.

I wonder if our military would agree with that outcome by trusting computers instead of eliminating a known enemy?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline endicom

The congressman never said to kill all Muslims.  He said to kill all radical Muslims.

The quote is, “radicalized Islamic suspects”.

Offline edpc

Really. What is the difference between David Duke and a KKK member who actually hung a black man?

muhamhead was a terrorist....

My  Point exactly. The average muslim is as far removed from Muhammad as the average white nationalist is from the Klan.

Offline Old Warrior in Exile

I suppose during WWII, not all of the Japanese were bad people.
The entire island nation was not committed to our destruction.

Yet, we dropped atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and had plans to invade
if this didn't cause their surrender.

And if it took killing every last little Jap to bring this about,
we would've done so. The peace and safety of the American people was paramount.

But we weren't a country of effeminate surrender monkeys back then.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 03:05:13 am by Old Warrior in Exile »
Barba non facit philosophum.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
This is a war, like it or not, half the battle is just admitting it is a war. The other part is starting the war while it is still winnable. As a nation for the most part peace loving, not remembering how peace was obtained can be deadly in the long run.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 02:26:46 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This is a war, like it or not, half the battle is just admitting it is a war. The other part is starting the war while it is still winnable. As a nation for the most part peace loving, not remembering how peace was obtained can be deadly in the long run.
Asymmetrical Warfare. People need to read up on the concept. We're in one, whether we like it or not.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline edpc

I suppose during WWII, not all of the Japanese were bad people.
The entire island nation was not committed to our destruction.

Yet, we dropped atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and had plans to invade
if this didn't cause their surrender.

And if it took killing every last little slant eyed zipper head to bring this about,
we would've done so. Peace and safety of the American people was paramount.

But we weren't a country of effeminate surrender monkeys back then.

Yes but we were at a war with one nation and one people. Last I heard we were not as a war with   Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Jordan, Morocco, and other muslim nations that have nothing to do with the WOT.  If you are or the wholesale slaughter of muslims based on religious affiliation, just say so.

Yes but we were at a war with one nation and one people. Last I heard we were not as a war with   Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Jordan, Morocco, and other muslim nations that have nothing to do with the WOT.  If you are or the wholesale slaughter of muslims based on religious affiliation, just say so.
We are at war with those at war with us.

If any of these countries aid and abet the terrorists at war with us, then yes, we are at war with those countries.

Otherwise, we have already surrendered.