Author Topic: Here’s the List: More Than a Dozen Proven Victims of Obama’s Many Wiretaps  (Read 4103 times)

Offline LonestarDream

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/draft-heres-the-complete-list-of-victims-from-obamas-many-wiretaps/

It is not unfounded that former President Obama would wire tap President Trump during the election process.  This is because he has done this before.  Here is a list of individuals who were wire tapped by the Obama Administration.

WikiLeaks released the following list on February 23rd (see link here) of Obama Administration wire taps:

* The US National Security Agency bugged a private climate change strategy meeting; between UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon and German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin;
* Obama bugged Chief of Staff of UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) for long term interception targetting his Swiss phone;
* Obama singled out the Director of the Rules Division of the World Trade Organisation (WTO), Johann Human, and targetted his Swiss phone for long term interception;
* Obama stole sensitive Italian diplomatic cables detailing how Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu implored Italy’s Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi to help patch up his relationship with US President Barack Obama, who was refusing to talk to Netanyahu;
* Obama intercepted top EU and Japanese trade ministers discussing their secret strategy and red lines to stop the US “extort[ing]” them at the WTO Doha arounds (the talks subsequently collapsed);
* Obama explicitly targeted five other top EU economic officials for long term interception, including their French, Austrian and Belgium phone numbers;
* Obama explicitly targetted the phones of Italy’s ambassador to NATO and other top Italian officials for long term interception; and
* Obama intercepted details of a critical private meeting between then French president Nicolas Sarkozy, Merkel and Berluscon, where the latter was told the Italian banking system was ready to “pop like a cork”.

In addition to the above list we also know now that Obama wire tapped various individuals in the US media that were reporting information not flattering to the Obama Administration.  It is widely known that Obama’s Justice Department targeted journalists with wiretaps in 2013:

* In 2013 the liberal Washington Post expressed outrage after the revelation that the Justice Department had investigated the newsgathering activities of a Fox News reporter as a potential crime in a probe of classified leaks.  The reporter, Fox News’ James Rosen and his family, were part of an investigation into government officials anonymously leaking information to journalists. Rosen was not charged but his movements and actions were tracked.
* Also in 2013, members of the Associated Press were also a target of the surveillance.  The ultra liberal New Yorker even noted that “In moderate and liberal circles, at least, the phone-records scandal, partly because it involves the dear old A.P. and partly because it raises anew the specter of Big Brother, may well present the most serious threat to Obama’s reputation.”
* Reporter Sharyl Attkisson said in 2014 that her personal computer and CBS laptop were hacked after she began filing stories about Benghazi that were unflattering to the Obama administration.  A source who checked her laptop said the hacker used spyware “proprietary to a government agency,” according to an article in the New York Post.

Obama is no stranger to wire tapping.  His administration tapped phones and computers of friends and foe alike.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 01:44:07 pm by LonestarDream »
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline Just_Victor

Surveillance of foreign entities is routine and I don't believe requires any special authorization.

But the second list of American citizens being monitored should bother everyone.  If the FISA court approved the action, then somewhere there was justification given.  I'd love to see what they were suspected of.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
As I had posted in another thread; while there is evidence that Bammy has used wiretapping in the past ... as far back as 2013, nothing has been done and nothing is going to happen if he indeed wiretapped Trump.  Sessions recused himself and the temporary AG (Boente) is supposed to decide on a special prosecutor and Trump has appointed a new deputy AG; Rosenstein. That appointment is supposed to be voted on tomorrow.  Rosenstein was appointed by Bush and kept on by Bammy and Trump plans on keeping him on. Once Rosenstein is confirmed, he'll take over responsibility for any probes touching the Trump campaign and Russian meddling.

Sessions just didn't recuse himself from investigation into Russian meddling but investigation into the Trump campaign.

http://www.wisn.com/article/rod-rosenstein-faces-confirmation-for-deputy-attorney-general-role/9091635
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 01:53:03 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Surveillance of foreign entities is routine and I don't believe requires any special authorization.

But the second list of American citizens being monitored should bother everyone.  If the FISA court approved the action, then somewhere there was justification given.  I'd love to see what they were suspected of.

How often does a request to FISA get denied?  According to google searches it runs about .03% are denied.  None in 2014 or 2015 were denied.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline LonestarDream

Sharyl Attkisson and James Rosen were never litigated.

Lets get it Started.!

@don-o
@Emjay
@Norm Lenhart
@Bigun
@Frank Cannon
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 02:02:50 pm by LonestarDream »

Offline LonestarDream

They were allies.  I doubt Reagan wire tapped Thatcher...

Offline LonestarDream

How often does a request to FISA get denied?  According to google searches it runs about .03% are denied.  None in 2014 or 2015 were denied.

And Yet , the July request was so egregious , it was rejected by three liberal appointees.

Offline Just_Victor

They were allies.  I doubt Reagan wire tapped Thatcher...

Actually it's an issue of trust.  Reagan didn't need to monitor Thatcher because he knew she was telling him everything she could.  Odds are pretty good we have monitored plenty of allies too.  But regardless, there is nothing illegal about it.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 02:10:29 pm by Just_Victor »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Sharyl Attkisson and James Rosen were never litigated.

Lets get it Started.!

@don-o
@Emjay
@Norm Lenhart
@Bigun
@Frank Cannon

I'm going to follow this closely and see whare it goes.  Hopefully it will go far enough to blow up the corrupt mess that currently exists in Washington.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LonestarDream

Actually it's an issue of trust.  Reagan didn't need to monitor Thatcher because he knew she was telling him everything she could.  Odds are pretty good we have monitored plenty of allies too.  But regardless, there is nothing illegal about it.

Are we for spying on Netanyahu?   It gets tricky fast.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
With everything else that needs to be done/fixed/reveresed in D.C. after 8 years of Obama...why focus on a three year old issue that everyone has forgotten about?

What is that going to solve or fix?  How is that going to help Republicans going forward to undo 8 years of extreme Liberalism?

We need to stop getting distracted by shiny objects.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
As I had posted in another thread; while there is evidence that Bammy has used wiretapping in the past ... as far back as 2013, nothing has been done and nothing is going to happen if he indeed wiretapped Trump.  Sessions recused himself 

I was thinking about that recusal this morning so I looked at his statement. He recused himself from "investigations", not prosecutions.

Attorney General Sessions Statement on Recusal

Attorney General Jeff Sessions today issued the following statement:

“During the course of the confirmation proceedings on my nomination to be Attorney General, I advised the Senate Judiciary Committee that ‘f a specific matter arose where I believed my impartiality might reasonably be questioned, I would consult with Department ethics officials regarding the most appropriate way to proceed.’

“During the course of the last several weeks, I have met with the relevant senior career Department officials to discuss whether I should recuse myself from any matters arising from the campaigns for President of the United States.

“Having concluded those meetings today, I have decided to recuse myself from any existing or future investigations of any matters related in any way to the campaigns for President of the United States.

“I have taken no actions regarding any such matters, to the extent they exist.

“This announcement should not be interpreted as confirmation of the existence of any investigation or suggestive of the scope of any such investigation.

“Consistent with the succession order for the Department of Justice, Acting Deputy Attorney General and U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia Dana Boente shall act as and perform the functions of the Attorney General with respect to any matters from which I have recused myself to the extent they exist.”
-----------------------------------

Date is March 9. He had time before that to learn a LOT of the gory details that could include probable cause to proceed to prosecution

Offline Just_Victor

Are we for spying on Netanyahu?   It gets tricky fast.

It depends upon whether his country's needs align with our own.  Mostly they do, but not always.  The UK and USA were in a rare situation in the 80's, where we both had exactly the same goal.

It does get complicated, especially if you get caught.  But it's still perfectly legal.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I was thinking about that recusal this morning so I looked at his statement. He recused himself from "investigations", not prosecutions.

Attorney General Sessions Statement on Recusal

Attorney General Jeff Sessions today issued the following statement:

“During the course of the confirmation proceedings on my nomination to be Attorney General, I advised the Senate Judiciary Committee that ‘f a specific matter arose where I believed my impartiality might reasonably be questioned, I would consult with Department ethics officials regarding the most appropriate way to proceed.’

“During the course of the last several weeks, I have met with the relevant senior career Department officials to discuss whether I should recuse myself from any matters arising from the campaigns for President of the United States.

“Having concluded those meetings today, I have decided to recuse myself from any existing or future investigations of any matters related in any way to the campaigns for President of the United States.

“I have taken no actions regarding any such matters, to the extent they exist.

“This announcement should not be interpreted as confirmation of the existence of any investigation or suggestive of the scope of any such investigation.

“Consistent with the succession order for the Department of Justice, Acting Deputy Attorney General and U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia Dana Boente shall act as and perform the functions of the Attorney General with respect to any matters from which I have recused myself to the extent they exist.”
-----------------------------------

Date is March 9. He had time before that to learn a LOT of the gory details that could include probable cause to proceed to prosecution

Investigations yes.  Without investigations there will be no prosecution.  Rosenstein (who will be the new deputy AG) will be doing the investigating or appointing a special prosecutor.  In 2012 Rosenstein was appointed by Holder to investigate leaks by the White House and denied by Bammy.

http://www.politico.com/story/2012/06/holder-names-2-prosecutors-to-probe-leaks-077228
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
With everything else that needs to be done/fixed/reveresed in D.C. after 8 years of Obama...why focus on a three year old issue that everyone has forgotten about?

What is that going to solve or fix?  How is that going to help Republicans going forward to undo 8 years of extreme Liberalism?

We need to stop getting distracted by shiny objects.

You actually believe Obama has folded his tent and settled into quiet retirement? And that ValJar becoming roomies is just a coincidence?

Are you saying that Obama and his minions weren't THAT bad??

Would like to know your POV on allowing criminality to go unpunished.

Offline LonestarDream

President Barack Obama knew of the organization’s spying on German Chancellor Angela Merkel -- and approved of the efforts, a National Security Agency official has reportedly told a German newspaper.

The Economic Times writes the “high-ranking” NSA official spoke to Bild am Sonntag on the condition of anonymity, saying the president, “not only did not stop the operation, but he also ordered it to continue.”

The Economic Times also reports the official told Bild am Sonntag that Obama did not trust Merkel, wanted to know everything about her, and thus ordered the NSA to prepare a dossier on the politician.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/03/ask_james_rosen_and_angela_merkel_about_obama_spying.html

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Investigations yes.  Without investigations there will be no prosecution.  Rosenstein (who will be the new deputy AG) will be doing the investigating or appointing a special prosecutor.  In 2012 Rosenstein was appointed by Holder to investigate leaks by the White House and denied by Bammy.

http://www.politico.com/story/2012/06/holder-names-2-prosecutors-to-probe-leaks-077228

I am submitting that Sessions may have enough already to prosecute.

Offline LonestarDream

Obama does not just have a pen and a phone,

OBama has YOUR phone!!

You actually believe Obama has folded his tent and settled into quiet retirement? And that ValJar becoming roomies is just a coincidence?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Wait...I said that?

Ummm...don't think I said that either.

How does any of that...or you putting words in my mouth answer what I asked? 

Oh wait that's right...gotta deflect from the truth of what I posted because it doesn't fit the pitchfork and torches mentality of getting even and counting coup for 8 years of perceived and/or real injustices and personal slights.

Revenge is more important than anything else.

You do realize the Dems are counting on this mentality from us don't you?  Or do you not care?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline LonestarDream

Cant have Rosenstein involved.

Offline LonestarDream

Yes you implied it.  Obama and Valerie Jarrett have move into the White House 'annex'

We are not passing our Agenda until Schumer and company are SHUT down.

If Pence / Trump / Sessions and our cabinet are forced from office, NOTHING is happening for conservatism.

Where are the defenders of Sessions on this site?  Sessions does not tweet controversial things.

Wait...I said that?
Ummm...don't think I said that either.

How does any of that...or you putting words in my mouth answer what I asked? 

Oh wait that's right...gotta deflect from the truth of what I posted because it doesn't fit the pitchfork and torches mentality of getting even and counting coup for 8 years of perceived and/or real injustices and personal slights.

Revenge is more important than anything else.

You do realize the Dems are counting on this mentality from us don't you?  Or do you not care?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 02:29:35 pm by LonestarDream »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Yes you implied it.  Obama and Valerie Jarrett have move into the White House 'annex'

I did?  Please show me where i implied anything.

Go ahead...I'll wait.

We are not passing our Agenda until Schumer and company are SHUT down.

You realize that won't happen right?  Not even Reagan "shut down" Tip O'Neill and company when he got his agenda finally through Congress.

If Pence / Trump / Sessions and our cabinet are forced from office, NOTHING is happening.

Nothing is going to happen regardless if this Administration and it's supporters continue to try and settle three year old scores and get distracted by every squirrel that runs through our line of sight.

The Dems WANT us to behave like this...they want people to call for revenge and "lets get even" bullsh*t...it plays to their favor in the mid terms and beyond.

Offline LonestarDream

It depends upon whether his country's needs align with our own.  Mostly they do, but not always.  The UK and USA were in a rare situation in the 80's, where we both had exactly the same goal.

It does get complicated, especially if you get caught.  But it's still perfectly legal.

Grenada was problem. Anyway was in more agreement with your 'trust' doctrine.

Offline LonestarDream

You put words in members mouths all the time.  Rich irony that you attack @don-o, instead of being more concerned with supporting conservative infrastructure.

Just how I see it.

I did?  Please show me where i implied anything.

Go ahead...I'll wait.

You realize that won't happen right?  Not even Reagan "shut down" Tip O'Neill and company when he got his agenda finally through Congress.

Nothing is going to happen regardless if this Administration and it's supporters continue to try and settle three year old scores and get distracted by every squirrel that runs through our line of sight.

The Dems WANT us to behave like this...they want people to call for revenge and "lets get even" bullsh*t...it plays to their favor in the mid terms and beyond.