Author Topic: Hillary Was Tipped Off On Trump Wiretap – Tweeted About it One Week Prior to Election  (Read 6805 times)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Not an insult if it's true. No substance to any posts. Just mindlessness and chants of "winning!".

@txradioguy

If?   Those that blindly follow Trump have largely gone quiet.  Most of what I see is people cautiously optimistic.  Trump's far from perfect but he's made some good moves so far.

Something you ignore.

Which puts you in the troll category.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline LonestarDream

@txradioguy

If?   Those that blindly follow Trump have largely gone quiet.  Most of what I see is people cautiously optimistic.  Trump's far from perfect but he's made some good moves so far.

Something you ignore.

driftdiver, you are very insightful.  Came to the conclusion that optimism is the best policy.

People who are optimistic construct various pathways to success and then follow the best/ shortest pathway to SUCCESS. 
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

driftdiver, you are very insightful.  Came to the conclusion that optimism is the best policy.

People who are optimistic construct various pathways to success and then follow the best/ shortest pathway to SUCCESS.

@LonestarDream

The last 8 years have been tough.   We need hope and at least small successes.

The constant negativity isn't helping anyone.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline LonestarDream

@LonestarDream

The last 8 years have been tough.   We need hope and at least small successes.

The constant negativity isn't helping anyone.

Not one bit.

Offline LonestarDream

Their whois record for that server is registered to emily mcmullin?

I'm confused here...

Followed up on your research...

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,252844.0.html

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 02:25:11 am by LonestarDream »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
And you decided to jump in and throw an insult why exactly?

What's that adage about those free of sin casting the first stone?
Because I like you, you are me.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DiogenesLamp

I'm saying that he wrote the book on how to do it and one simply needs to do what he did.

One does not simply "do"  what Reagan did.   As I mentioned,  it is a rare talent that he possessed.

It can be done...just no one since RR has seemed to have to will to do it.  Reagan appealed to said "ordinary men" to get his message out. 

"Ordinary men"  can understand his call,  but it takes an extraordinary man to speak in such a way as to command the attention of ordinary men. 

It only doesn't work for us if we allow it not to.

It doesn't work for us because few of us have such a gift.   

Never said that. 

It is implicit in what you have said.   Any suggestion other than matching a trillion dollar broadcast infrastructure with another trillion dollar broadcast infrastructure reduces to "blogs and podcasts." 

The only thing that will match a trillion dollar broadcast infrastructure is another trillion dollar broadcast infrastructure. 

That's a little despotic and certainly not Conservative.

It is a practical military perspective as relates to a dangerous enemy weapon.   If you are suggesting winning a conflict is not "conservative",   then judging by past observations of conservatives losing consistently because they never take on that enemy "Air Weapon",  I would say,  "No,  it isn't conservative."   

Thankfully the Founding Fathers didn't see it your way and chose to give voice to the people and protect them...not the king.

I get this dodge a lot.   People presume the founding fathers thought what they themselves currently think.   They don't look at the natural law philosophy the founders followed,  they just presume from their own ignorance that the founders must agree with them,  because they know themselves to be good people.   

Well here is the score Sherlock.  The Founders intent in creating the first amendment was to prevent the suppression of debate by one side controlling the ability to speak to the public. 

Well what we have right now is one side controlling the ability to speak the public.  The intent of the first amendment is not being served.   We have a cartel monopoly of the broadcasting system between the Government and the Media corporations.   

The first amendment is not being served.  It is being violated in the most egregious manner possible.   One side is nearly completely suppressed,  while the other side gets to create fake news,   fake narratives,  and get fake candidates elected.   

It is a threat to our Republic.   It is in fact currently the greatest threat to our Republic,  and if it cannot be overcome,  our Republic shall be overcome.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

@LonestarDream

The last 8 years have been tough.   

Tell me about it.   Some of the worst years i've lived through so far.   Hillary losing is like a fever finally breaking.   Or so I hope. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline LonestarDream

An example of this is George Stephanopolus rotating from Bill Clinton's White House to corporatist media companies .

Well what we have right now is one side controlling the ability to speak the public.  The intent of the first amendment is not being served.   We have a cartel monopoly of the broadcasting system between the Government and the Media corporations.   

The first amendment is not being served.  It is being violated in the most egregious manner possible.   One side is nearly completely suppressed,  while the other side gets to create fake news,   fake narratives,  and get fake candidates elected.   

It is a threat to our Republic.   It is in fact currently the greatest threat to our Republic,  and if it cannot be overcome,  our Republic shall be overcome.

Offline LonestarDream

Tell me about it.   Some of the worst years i've lived through so far.   Hillary losing is like a fever finally breaking.   Or so I hope.

given the cabinet choices and actions so far, it is a pathway to more liberty and freedom.

Offline DiogenesLamp

An example of this is George Stephanopolus rotating from Bill Clinton's White House to corporatist media companies .

The Democrat/Media relationship is heavily incestuous.   The family ties between Democrat office holders and Media officials are massive.   Here is but one example. 

Others I can remember off the top of my head are "Cokie Roberts" ,  who's father was a Democrat Senator and  Chris Cuomo,  who's father was a Democrat Governor.

Here are some more. 
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline LonestarDream

Excellent information.

The Democrat/Media relationship is heavily incestuous.   The family ties between Democrat office holders and Media officials are massive.   Here is but one example. 

Others I can remember off the top of my head are "Cokie Roberts" ,  who's father was a Democrat Senator and  Chris Cuomo,  who's father was a Democrat Governor.

Here are some more. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

Something you ignore.

@Smokin Joe not even close to that category.

I don't ignore that. Hell if you look through the bulk of my posts lately you'll find several areas where I've stood up for what Trump is trying to do.

But in all honesty so far all he's really got is a lot of talk and nothing of real substance.

Just good intentions and we all know a certain road is paved with that.

What I don't have a tolerance for...is mindless posts that add no value to the discussion.  And yes I tend to point them out.

We all have that one person here...even you.

Like I said earlier...let ye without sin...
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 10:03:04 am by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Interesting to come on in support of a serial abuser. You DO realize that''s what's going on across several threads. They are trying squelch the discussion by repetitive insult and ridicule. Some wit reminded me that we never seem to get out of high school. Or was it junior high?

You really have no clue as to what you're talking about don.

If you'd like...one of these days I'll point out the ones actually doing what you claim.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
From your link WTF....

In late July, one of these scientists—who asked to be referred to as Tea Leaves, a pseudonym that would protect his relationship with the networks and banks that employ him to sift their data—found what looked like malware emanating from Russia. The destination domain had Trump in its name, which of course attracted Tea Leaves’ attention.
Not to be confused with the TEA party.

One small observation on the pseudonym, especially if it's being given by a computer geek. Tea Leaves - probably makes you think of fortune tellers scrying out the future from esoteric sources.

Makes me think of crime. Tea Leaf is a slang term for thief.  :tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline LonestarDream

You really have no clue as to what you're talking about don.

If you'd like...one of these days I'll point out the ones actually doing what you claim.

There you go again.  Don has very deep and broad knowledge.  Both theoretical and practical.

Oceander

Not one single source...anonymous or otherwise and yet we've got people yelling "scoreboard!"

The very same people who...if this had been a negative article on Trump...with just one solitary tweet as "proof"...would have been yelling "FAKE NEWS!!!"

**nononono*

:thumbsup: