Author Topic: Congressman calls for Christian holy war on Islamic radicals: ‘Kill them all’  (Read 4874 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

Why would you not wish to kill all of the Islamic radicals like he said?

I don't believe in killing people unnecessarily.    If Goldman's argument is correct,   we only need to kill about 3 million young Muslim males to restore their Hijrah to harmlessness. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Fantom

Yes but we were at a war with one nation and one people. Last I heard we were not as a war with   Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Jordan, Morocco, and other muslim nations that have nothing to do with the WOT.  If you are or the wholesale slaughter of muslims based on religious affiliation, just say so.

We are at war with ALL moslems.... or rather they are at war with us. They worship a terrorist genocidal murderer in muhamhead.

Fact.

Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

I don't believe in killing people unnecessarily.    If Goldman's argument is correct,   we only need to kill about 3 million young Muslim males to restore their Hijrah to harmlessness.

I s'pect closer to 500 million. And that would just be trimming the poison ivy bush for a while.

How many Japs had to die in WWII? And they were not opposed to Humanity. muhamadeans should be eliminated..in Toto. But at least, must be quarantined to a decreasing area.. starting with majority muhamadean countries.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 12:42:31 am by Fantom »
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Online kevindavis007

We are at war with ALL moslems.... or rather they are at war with us. They worship a terrorist genocidal murderer in muhamhead.

Fact.

So we are at war with Americans who are Muslims???  I suppose you want to round up every American Muslim right???
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Wingnut

So we are at war with Americans who are Muslims???  I suppose you want to round up every American Muslim right???

Just the 18 to 30 year old males to start with in the muslim enclaves like Dearbornistan and St Samolistan anyway. 

Online kevindavis007

Just the 18 to 30 year old males to start with in the muslim enclaves like Dearbornistan and St Samolistan anyway.

Kinda like what we did to the Japanese during WWII right??
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
This is a war, like it or not, half the battle is just admitting it is a war. The other part is starting the war while it is still winnable. As a nation for the most part peace loving, not remembering how peace was obtained can be deadly in the long run.

Of course it's a war,  but it's not a war against Islam.   It is a war against Islamofascists.   We misidentify the enemy at our peril.   It is akin to calling for a war on Christianity because of the actions of Westboro Baptist or the Ku Klux Klan.   

We need Muslims - still by far the most numerous victims of Islamofascism - to partner with the rest of us in the WOT.   This is no time for our fears to make us into bigots.     

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Wingnut

Nah, They took whole families and property.  That was just down right cruel.  My way they can keep their 7/11's and old Holiday Inns.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Yup.   Fear is making us succumb to the worst in our natures.   The solution to Islamofascism isn't more fascism.   

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Yup.   Fear is making us succumb to the worst in our natures.   The solution to Islamofascism isn't more fascism.

The one major difference is that the vast majority of Japanese, German, and Italian Americans rounded up during WWII were actually loyal and productive citizens.  Many of them were born here.   There are records of a very small number of spies but they apparently weren't among the ones sent to the camps.

What we have now with significant numbers of the Muslim immigrants come from countries which hate America.   Their culture has taught them that America is evil and we are the spawn of Satan.   They wish to destroy our way of life and us.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online kevindavis007

Nah, They took whole families and property.  That was just down right cruel.  My way they can keep their 7/11's and old Holiday Inns.

So to hell with the whole innocent to proven guilty right??

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
The one major difference is that the vast majority of Japanese, German, and Italian Americans rounded up during WWII were actually loyal and productive citizens. 

And so are the vast majority of American Muslims.   Don't let your fear metastasize into bigotry.   

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Of course, KD - gotta destroy American values in order to save them.   

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The one major difference is that the vast majority of Japanese, German, and Italian Americans rounded up during WWII were actually loyal and productive citizens.  Many of them were born here.   There are records of a very small number of spies but they apparently weren't among the ones sent to the camps.

What we have now with significant numbers of the Muslim immigrants come from countries which hate America.   Their culture has taught them that America is evil and we are the spawn of Satan.   They wish to destroy our way of life and us.
Precisely. Those Japanese, Germans, and Italians were proud to learn English, to be American, even as they retained ethnic identity, too. So many Muslims are concentrating in enclaves, demanding their religious law take precedence over secular law when there is conflict. That isn't assimilation, it is colonization.
While the numbers are small, as has been documented, the demands will be, too, but as those grow, conflicts will arise with our Constitution because Islam and our Constitutional Republic are not compatible.
Recognizing this early will save a lot of pain and conflict for both sides. Failure to do so may have much different results.
No other group of 'new' Americans has people who advocate strapping on a vest full of explosives and hardware and getting on a bus, a train, or waiting outside a concert to detonate one's self, destroying men, women, and children. What other group has advocated driving through crowds of nonbelievers, using vehicles as deadly weapons, or seems to have a 'thing' for whacking off heads? Every infidel out here is a potential target.
Compare and contrast that with the Southern Baptists, and tell me who you'd rather have for a neighbor.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Perhaps they come here to get jobs for themselves, and security for their families.   Most are coming from countries beset by intra-Muslim civil war.   Why would a Syrian fleeing fascism and war hate America?    Don't people recall the millions of Iraqis with blue fingers,  proud to vote in the first genuine democratic election of their lives? 

Most Muslims want the same things we all do.   I'm not suggesting we not control our borders,  but refugees from Syria have faced more peril and adversity than you've ever faced in your sheltered white Christian life.     

Offline Smokin Joe

Perhaps they come here to get jobs for themselves, and security for their families.   Most are coming from countries beset by intra-Muslim civil war.   Why would a Syrian fleeing fascism and war hate America?    Don't people recall the millions of Iraqis with blue fingers,  proud to vote in the first genuine democratic election of their lives? 

Most Muslims want the same things we all do.   I'm not suggesting we not control our borders,  but refugees from Syria have faced more peril and adversity than you've ever faced in your sheltered white Christian life.     

Sure they do. Prosperity, wealth, security, four wives. Can't beat that with a stick--oh, wait, as long is it is smaller than your thumb, you can!!

You are ignoring one thing. The peril and adversity they faced, that they are running from, is the result of Islam.

You can't run fast enough to get away from your own sweat.

Large numbers of refugees came here from countries after WWII, none of them went on suicide attacks against the denizens of "the great satan".
Huge numbers of Vietnamese came here after the war in SE Asia. Many of them had faced unspeakable horrors, too. None of them strapped on bomb vests, none of them shot up Christmas parties, none of them drove through a crowd of students at a University. None of them advocated being able to cut the head off of or strangle their own daughters as a matter of "honor", none of them demanded a right to mutilate their daughters' genitalia, and none of them demanded we bend to their laws.

What's the difference?

Islam.
Islam is incompatible with our Constitution. It will use it as a weakness to be exploited, citing the very rights it wants for no one else in order to achieve the ultimate goal of world domination. (When the dar al-harb becomes the dar al-islam. ) That's their plan. It is written.

Those who would ignore that, ignore that at our peril.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online kevindavis007

Sure they do. Prosperity, wealth, security, four wives. Can't beat that with a stick--oh, wait, as long is it is smaller than your thumb, you can!!

You are ignoring one thing. The peril and adversity they faced, that they are running from, is the result of Islam.

You can't run fast enough to get away from your own sweat.

Large numbers of refugees came here from countries after WWII, none of them went on suicide attacks against the denizens of "the great satan".
Huge numbers of Vietnamese came here after the war in SE Asia. Many of them had faced unspeakable horrors, too. None of them strapped on bomb vests, none of them shot up Christmas parties, none of them drove through a crowd of students at a University. None of them advocated being able to cut the head off of or strangle their own daughters as a matter of "honor", none of them demanded a right to mutilate their daughters' genitalia, and none of them demanded we bend to their laws.

What's the difference?

Islam.
Islam is incompatible with our Constitution. It will use it as a weakness to be exploited, citing the very rights it wants for no one else in order to achieve the ultimate goal of world domination. (When the dar al-harb becomes the dar al-islam. ) That's their plan. It is written.

Those who would ignore that, ignore that at our peril.

So we must trample on the Constitution to save it?

Wingnut

And so are the vast majority of American Muslims.   Don't let your fear metastasize into bigotry.

You and KD as so easy and predictable when pushing you buttons.   

Online kevindavis007

You and KD as so easy and predictable when pushing you buttons.

Why cause I believe that the Constitution is a suicide pact.

Wingnut

Why cause I believe that the Constitution is a suicide pact.

No, because people  play you like a cheap fiddle.

Offline DiogenesLamp

We are at war with the Islam meme.   It is incompatible with the Christian meme upon which our society is based.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Night Hides Not

The city I live in has two Islamic "centers", one that's about a mile from my house. If you're out and about, it's impossible not to encounter Muslims. My son and grandson go to school with them, and have friends of the Muslim faith. Places of worship in our area have experienced steady growth in the 20 years we've lived here. Our local Catholic parish has grown from 400 families to over 8000 in that time, and it's now the 6th largest Catholic parish in the US.

Texans in general are a "live and let live" people, just don't mess with us. The few terroristic actions tried here were met decisively and with overwhelming force. IMO, the message has been understood by local Islamic leaders: it's highly likely that within 24 hours of a large terrorist attack in DFW, Islamic "centers" would be smoking rubble.

I'm not advocating that, but anyone who's studied Texas history knows you don't mess with Texas.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Smokin Joe

So we must trample on the Constitution to save it?
You tell me. What would you propose, aside from enforcing our secular law over their religious law, and severely limiting the number of islamic immigrants?

You see, there is a parallel seldom discussed in American History. The Maryland Colony was founded by Catholics on the premise of freedom of religion (1632). Land grants were made by the English Crown, Manors established, and the Catholic Church was a presence from day one. However, freedom of religion meant just that, and anyone was allowed in and to practice their religion. Within 100 years there was the Protestant Reformation, and Catholic Priests were being hunted down and hanged. One sold himself to one of my ancestors, becoming a slave and property of the Manor Lord and untouchable under English Common Law. That saved his life. He bought his freedom back after things settled down. The rules guaranteeing freedom were eventually used as a means to suppress it.

If we let Islam, under the guise of religious freedom, run roughshod over secular law, we will have no secular law, only Sharia.

Another example: In San Francisco, a new disease had been identified. It was traced to a contagion nexus, the bathhouses that were popular gathering places for homosexuals. It was originally named GRID (for Gay Related Immune Disorder, later renamed as AIDS for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome). Doctors wanted to shut down the bathhouses as a public health measure, but homosexuals successfully lobbied against that on the basis of their first amendment right to free assembly and on the basis that to do so would be discrimination. The Constitution would have survived. Over half a million people have not, so far, and 1.3 million live today with the disease, ultimately a death sentence, barring a cure, and those numbers just in the US.

Not only would shutting down those bathhouses slowed the spread of a deadly disease early on while it was still being sorted out medically, the whole concept of suing on a basis of discrimination for a nonreligious choice in lifestyle would have been weakened, if not preempted. Look at society today, where the fallout from that choice is ongoing, culturally, and where now 1.3 million Americans have the disease and will cost an estimated 1 trillion dollars in health care during their lifetimes and tell me whether you think the right choice was made.

But now, we're not talking about control of a colony under English Law, nor about the spread of a deadly disease, one which involves making choices (as a rule) to catch, we're talking about all the marbles.

We have let others come here from other totalitarian regimes, brutal regimes, but they are anxious to shed the totalitarianism and the brutality. Despite having shed the trimmings of the oppression of living under an Islamic regime,  American Muslims not only embrace that totalitarian form of theocracy, they are trying to impose it on us in subtle ways, claiming a Constitutional Right to do so, and in ways people here don't even recognize.

Have your kid recite the Shahada as part of a class project? They have just witnessed for Allah--the first of the five pillars of Islam, a religious event, one that makes them Muslim. It is a prayer declaring Allah as 'god' and Muhammed his prophet. They have not witnessed for Jesus, not for YHWH, that isn't allowed!

Because of the ability to cross claim Islam as a "culture", a "religion", and a form of government, there is no distinction and our Constitution will be used against us. Define Islam as one or the other or the other, and make it bend to our secular laws to conform to our Constitution (you can't).  Honor killings, Sharia courts, multiple wives (the Mormons weren't allowed this, why the Muslims?) are just some of the incompatibilities. No, they aren't "just like us" in that seminal regard. What other religion encourages lying?
While all humans have certain unifying characteristics, and similar desires, that does not make us all the same. It isn't bigotry, it is a knowledge of salient differences which are incompatible. When I see a woman in Wal-Mart (yes, even in ND) wrapped up tighter than a nun, with two male escorts, one never more than arms length away, I know what I am seeing. I know it is a religious requirement that she be escorted thus, otherwise a male relative would be required under Sharia law to kill her for impugning the family honor.
Anyone else's wives and daughters can still go there and shop without such attendants, for now, anyway.

Learn about that culture/religion/form of government now, and you will most likely not want it here. Failure to stop that, however will only guarantee living under it, and learning about it anyway.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 03:04:39 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline DiogenesLamp

Of course it's a war,  but it's not a war against Islam.   It is a war against Islamofascists.   We misidentify the enemy at our peril.   It is akin to calling for a war on Christianity because of the actions of Westboro Baptist or the Ku Klux Klan.   

Bad analogy.   The bulk of Islam is more analogous to the Westboro Baptists than it is to the bulk of the Christian Churches.   On second thought,  that's not even a good analogy.   Islam is far more violent than the Westboro Baptists,  who so far as I know have never physically harmed anyone. 

100 million people have been murdered by Islam.   There is nothing even remotely like it in Christian history.  Not the Crusades,  not the inquisition,  not the religious wars in Europe.   

NOTHING compares to the invasions and slaughter perpetrated by the Islamic religion.   

We need Muslims - still by far the most numerous victims of Islamofascism - to partner with the rest of us in the WOT.   This is no time for our fears to make us into bigots.     

Being a bigot is not the worst thing to worry about.   Being murdered by fanatical religious nut jobs is a far bigger problem.   Allowing a Hijrah invasion is the height of stupidity.   It is "Darwin Award"  level of stupidity. 

It will create this very bigotry you fear.   And worse.   The left in Europe are singlehandedly reviving the worst aspects of Nazi racism and intolerance.    They are teaching people to hate by bringing these barbarians into their societies. 

It will end in blood.  Much blood. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

We aren't litigating a case here.   We are recognizing the reality that Islam requires behavior that is anathema to a free society as we understand the concept. 

— Lord Melbourne —