Author Topic: The end of Sarah Palin is here  (Read 21603 times)

Silver Pines

Re: The end of Sarah Palin is here
« Reply #100 on: February 08, 2017, 01:17:26 am »
(Chokes...) Ahem....

You will of course excuse me. I seem to have suddenly had an ocular aneurysm or something. It has impacted my vision adversely. Could you increase the font size you use, because I could swear that you just spoke utter blasphemy against Terrible and mighty Talos, Lydia, and most importantly, the holy relics she bares.

Now I realize that this must indeed be some medical episode on my part because I would never conceive that you could utter such a ...well... 'triggering' phrase as what you APPEAR to have uttered...

@Norm Lenhart

Lol, I figured that would get a rise out of you.

Just kidding, Norm.  I don't want to trigger your delicate sensibilities.  I was just trying to make the point that entertainment is evil.   ^-^

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #101 on: February 08, 2017, 01:21:04 am »
Um, "she bears" or she really does "bare"?

No, Bares...... depending what mods are installed for the game.  ;) Although technically she bears them as well as a matter of course.

Talos didn't make no mistakes with that girl!

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #102 on: February 08, 2017, 01:22:46 am »

@Norm Lenhart

Lol, I figured that would get a rise out of you.

Just kidding, Norm.  I don't want to trigger your delicate sensibilities.  I was just trying to make the point that entertainment is evil.   ^-^

THEHOLYRELICSARENOTEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm gonna have to go look just to be sure....Evil could have crept in somewhere and defiled them. Damn Thalmor...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #103 on: February 08, 2017, 07:22:51 am »
Quote from: CatherineofAragon link=topic=248117.msg1219808#msg1219808 [url
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/26/heres-definitive-proof-sarah-palin-didnt-care-about-much-in-politics-other-than-sarah-palin/?utm_term=.08e61082a4a7[/url]

Oh goody!  People on our side sending the left wing Washington post more hits on their website so as to put more money in their pockets!   

Also helping them to spread the meme that conservative politicians are greedy lying corrupt sacks of sh*t is also very useful to our movement.   

This is how we WIN people!  Keep up the good work!
The circular firing squad is a fine GOP tradition.

It would be interesting to see more articles on what greedy lying corrupt sacks of sh*t the Democrat politicians are.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #104 on: February 08, 2017, 01:45:57 pm »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Frandia

« Reply #105 on: February 08, 2017, 04:52:03 pm »
Speaking as one of her biggest defenders in the past, she lost my support when turning on conservatism and backstabbing Ted Cruz. I wasn't thrilled with her Romney approval and her continued backing of McCain was Strike two.

Word salad or not, the things she supported once were bedrock conservative ideals. Why she turned on them isn't an issue. Just the fact she turned on them. I regret the time and effort I wasted.

You expressed how I feel perfectly. She always spoke of her conservatives values and then she backed the least conservative horse in the race. At the time many thought she did it in return for a cabinet post.  She got suckered but her support was irrelevant to Trump anyway.  Another small example of what gives politicians a bad name.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #106 on: February 08, 2017, 05:21:50 pm »
You expressed how I feel perfectly. She always spoke of her conservatives values and then she backed the least conservative horse in the race. At the time many thought she did it in return for a cabinet post.  She got suckered but her support was irrelevant to Trump anyway.  Another small example of what gives politicians a bad name.

In my opinion she turned on Ted Cruz for completely personal reasons.

If I recall correctly Bristol Palin went off about Ted Cruz's attack on her mother. From what I remember the comment was pretty benign and didn't even come from Ted Cruz. Somebody on the Cruz Campaign was asked about why Sarah Palin wasn't running and it was suggested that she had family issues to deal with.

I think the real reason was because Dakota Meyer endorsed Ted Cruz at the same time he was suing for custody or visitation of the baby he had with Bristol Palin. (It was a soap opera)

Silver Pines

« Reply #107 on: February 08, 2017, 05:41:09 pm »

@Abe, welcome!

I can still picture the look on Trump's face as he stood behind Palin, listening to her cringe-worthy endorsement speech.  You could practically see the wheels turning as he realized the mistake he had made. 

Offline Frandia

« Reply #109 on: February 08, 2017, 05:48:15 pm »
@Abe, welcome!

I can still picture the look on Trump's face as he stood behind Palin, listening to her cringe-worthy endorsement speech.  You could practically see the wheels turning as he realized the mistake he had made.

Precisely what I thought and so did many others. The endorsement fell flat.  Most of her speeches are cringe-worthy. She was a political novelty that wore off fast.  Thanks for the welcome.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #110 on: February 08, 2017, 08:18:28 pm »
No, Bares...... depending what mods are installed for the game.  ;) Although technically she bears them as well as a matter of course.

Talos didn't make no mistakes with that girl!

She's sworn to carry bear your burdens.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #111 on: February 08, 2017, 09:02:46 pm »
She's sworn to carry bear your burdens.

Indeed! For I have burdens. They are rather burdensome.

This goes to show the infinite wisdom of Jarl Balgruf the Greater. There on his throne in Dragonsreach, Balgruf looked upon my de-prisoned form and realized I was possessed of a singular destiny. For where common Nords would wile away the days in the idyllic bliss of farming weeds in an arctic climate, I was born to cart vast quantities of iron daggers, firewood, various plants, animal carcases, unstylish helmets never worn by the Vikings the game took inspiration from and quarryd quatities of dragon bones from town to town.

Clearly the best way to aid me in my noble destiny was to give me a 5 foot, 100 pound female with a sarcasm issues.

Ah the pixelated love of my life - Lydia. Now there is a woman I can count on. So great is her love of all things, that rather than witnessing the death of whatever thing happens to be attaching me, she invariably takes the arrow...not to the knee, but to the back of the head, as her svelt Nordic grace flashes across MY arrow's flight path.

So broad is her concern for her fellow Nords, she will stand unmoving in doorways, like Leionidas in Thermophile, rather than letting out hordes of rampaging Draguger from their stony tombs. Unfortunately, trapping me in said tomb, alone, with them.

Truly, Talos has smiled upon me.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 09:04:19 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #112 on: February 10, 2017, 01:05:37 am »
Clearly the best way to aid me in my noble destiny was to give me a 5 foot, 100 pound female with a sarcasm issues.

@Norm Lenhart

What a great description of your companion!

But don't forget the donning of armor and wielding of weapons she's less competent with.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #113 on: February 10, 2017, 01:22:44 am »
@Norm Lenhart

What a great description of your companion!

But don't forget the donning of armor and wielding of weapons she's less competent with.

Oh trust me. I ensured that my dear blessing from Talos is wrapped only in the finest armor uniquely suited to the bitter cold of the Tamriellian north! No way do I want my widdle arrow magnet to get a chill!

Besides, she positively glows with Dawnbreaker and Spellbreaker to defend herself from TeH DarKZ ForceZ.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #114 on: February 10, 2017, 02:26:19 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #115 on: February 10, 2017, 03:25:10 am »
Oh my!!!     :beer:

I can't help it. I'm pixelsexual...I like hot Skyrim chicks! ;)

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #116 on: February 10, 2017, 03:35:49 am »
I can't help it. I'm pixelsexual...I like hot Skyrim chicks! ;)

I always chuckle at the female versions of "armor" in those games.  There's more skin not covered than is.  I blame Lucy Lawless.  Or maybe it's just the horny teenage boy in the all game designers.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 03:36:39 am by Just_Victor »
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #117 on: February 10, 2017, 04:18:56 am »
  Or maybe it's just the horny teenage boy in the all game designers.

That.

It's actually a running joke with skyrim modding. Someone actually did a total game conversion that pretty much turned the game into a South Pacific island so the women wouldn't freeze to death ;)  Some other guy made a nude world mod so that everyone is naked and no armor at all exists anywhere. Which is actually hilarious to play.

It got to the point that the pendulum swung completely the other way and now the new hotness is 'Lore Friendly" where everything has to be true to the game as it would be in reality. No nude mods, no combat stripper armor, all sorts of highly detailed furs, iron and steel armor.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 04:20:23 am by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #118 on: February 10, 2017, 04:23:43 am »
Oh trust me. I ensured that my dear blessing from Talos is wrapped only in the finest armor uniquely suited to the bitter cold of the Tamriellian north! No way do I want my widdle arrow magnet to get a chill!

Besides, she positively glows with Dawnbreaker and Spellbreaker to defend herself from TeH DarKZ ForceZ.

What the hell type of bad acid trip did this thread turn into?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #119 on: February 10, 2017, 04:29:37 am »

Just go with it mannnn...The colots.....

Wingnut

« Reply #120 on: February 10, 2017, 04:42:24 am »

She's a heartbreaker, dream maker, love taker, oh my...

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #121 on: February 10, 2017, 04:36:03 pm »

The horny teenage boy in me enjoys imagining Sarah Palin in Skyrim "armor".  Does that bring the thread back on topic?
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #122 on: February 10, 2017, 04:38:10 pm »
The horny teenage boy in me enjoys imagining Sarah Palin in Skyrim "armor".  Does that bring the thread back on topic?
You betcha.  :silly:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #123 on: February 10, 2017, 05:05:51 pm »

No, but this might:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #124 on: February 10, 2017, 05:09:59 pm »

I had to look up what Skyrim is. I am turning in my hip card immediately.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 05:11:08 pm by Frank Cannon »