Author Topic: One habit Trump says he will keep as president: tweeting  (Read 12815 times)

Offline corbe

Re: One habit Trump says he will keep as president: tweeting
« Reply #200 on: January 19, 2017, 04:50:15 pm »
   Congratulations are in order TBR'rs, though it was rocky at times, and certainly seemed that the end was inevitable, we made it past 8 pages.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #201 on: January 19, 2017, 04:55:11 pm »
What do you think is the chance, that Twitter will do that, and push away the business of trump's supporters?

And why would they do so?

I believe you have poor judgment. But you are assertive, giving the false impression of your competence.

But that has been the pattern all along,, with #nevertrumpers on this site; their "safe place."

I dedicate Fiday January 20, 2017 to The Deacon.

Is Trump keeping that account?  I thought he was dumping it for the POTUS account that Obummer is vacating.

(As a side note, I'm getting to where I'm effing tired of the term "Safe Place" and variations thereof.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #202 on: January 19, 2017, 04:58:56 pm »
What do you think is the chance, that Twitter will do that, and push away the business of trump's supporters?

And why would they do so?

I believe you have poor judgment. But you are assertive, giving the false impression of your competence.

But that has been the pattern all along,, with #nevertrumpers on this site; their "safe place."

I dedicate Fiday January 20, 2017 to The Deacon.

What on earth?  "NeverTrumpers" have not had safe spaces, only the ProTrumpers.  Where did you get that idea?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #203 on: January 19, 2017, 04:59:07 pm »
Is Trump keeping that account?  I thought he was dumping it for the POTUS account that Obummer is vacating.

(As a side note, I'm getting to where I'm effing tired of the term "Safe Place" and variations thereof.)

Trump will inherit the official POTUS social media accounts.

Obama's accounts become POTUS44
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline endicom

« Reply #204 on: January 19, 2017, 05:00:57 pm »

It will be the same old .44 versus .45 arguments. :-)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #205 on: January 19, 2017, 05:00:59 pm »
Trump will inherit the official POTUS social media accounts.

Probably should be POUTUS44.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #206 on: January 19, 2017, 05:04:44 pm »

It will be the same old .44 versus .45 arguments. :-)

LOL!  That was good.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #207 on: January 19, 2017, 05:07:25 pm »
What on earth?  "NeverTrumpers" have not had safe spaces, only the ProTrumpers.  Where did you get that idea?

If you use a little objectivity when you read that....he means TBR became their "Safe Space" after TOS.

Nothing more....nothing less.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #208 on: January 19, 2017, 05:07:25 pm »
But you are assertive, giving the false impression of your competence.

That's right.  Considering Trump militants have thousands of sites, boards and social media groups you have made into exclusive 'pro-Trump only' echo chambers, it's a blessing to have one safe board left where dissenting and contrary opinions about the GOP and Trump can be voiced without the threat of being banned for daring to utter anything that even HINTS of a negative towards Trump or his newfound party.

I thank the Mods here for permitting discourse to exist among all the fragmented factions that used to make up the GOP, and especially for Principled Conservatives, who no longer have a party - but whom have a place to fellowship and converse. 
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline corbe

« Reply #209 on: January 19, 2017, 05:10:26 pm »
I thank the Mods here for permitting discourse to exist among all the fragmented factions that used to make up the GOP, and especially for Principled Conservatives, who no longer have a party - but whom have a place to fellowship and converse. 

:beer:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #210 on: January 19, 2017, 05:13:40 pm »
That's right.  Considering Trump militants have thousands of sites, boards and social media groups you have made into exclusive 'pro-Trump only' echo chambers, it's a blessing to have one safe board left where dissenting and contrary opinions about the GOP and Trump can be voiced without the threat of being banned for daring to utter anything that even HINTS of a negative towards Trump or his newfound party.

@corbe @INVAR the really hilarious thing about the accusations of TBR as a whole being a #nevertrump safe space...is the fact that the only ones here with a designated safe space are the Trump cultists and their sub forum that says "Trump Supporters Only".

:whistle:
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 05:14:27 pm by txradioguy »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #211 on: January 19, 2017, 05:16:03 pm »
If you use a little objectivity when you read that....he means TBR became their "Safe Space" after TOS.

Nothing more....nothing less.

Meanwhile, many here maintain TOS has become a giant Safe Space for Trump supporters because of the purge, and the Trump supporters here at TBR say this has become one giant Safe Space for Nevers.

See why I'm effing sick of it?  It's freakin' baby talk, and we're supposedly adults here.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #212 on: January 19, 2017, 05:16:32 pm »

So....let me get this straight.

If you think as a "Principled Conservative", you "...no longer have a party",  what Party are you affiliated with?

And if you're not affiliated with the Republican Party, then why have you done nothing but complain about who we elect?

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline corbe

« Reply #213 on: January 19, 2017, 05:17:08 pm »
@corbe @INVAR the really hilarious thing about the accusations of TBR as a whole being a #nevertrump safe space...is the fact that the only ones here with a designated safe space are the Trump cultists and their sub forum that says "Trump Supporters Only".

:whistle:

My respect for the Owner and the Mods is the only thing that has keep me from trolling in the 'Trump Lovers bedroom'.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #214 on: January 19, 2017, 05:18:16 pm »

According to some of our members, management needs to blow away everybody who is not an avid supporter of Donald Trump, no matter what he does.
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #215 on: January 19, 2017, 05:20:58 pm »
According to some of our members, management needs to blow away everybody who is not an avid supporter of Donald Trump, no matter what he does.

You're better than that, @Cyber Liberty

Complete bullsh*t.   We're not saying that at all.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #216 on: January 19, 2017, 05:27:39 pm »

For the record, what is it that you're saying?

O/T, but "The Vineyard" is expanding, kindly requesting input to post #55.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,216454.msg1195023.html#new
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #217 on: January 19, 2017, 05:31:03 pm »

You have said many times TBR has become a cesspool since people came here from FR.  There's been a comment in almost every post designed to take digs at people who disagree with you. 
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #218 on: January 19, 2017, 05:46:37 pm »
You have said many times TBR has become a cesspool since people came here from FR.  There's been a comment in almost every post designed to take digs at people who disagree with you.

Feel free to go back and look at my last 100 posts and show me that.

You'd better stop while you're ahead.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #219 on: January 19, 2017, 05:49:55 pm »
@Cyber Liberty
You are just baiting him.  Put him on ignore like I have, my blood pressure appreciates it.   ^-^

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #220 on: January 19, 2017, 05:50:13 pm »
   My respect for the Owner and the Mods is the only thing that has keep me from trolling in the 'Trump Lovers bedroom'.

Where might that be @corbe

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

HonestJohn

« Reply #222 on: January 19, 2017, 05:59:07 pm »
Where might that be @corbe

Wow.  Denying the obvious.

Seriously, that's really, REALLY 'effed' up.

---

Thank you for the links, @txradioguy
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 06:00:08 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #223 on: January 19, 2017, 08:56:44 pm »
I'll be pleased, to simply see even handed moderation practices.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #224 on: January 19, 2017, 09:01:13 pm »
I'll be pleased, to simply see even handed moderation practices.