Author Topic: The end of Sarah Palin is here  (Read 21600 times)

Silver Pines

Re: The end of Sarah Palin is here
« Reply #175 on: February 10, 2017, 11:58:57 pm »
Indeed. And since she is not on TV all the time, she probably isn't in a gym 6 hours a day. I think because of TV, a lot of folks forget just what it takes to look 30 at 50ish. It ain't all genetics.

@Norm Lenhart

You're right.  For quite a while now, it's been obvious she's had work done...fillers, etc.

Silver Pines

« Reply #176 on: February 11, 2017, 12:05:24 am »
It's all in the genes. My Grandma looked better than that when she was in her 70's. I wonder if she has a medical issue. Hope not, that kind of stuff sucks no matter who you are.

@Idaho_Cowboy

I'll say this...I always hated tanning.  Never did it.  And it's paid off.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #177 on: February 11, 2017, 12:08:22 am »
@Idaho_Cowboy

Come to AZ. Motherland of the good looking 40 year old women...who are really only 25. The sun will fix that 'good skin' thing for you.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #178 on: February 11, 2017, 12:14:49 am »
@Idaho_Cowboy

It can be brutal to your skin.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #179 on: February 11, 2017, 12:16:48 am »
@Norm Lenhart

You're right.  For quite a while now, it's been obvious she's had work done...fillers, etc.

It's impressive what they can do with spackle and Bondo.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Silver Pines

« Reply #180 on: February 11, 2017, 12:31:31 am »
Come to AZ. Motherland of the good looking 40 year old women...who are really only 25. The sun will fix that 'good skin' thing for you.

Lol, noooo, I don't want to mess things up.

True story.  About ten years ago I was heading into a store that was next door to a tanning salon.  The salon was having some kind of promotion, they had music going and employees outside trying to get business.  So this bleached blonde says to me, "Honey, would you like a little color?"  I looked at her burnt-cookie self and said "I don't tan. I don't want to look like leather."

Silver Pines

« Reply #181 on: February 11, 2017, 12:32:31 am »
It's impressive what they can do with spackle and Bondo.

@Cyber Liberty

Lol.  The thing is, women never look better afterward.  They just look like women who've had something done.

Silver Pines

« Reply #182 on: February 11, 2017, 12:34:22 am »
It can be brutal to your skin.

It can be aging, yes...among other things.  Both my husband and his sister have had skin cancers removed, and now they have to go for regular derm exams, scalp to toe.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #183 on: February 11, 2017, 12:52:23 am »

It can be aging, yes...among other things.  Both my husband and his sister have had skin cancers removed, and now they have to go for regular derm exams, scalp to toe.
I had a basal cell carcinoma cut out of me...but oddly enough, that part of me has been covered by fur six months out of the year (or more) for decades. Then it dawned on me...the cell phone I used for an hour or more a day was held on that side, and the spot was pretty much dead center of where the phone would be. Now I use the speakerphone a lot...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Silver Pines

« Reply #184 on: February 11, 2017, 01:12:55 am »
I had a basal cell carcinoma cut out of me...but oddly enough, that part of me has been covered by fur six months out of the year (or more) for decades. Then it dawned on me...the cell phone I used for an hour or more a day was held on that side, and the spot was pretty much dead center of where the phone would be. Now I use the speakerphone a lot...

@Smokin Joe

Wow...that's something to think about. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #185 on: February 11, 2017, 01:16:43 am »
Okay..who's the wise guy putting this thread in the computer section....moving it to Gen Discussion
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34