Author Topic: Congressman calls for Christian holy war on Islamic radicals: ‘Kill them all’  (Read 4865 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

Perhaps they come here to get jobs for themselves, and security for their families.   Most are coming from countries beset by intra-Muslim civil war.   

And with their ideology they are bringing the very cause of their grief with them.   

They are like Californians who having made an utter wreck of their own state by adhering to Liberal ideology,  and who have now fled to other states where they will then endeavor to pollute them with the same ideas that wrecked California.   

Why would a Syrian fleeing fascism and war hate America?   

Because their religion tells them that they must hate it.   So long as they hold to that religion,   eventual hatred for America is inevitable.   

Don't people recall the millions of Iraqis with blue fingers,  proud to vote in the first genuine democratic election of their lives? 

Most Muslims want the same things we all do. 

Yes,  but you cannot have what our society provides without embracing the fundamental principles of our society which created it.   

Islam is a vast pecking order from the lowliest slave to the highest Sultan.    It has no concept of this thing we call "equality."    *THAT*  is a specifically Christian idea.    It has no analogy in Islam. 

Islam is an inherently stratified system.   

I'm not suggesting we not control our borders,  but refugees from Syria have faced more peril and adversity than you've ever faced in your sheltered white Christian life.     

And their peril and adversity is an inherent characteristic of the ideology to which they cling.    It is like communism.    Communists will always be poor and backward compared to Capitalists because this is an inherent outcome of the ideas they embrace.   

A society based on their principles will always devolve into the sort of society from which they fled.   You can't have a Western style society without jettisoning ideas which preclude the creation or maintenance of one. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

So we must trample on the Constitution to save it?

Abraham Lincoln thought so,   but I don't see it as necessary in this case.    We merely need to interpret the constitution correctly when applying it.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

Perhaps they come here to get jobs for themselves, and security for their families.   Most are coming from countries beset by intra-Muslim civil war.   Why would a Syrian fleeing fascism and war hate America?    Don't people recall the millions of Iraqis with blue fingers,  proud to vote in the first genuine democratic election of their lives? 

And to further illustrate my point  (That Islamists are bringing a form of society that will create the disaster from which they are fleeing)   another person has come to the same conclusion.  (And he is Pakistani!)   

"Fleeing Tyranny or Bringing it with Them?"

by Khadija Khan

Sadly, we now have in the West extremists who seem hell-bent on dragging civilization back to repression and violence in the name of sharia.

These hardliners are projecting a dogma that implies the advantages of killing and persecuting apostates, non-Muslim minorities, homosexuals, and inflicting the same brutalities on women and minors as we have been seeing in many Muslim majority countries in Middle East, Asia and Africa – as well as, unofficially but increasingly, in Europe and the West.

Many newcomers to Canada and Europe are demanding similar laws to those from which they claim to be seeking refuge.

Khadija Khan is a Pakistani journalist and commentator currently based in Frankfurt, Germany.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10356/immigrants-tyranny
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I don't believe in killing people unnecessarily.    If Goldman's argument is correct,   we only need to kill about 3 million young Muslim males to restore their Hijrah to harmlessness.
So you do not believe a radical Muslim who wishes to kill you is worth killing?

What do you believe is 'killing people unnecessarily'?  A radical Muslim is a person who wishes to kill you?  What do you choose to do with that person instead?  Give them ice cream at a social?

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Of course it's a war,  but it's not a war against Islam.   It is a war against Islamofascists.   We misidentify the enemy at our peril.   It is akin to calling for a war on Christianity because of the actions of Westboro Baptist or the Ku Klux Klan.   

We need Muslims - still by far the most numerous victims of Islamofascism - to partner with the rest of us in the WOT.   This is no time for our fears to make us into bigots.     
  Can you please let us know since you were born how many members of Westboro Baptist or the KKK have performed terrorist killings?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

So to hell with the whole innocent to proven guilty right??
That does not apply in war.

Offline DiogenesLamp

So you do not believe a radical Muslim who wishes to kill you is worth killing?

Please don't strawman me. 

The question to which I responded was about radical Muslims,   it did not define the term as being exclusively those who wish to kill me.    I take the term "Radical Muslims"  to mean the whole lot of them.  "Radical"  is derived from the Latin word "Root",   and it means "Having roots."   

It means growing from a source,   and we all know what is the source of Islam.   It is Muhammad. 

So they are all "Radical".   That they all want to kill me is a given,   but we should only concern ourselves with those who are capable and determined to do it. 

We should kill those who are able and determined to kill or conquer us,  and the rest we should try to rehabilitate by teaching them that their religion is false,  and that they need to abandon it. 

One way to accomplish this is to destroy the Kaaba. 

It would instantly prove their god is false because he would never permit their holiest symbol to be destroyed.   It would shock the Muslim world and it would leave them despondent.    Their religion would crumble.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Wingnut

I don't mean to be funny but WTF is that.  A Borg Cube?

Oceander

In effect, yes.

Offline DiogenesLamp

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaba

It is the Holiest relic in the Muslim religion.   The cube is the building that houses the object,  which is forbidden for infidels to see.   

It is a black rock.   It is believed to be a meteorite.   

It is the thing that all the Muslims face when they do their daily prayers.   It is located in Mecca Saudi Arabia. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Oceander

It is the Holiest relic in the Muslim religion.   The cube is the building that houses the object,  which is forbidden for infidels to see.   

It is the thing that all the Muslims face when they do their daily prayers.   It is located in Mecca Saudi Arabia. 

Should be easy enough to nuke.  Or, better yet, drop a meteorite on it.  A little gentle nudging on a meteor in the meteor belt, and a few years later, no more. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Should be easy enough to nuke.  Or, better yet, drop a meteorite on it.  A little gentle nudging on a meteor in the meteor belt, and a few years later, no more.
One of those tungsten rods that wasn't sent into space...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It is the Holiest relic in the Muslim religion.   The cube is the building that houses the object,  which is forbidden for infidels to see.   It is a black rock.   It is believed to be a meteorite.  It is the thing that all the Muslims face when they do their daily prayers.   It is located in Mecca Saudi Arabia. 

The Kaaba  ("The Cube"), is a building at the center of Islam's most sacred mosque, Al-Masjid al-Haram, in Mecca, al-Hejaz, Saudi Arabia. It is the most sacred site in Islam. It is considered the "House of Allah (God)" and has a similar role to the Tabernacle and Holy of Holies in Judaism. Wherever they are in the world, Muslims are expected to face the Kaaba when performing salat (prayer).

Offline roamer_1

It will end in blood.  Much blood.

It is almost as if Charles Martel never walked the earth.
Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

We don't have to kill them all.   According to David P. Goldman we only need to kill 3 million of them,  and pretty much just the young males. 

https://pjmedia.com/spengler/2014/8/12/shermans-300000-and-the-caliphates-3-million/

I keep posting this,  but people don't seem to grasp the significance of it. 

I read the article. I get to a similar answer, by a different path. Kill enough of an enemy, soldiers and civilians alike, until they pray for peace.

Devastating defeat. Sherman, WWII Germany & Japan. No war since with any of them.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Please don't strawman me. 

The question to which I responded was about radical Muslims,   it did not define the term as being exclusively those who wish to kill me.    I take the term "Radical Muslims"  to mean the whole lot of them.  "Radical"  is derived from the Latin word "Root",   and it means "Having roots."   

It means growing from a source,   and we all know what is the source of Islam.   It is Muhammad. 

So they are all "Radical".   That they all want to kill me is a given,   but we should only concern ourselves with those who are capable and determined to do it. 

We should kill those who are able and determined to kill or conquer us,  and the rest we should try to rehabilitate by teaching them that their religion is false,  and that they need to abandon it. 

One way to accomplish this is to destroy the Kaaba. 

It would instantly prove their god is false because he would never permit their holiest symbol to be destroyed.   It would shock the Muslim world and it would leave them despondent.    Their religion would crumble.   
I think we are saying the same thing.  I believe the congressman was saying to kill 'radicals' because they wish to kill us.

And anyone that considers me worth being killed has forfeited his right to live in peace.

Wingnut

Thanks for the info.   It would make a nice target of opportunity someday.

Offline Fantom

We are at war with the Islam meme.   It is incompatible with the Christian meme upon which our society is based.

Right.  :amen:

It is a clash of Civilizations.... well at least three Civilizations and one muhamadean anti-civilization.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Too bad we don't have about 400 more Congressmen like this one!

Offline Old Warrior in Exile

It is almost as if Charles Martel never walked the earth.
Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.

Charles The Hammer Martel, Vlad Tepes et al. must be spinning
in their graves.
Barba non facit philosophum.

Offline Fishrrman

Smokin' Joe wrote:
"Islam is incompatible with our Constitution. It will use it as a weakness to be exploited, citing the very rights it wants for no one else in order to achieve the ultimate goal of world domination. (When the dar al-harb becomes the dar al-islam. ) That's their plan. It is written.
Those who would ignore that, ignore that at our peril."

Well said.

And because islam is incompatible with our Constitution (in particular) and with ALL "Western values" (in general), once again I will post why it's a matter of our survival which requires us to change this:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

To this:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. The followers of muhammed are specifically excluded and denied the protections of this amendment along with any and all other Constitutional protections. Neither the United States nor the Several States will offer such protections or liberties to the followers of muhammed."

Offline Fishrrman

Night Hides Not wrote:
"I'm not advocating that, but anyone who's studied Texas history knows you don't mess with Texas."

Sooner or later, islam is going to "mess with" Texas.
Be prepared.
But, it's comin', surer than you-know-what.

Wingnut

Night Hides Not wrote:
"I'm not advocating that, but anyone who's studied Texas history knows you don't mess with Texas."

Be prepared.

Be assured there will be no chair throwing and hiding in place and calling 911.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Night Hides Not wrote:

Be prepared.
There are some very significant enclaves there already, and there have been court cases.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MegZXm1rCPg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZcVgx4YWeI
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

Diogenes wrote:
"We should kill those who are able and determined to kill or conquer us,  and the rest we should try to rehabilitate by teaching them that their religion is false,  and that they need to abandon it. 
One way to accomplish this is to destroy the Kaaba."

Kudos for posting that.
I've been advocating it since September 11, 2001.

Blow their false idol to kingdom come!

Aside:
If it had been located in another islamic nation other than Saudi Arabia, that might have actually been done...