Author Topic: The end of Sarah Palin is here  (Read 21601 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: The end of Sarah Palin is here
« Reply #150 on: February 10, 2017, 08:50:30 pm »
Does F4 get modded a lot like Skyrim?

Not yet as it's still only a year old. But there are a LOT of great mods now. Sky is up to about 50,000 mods on the Nexus. F4 is under 20k IIRC

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #151 on: February 10, 2017, 08:53:16 pm »
Same reason for platform heels on the battlefeild. All the shrapnel could cripple them if stepped on. The added height is a safety measure...

Sounds like you've played Macho Women with Guns...there's a skill for running in high heels!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #152 on: February 10, 2017, 08:58:11 pm »
Sounds like you've played Macho Women with Guns...there's a skill for running in high heels!

Nope, but there's an entire 'sub genre' so to speak of Skyrim modding that we jokingly call 'combat strippers'. Which although lacking an actual stat perk, pretty much sounds along those lines ;)

It's hilarious to watch a 100 pound chick in heels hip toss a 1000 pound troll and drive a sword through it's skull.

Realism! ;) And lore friendly!!! (OK not so lore friendly)

Online corbe

« Reply #153 on: February 10, 2017, 09:16:18 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

geronl

« Reply #154 on: February 10, 2017, 09:21:48 pm »

She's letting go like Kirstie Alley.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #155 on: February 10, 2017, 09:25:38 pm »
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #156 on: February 10, 2017, 09:28:40 pm »
Please tell me that's not Sarah?

Time comes for us all.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #157 on: February 10, 2017, 09:40:14 pm »

Give me a break. She obviously just rolled out of bed without make up. Chicks look like shit without make up....

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #158 on: February 10, 2017, 09:54:25 pm »

Please tell me that's not her.    Please?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #159 on: February 10, 2017, 09:54:25 pm »
To me, it looks like that could be something that most human beings have to deal with from time to time; weight gain. Here is another similar type of photo.

My best friend use to say if he put on weight, he'd get a double chin.

I heard Rachel Ray went that way a bit too; but that was just a gossip magazine.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 09:55:35 pm by TomSea »

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #160 on: February 10, 2017, 10:11:48 pm »
I also haven't played Skyrim enough to know...is it really that clear-cut that Ulfric is the good guy?

I think it is intended to be a difficult decision -- shades of gray.  One aspect of that is that Ulfric isn't fighting directly against the Elves.  He's really fighting against the Empire, of which Skyrim was previously a part, because the Empire's position is "hey, we fought the elves and lost, and this imperfect peace is the best we can do for now."  In other words, he's rebelling against the Empire because it tolerates the Thalmor domination.

I'm with Ulfric on that too, though.  There are some others who have actually fought successfully against the Elven Thalmor, so what is needed is more guts and less tolerance.  Fun game, and the graphics in the north are really quite beautiful.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #161 on: February 10, 2017, 10:21:32 pm »
  Fun game, and the graphics in the north are really quite beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URcP93kQME0

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #163 on: February 10, 2017, 10:29:26 pm »

Wingnut

« Reply #164 on: February 10, 2017, 10:30:18 pm »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #165 on: February 10, 2017, 10:35:30 pm »
Just a year ago in Iowa:

She probably spent a lot of time in front of the tube watching all of the campaigning, conventions, etc. last year.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #166 on: February 10, 2017, 10:45:52 pm »
I don't know what people expect out of her, she's in her 50s

Indeed. And since she is not on TV all the time, she probably isn't in a gym 6 hours a day. I think because of TV, a lot of folks forget just what it takes to look 30 at 50ish. It ain't all genetics.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #167 on: February 10, 2017, 10:48:26 pm »
I don't know what people expect out of her, she's in her 50s
It's all in the genes. My Grandma looked better than that when she was in her 70's. I wonder if she has a medical issue. Hope not, that kind of stuff sucks no matter who you are.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #168 on: February 10, 2017, 11:09:41 pm »
As vitally important as this "discussion" is @mystery-ak --- does it still belong in the Politics Forum?

Wingnut

« Reply #169 on: February 10, 2017, 11:12:26 pm »
As vitally important as this "discussion" is @mystery-ak --- does it still belong in the Politics Forum?

Maybe it should move  to Quix's area where it can die quiet death!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #170 on: February 10, 2017, 11:15:12 pm »

What's wrong with it?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #171 on: February 10, 2017, 11:18:37 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URcP93kQME0
Just static scenes, or playable at that res?

I wish I didn't get simulator sickness.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #172 on: February 10, 2017, 11:37:32 pm »
Just static scenes, or playable at that res?

I wish I didn't get simulator sickness.

Playable if you have enough computer to power it. That would take at minimum, a GTX 1070, a 4790K or 6700K CPU and 16 gigs of fast ram fed by an SSD to play enjoyably. My own game is roughly that level of detail. Better in some areas, worse in others and it maxes out a Titan XP/7700K/16 gig 4266mhz RAID 0 SSD system.

It's an awesome experience. But it's an expensive one at the 'halo' level. However, when you consider several thousand hours of entertainment over 6 years, the cost is really no big thing compared to any other entertainment. For me, this is my entertainment so thats where the $$$ goes.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 11:39:14 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #173 on: February 10, 2017, 11:50:30 pm »
I'm guessing you are female.
Either that, or standing there stupefied and gawking...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #174 on: February 10, 2017, 11:56:14 pm »
Either that, or standing there stupefied and gawking...

Lydia has that effect on people. I assume it's because of her inherent modesty. It catches people off guard, I find.