Author Topic: Chuck Todd: Donald Trump’s Delegitimization of Press ‘Un-American,’ ‘Not a Laughing Matter’  (Read 18584 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chuck Todd: Donald Trump’s Delegitimization of Press ‘Un-American,’ ‘Not a Laughing Matter’
by Alex Griswold | 2:32 pm, February 16th, 2017

In a tweet sent during President Donald Trump‘s Thursday press conference, MSNBC host Chuck Todd indicated he didn’t find the bizarre hour-long back-and-forth with reporters all that humorous.

The Meet the Press host live tweeted the spectacle, at times sending tweets that indicated he didn’t believe the president was telling the truth, and that the rambling press conference would damage his relationship with Congress.

more
http://www.mediaite.com/online/chuck-todd-donald-trumps-delegitimization-of-press-un-american-not-a-laughing-matter/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Its amusing when Chuck warns those who enjoy press bashing they'd better 'take off their partisan hats' and think, apparently not considering the implication of his Tweet.

Offline Norm Lenhart

As I said on the Jake Tapper thread...

Points to ponder:

*Hit dogs howl, Chuck.

* These propagandists only have jobs and a platform because people value watching their TV shows more than their country. Stop financing the left's assault on America via your cable/dish bill or sit silently. The problem could be ended if people gave up the stupid box but they won't.

* No one ever died for a lack of Television. There is no excuse.

Oceander

Nope.  As bad as Trump may be, the MSM delegitimized itself a long time ago. 

Wingnut

Chuck and his gaunt boy friend Matt Lauer are two peas in a pod.

Offline Frank Cannon

Chuck Todd is a college drop out who was working for crappy Rat political campaigns prior to deciding he was a "reporter". He is a total shit show and is directly involved in making PMSLSD the laughing stock it is today.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Chuck Todd is a college drop out who was working for crappy Rat political campaigns prior to deciding he was a "reporter". He is a total shit show and is directly involved in making PMSLSD the laughing stock it is today.

Ok so at least we recognize his best qualities...

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

The presser was blame the press, blame the intelligence agencies, I won, I'm great.  Every presser will be the same with other agencies/people thrown in the blame pot, I won, I'm great.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
@mystery-ak

The presser was blame the press, blame the intelligence agencies, I won, I'm great.  Every presser will be the same with other agencies/people thrown in the blame pot, I won, I'm great.

He just needs a snazzy uniform.

Wingnut

He just needs a snazzy uniform.

Post up a few of your photo suggestions.  Perhaps something spiffy from the WWII era.  It is your fall back time period.

Offline skeeter

Post up a few of your photo suggestions.  Perhaps something spiffy from the WWII era.  It is your fall back time period.

Something Hugo Bossy, no doubt.

Wingnut

Something Hugo Bossy, no doubt.

Skeets,  Your train does run on time so you might be on to something!

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline kevindavis007

@mystery-ak

@Victoria33

It is going to get very old soon.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline skeeter

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

@Victoria33

Like someone said on Twitter, there's no way this lasts 4 years. Not sure who/what gives out first though.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Like someone said on Twitter, there's no way this lasts 4 years. Not sure who/what gives out first though.

The President left energized ... the media left in tears.  Guess which one gives out first.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

@Victoria33

I'm getting a laugh at the Trump wing media and their desperate attempts to win the favor of the master.

They wag their fingers are the rest of the media as if they were somehow separate when all they really are is a mirror image of the Obama media of a few months ago as they degrade themselves and grovel at Trump's feet.

@mystery-ak

The presser was blame the press, blame the intelligence agencies,

I guess you missed the first half of the presser @Victoria33   That's a pity.

Offline kevindavis007

I'm getting a laugh at the Trump wing media and their desperate attempts to win the favor of the master.

They wag their fingers are the rest of the media as if they were somehow separate when all they really are is a mirror image of the Obama media of a few months ago as they degrade themselves and grovel at Trump's feet.

If Trump fails they will suffer.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Frank Cannon

Someone also said on twitter that Donny is probably the best President since Calvin Coolidge.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Chuck and his gaunt boy friend Matt Lauer are two peas in a pod.

@Wingnut

BINGO! National Boys Club has a thing for homos and bi-sexuals. First there was Cryin Bryan,then Metrosexual Matt,and not Chuck Todd,who is as queer as a 3 dollar bill.

Not that ABC is much better,with Little Georgie Stepanopolous.  BTW,I got the "underlined misspelled" cue with his last name,and "Postmenopausal " was the suggested spelling. How freaking funny is THAT?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!