Author Topic: Here’s the List: More Than a Dozen Proven Victims of Obama’s Many Wiretaps  (Read 4089 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
OMG!!!

You are WAY over the top and out of line here. Not sure how the sliding scale on personal attack is working here these days; seems to be pretty loose.

OMG!!!!

@don-o I was actually trying to pay you a compliment and stick up for your ability to debate the issues without help.

ETA: You and I seem to be part of a handful of people here that can debate on our own without people jumping into our defense.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 04:03:13 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline libertybele

How does going after any of them with time and money wasting investigations help us achieve the goal of:

a) securing the borders

b) fighting Islamic terrorism

c) reviving an economy that has suffered through 8 years of Liberal policies

d) reducing the bureaucracy

e) reducing government spending and debt

f) energy independence

I understand your thinking, and I do agree that having to go after the liberal leftists prevents the time needed to address other issues. However, Jarrett, Bammy, Lynch, Schumer et., al have one agenda and that is to stop President Trump.  Bammy's shadow government needs to be stopped in order from President Trump to move forward.  IMHO if President Trump allows this crap to continue he will never be able to drain the swamp, nor will he be able to keep his promises to the American people and that is exactly the only way the left is going to recover their lost majority in Congress and the White House.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 03:53:48 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Nope.  The topic is INAPPROPRIATE wire tapping, to include illegal wiretapping.

You replied to a post about wiretapping Americans with a comment about the Israeli PM that had nothing to do with what the person said.

Again...please try to focus.

Lots of damage was done to German and Israeli relations by reckless Obama wiretapping.

You do realize espionage against allies is as common as espionage against our enemies don't you?  Everyone does it.  To act like this is some big new thing is really naive on your part.

The only thing that should have been checked out where the Germans are concerned is who leaked the fact we had Merkel's phone tapped.

Otherwise people are focusing on a big nothing burger...one of those shiny objects designed to distract from the truly important issues.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline libertybele

I find that the President can request anything they want. Sometimes a wiretap is just a matter of finding the right judge.
The President can ask for anything and he has the ability to make it difficult on anyone who doesn't comply. He can also hide behind "plausible deniability" by claiming he can't do what got done. I am not naive. I believe a President with a cooperative media can do just about anything, especially if he believes he won't get caught.
There is no doubt in my mind that Obama could have requested a wiretap if he so desired.

...and the President can pretty get away with anything he wants provided that he has those in the DOJ that will look the other way.  We saw it with Holder and we've seen it with Lynch.  Sessions has recused himself eventually leaving the newly appointed AG (Rosenstein) who by the way was appointed by Holder as a special investigator on leaks by the Bammy administration.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
While I understand your thinking, and I do agree that having to go after the liberal leftists prevents the time needed to address other issues. However, Jarrett, Bammy, Lynch, Schumer et., al have one agenda and that is to stop President Trump.  Bammy's shadow government needs to be stopped in order from President Trump to move forward.  IMHO if President Trump allows this crap to continue he will never be able to drain the swamp, nor will he be able to keep his promises to the American people and that is exactly the only way the left is going to recover their lost majority in Congress and the White House.

They telegraphed that they were going to do this a year ago.  Obama made it very clear that he was going to hang around DC to make sure his "legacy" wasn't undone.  We know from decades of experience that the Dems sole purpose in life when they are in the minority is to block any repeal or reversal of the Progressive march forward.  We can't get bottle necked into worrying about that which we can't control.  The Serenity Prayer needs to be applied in real life here. LOL!

Trump has no intention of draining the swamp...only replacing the current alligators with ones he likes.

If Trump and his staff would concentrate on just those issues I mentioned and got meaningful legislation passed and reforms enacted...the GOP wouldn't have to worry about hanging onto the House and Senate...only how much larger their majorities would grow.  Schumer and company would be a fart in the wind to the people as well.  Any complaining they did would sound like sour grapes in an America well on the road to recovery.

But instead....we

OH LOOK!!! SQUIRREL!!!

:whistle:

Offline LonestarDream

You attacked @don-o .  The fact remains, Trump needs a grand jury to slow down the police state.

OMG!!!!

I was actually trying to pay you a compliment and stick up for your ability to debate the issues without help.
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline LonestarDream

Meanwhile, pass the law repealing Obamacare.  Put repeal in the omni-bus spending bill.

We can debate what constitutes replace separately. 

I understand your thinking, and I do agree that having to go after the liberal leftists prevents the time needed to address other issues. However, Jarrett, Bammy, Lynch, Schumer et., al have one agenda and that is to stop President Trump.  Bammy's shadow government needs to be stopped in order from President Trump to move forward.  IMHO if President Trump allows this crap to continue he will never be able to drain the swamp, nor will he be able to keep his promises to the American people and that is exactly the only way the left is going to recover their lost majority in Congress and the White House.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 04:07:46 pm by LonestarDream »

Offline LonestarDream

This is Ws 'compassionate conservatism'  strategy.   Led to the housing debacle and Obama.

AND W almost lost to Kerry.

They telegraphed that they were going to do this a year ago.  Obama made it very clear that he was going to hang around DC to make sure his "legacy" wasn't undone.  We know from decades of experience that the Dems sole purpose in life when they are in the minority is to block any repeal or reversal of the Progressive march forward.  We can't get bottle necked into worrying about that which we can't control.  The Serenity Prayer needs to be applied in real life here. LOL!

Trump has no intention of draining the swamp...only replacing the current alligators with ones he likes.

If Trump and his staff would concentrate on just those issues I mentioned and got meaningful legislation passed and reforms enacted...the GOP wouldn't have to worry about hanging onto the House and Senate...only how much larger their majorities would grow.  Schumer and company would be a fart in the wind to the people as well.  Any complaining they did would sound like sour grapes in an America well on the road to recovery.

But instead....we

OH LOOK!!! SQUIRREL!!!

:whistle:

Offline LonestarDream

" Everyone does it."

Moral equivalence.  We are  an exceptional nation.

You replied to a post about wiretapping Americans with a comment about the Israeli PM that had nothing to do with what the person said.

Again...please try to focus.

You do realize espionage against allies is as common as espionage against our enemies don't you?  Everyone does it.  To act like this is some big new thing is really naive on your part.

The only thing that should have been checked out where the Germans are concerned is who leaked the fact we had Merkel's phone tapped.

Otherwise people are focusing on a big nothing burger...one of those shiny objects designed to distract from the truly important issues.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
OMG!!!!

@don-o I was actually trying to pay you a compliment and stick up for your ability to debate the issues without help.

ETA: You and I seem to be part of a handful of people here that can debate on our own without people jumping into our defense.

"Wish you'd stop bein' so good to me, Cap'n"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=452XjnaHr1A

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
"Wish you'd stop bein' so good to me, Cap'n"

:shrug: As you wish.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Maybe some good can come of this. We'll get all this wiretap business out in the open and figure out, as a nation, how to precede. And decide if we want to give the government this much power going forward.

And if anyone broke the law, then by all means, prosecute.

It'd be nice to have a thoughtful intelligent conversation about this, but I doubt that will happen.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
It'd be nice to have a thoughtful intelligent conversation about this, but I doubt that will happen.

I doubt it too.  Free Speech seems to be an unusually confusing issue for many Americans.

Offline LonestarDream

Feel the same way.  The protections in FISA court statue have been destroyed under Obama.

But they were largely sufficient for a President like Bush, who was honorable at the time.

Maybe some good can come of this. We'll get all this wiretap business out in the open and figure out, as a nation, how to precede. And decide if we want to give the government this much power going forward.

And if anyone broke the law, then by all means, prosecute.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Feel the same way.  The protections in FISA court statue have been destroyed under Obama.

But they were largely sufficient for a President like Bush, who was honorable at the time.

I'll say it once and I'll say it again:

Blindly trusting the government has simply never worked out well for us. Ever.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
"As part of that practice, neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any U.S. citizen,” he added."

Obama Spokesman Kevin Lewis - March 4, 2017

That is a demonstable lie.  See Anwar al-Awaki and his assassination in Yemen.  Not defending the guy, but Dems like to play the semantics game.  Back at ya.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline LonestarDream

The MSM launders the lies.

"As part of that practice, neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any U.S. citizen,” he added."

Obama Spokesman Kevin Lewis - March 4, 2017

That is a demonstable lie.  See Anwar al-Awaki and his assassination in Yemen.  Not defending the guy, but Dems like to play the semantics game.  Back at ya.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
@driftdiver

The NSA isn't going to put their number of requests for surveillance denied out in the public.  The FISA court isn't going to give them permission to tap individuals unless there is probable cause for doing it.  Obama couldn't tell the NSA to tap someone because he doesn't like him/her.  Wickileaks (sp) can write anything but that doesn't mean it is true.

@Victoria33

You're nativity is sweet.  The sources are many and they aren't just wiki.

The NSA and FISA Court are required by law to release the count of FISA warrants but the subjects and information revealed is "classified" based on national security.  Hogwash

They'll let people in from Syria, Yemen, Somalia without pause but its ok to put a wiretap on a Presidential candidate?

The FISA court should be disbanded.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline LonestarDream

I think you mean naivety.  But  no doubt her nativity was very sweet.   ****sheep****

@Victoria33

You're nativity is sweet. 

@driftdiver
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 05:53:22 pm by LonestarDream »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
With everything else that needs to be done/fixed/reveresed in D.C. after 8 years of Obama...why focus on a three year old issue that everyone has forgotten about?

What is that going to solve or fix?  How is that going to help Republicans going forward to undo 8 years of extreme Liberalism?

We need to stop getting distracted by shiny objects.

Hah!  Stop being the dang voice of reason around here.  We are busy playing with shiny objects.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Hah!  Stop being the dang voice of reason around here.  We are busy playing with shiny objects.

:silly:

@Emjay sorry...it's a bad habit I've never been able to unlearn!

Offline LonestarDream

The second FISA request was submitted in October of 2016 just before the election. Hillary Clinton sent out a tweet on October 31st stating that ‘computer scientists have uncovered a covert server linking the Trump organization to a Russian-based server’.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,252770.0.html

Looks like the Clintons were likely complicit in encouraging Lynch to wire tap Trump Tower, during the Tarmac meeting. 
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 06:24:10 pm by LonestarDream »

Offline LonestarDream

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
The "F" in FISA stands for Foreign.

So if you're already investigating Russians and the trail leads back to a U.S. citizen I guess they need to follow where the trail leads.  It's a matter of connecting the dots.  And if the dots lead back into this country then so be it.

But doesn't the beginning of the trail need to be Foreign?  Can the beginning of the trail start right here in the U.S.?

----

Now if I was a super spook and decided to nail Elizabeth Warren to the wall, for example, it would be easy to fabricate a "trail".  Hey, she's been on the phone with some shady characters from Somalia I might say.  I've got the proof right here in black and white.  Since Somalia is already on "the list" I could just waltz into see a FISA judge and make my case.  Got these phone records right here you see.

And once the judge gives me the green light its Katy bar the door.