Author Topic: Ted Cruz just took the Dems' Jeff Sessions confirmation hearing hypocrisy and killed it with FIRE f  (Read 12632 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
You clearly can't help yourself, can you?  You can't post anything to me without a very stupid personal insult.

Such sanctimony and self-righteousness.......

I don't believe anyone displays more of it on this forum than you do.   Why do you insist on bringing a forum that used to be a great place down?  Why do you insist on lowering the standards here by being so condescending and snarky?

(Besides which, in your self-righteousness, you NEVER prove your point.  This is yet another FAIL).

OMG!!!    You are a real piece of work.

YOU are the very epitome of sanctimony and self-righteousness in this forum.....and EVERYBODY knows it.

Just because a couple of lackeys come running to your defense all the time....don't be misled.   They feel sorry for you.

I DON'T!

Furthermore....if I didn't absolutely LOVE this forum, I'd have left long ago.

Don't pull your typical sh*t....implying that I am dragging down the forum....hoping the PTB will intervene.

Go hug Fred.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 07:02:26 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

Everybody does, it seems.  One does not need to be a #NeverTrumper to see it.  Makes me rather sad, actually.  I lost a good friend to that, and it made exactly zero sense, the last PM I got from her.

I've often wondered how that happens.  Loving Trump (NOT just voting for him, but loving him) really does change people.

I don't buy that they were all angry and snarky before and this just brought it out.  They've truly changed (and never for the better).

I've followed politics my entire life (more than 50 years of it, that is), and I've never seen loyalty to a politician (even a corrupt one like Trump) completely change a person's behavior like this.

It's sad to lose friends because of a creep like Trump.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online DCPatriot

I've often wondered how that happens.  Loving Trump (NOT just voting for him, but loving him) really does change people.

I don't buy that they were all angry and snarky before and this just brought it out.  They've truly changed (and never for the better).

I've followed politics my entire life (more than 50 years of it, that is), and I've never seen loyalty to a politician (even a corrupt one like Trump) completely change a person's behavior like this.

Listen up, sweetheart.....and I use that term loosely.....

I've been on Conservative forums since USENET back in the mid-90's, and I've NEVER had a problem with other members.

I haven't changed.    I saw Trump as being the best candidate and like you....I chose to be true to myself.

He won.   I won.   You lost.      :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I don't think people change this dramatically, they just reveal their true natures. 

Offline musiclady

OMG!!!    You are a real piece of work.

YOU are the very epitome of sanctimony and self-righteousness in this forum.....and EVERYBODY knows it.

Just because a couple of lackeys come running to your defense all the time....don't be misled.   They feel sorry for you.

I DON'T!

Furthermore....if I didn't absolutely LOVE this forum, I'd have left long ago.

Don't pull your typical sh*t....implying that I am dragging down the forum....hoping the PTB will intervene.

Go hug Fred.

What??  You don't like being falsely accused of being sanctimonious just because of what you think??  You don't like being called names because of what you believe???

What a shock!

And yet you level that ridiculous charge at me ALL THE TIME.

Doesn't feel good, does it?

You also accuse people on a daily basis of bringing this forum down.

THAT doesn't feel good either, does it?

STOP your ridiculous personal attacks on people.  Discuss your issues.  Discuss how great Trump is.

But don't do to others what you HATE having done to you.

Thus ends the lesson............ 

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline MOD3

Reminder:  the topic of this thread is: 
"Ted Cruz just took the Dems' Jeff Sessions confirmation hearing hypocrisy and killed it with FIRE"

Offline musiclady

Listen up, sweetheart.....and I use that term loosely.....

I've been on Conservative forums since USENET back in the mid-90's, and I've NEVER had a problem with other members.

I haven't changed.    I saw Trump as being the best candidate and like you....I chose to be true to myself.

He won.   I won.   You lost.      :laugh:

I would only have "lost" if I had wanted Hillary to win, and I didn't.

Are you repeating that lie, DC?  Shame on you.

And if you think you haven't changed, you need to take a closer look.  You cannot post to me without a dirty, ugly insult, no matter what I've said that you're responding to.  You were never like that before.

You think everyone on this forum hates me.  I know better.  And I'm sure not changing my values because a handful of people don't like them, no matter how many time you call me names because my consistency makes you mad.

If I were that weak, I would have voted for Trump.

But I didn't.  :patriot:

Online DCPatriot

I don't think people change this dramatically, they just reveal their true natures.

Yeah....over 28 years on internet forums, and suddenly I reveal my "true nature".

Nobody got along better with @sinkspur than I did.   NOBODY!   

And he was your 'Pope' in here on all things nevertrump.

Nobody else made a demonstrative effort to repair bridges and friendships with anti-Trumpers in here more than I did.

GTH, @Sanguine

Offline musiclady

Maybe so.  Maybe they were just really good at hiding how mean they were before. :shrug:

Online DCPatriot

Are you repeating that lie, DC?  Shame on you.

And if you think you haven't changed, you need to take a closer look.  You cannot post to me without a dirty, ugly insult, no matter what I've said that you're responding to.  You were never like that before.

You think everyone on this forum hates me.  I know better.  And I'm sure not changing my values because a handful of people don't like them, no matter how many time you call me names because my consistency makes you mad.

If I were that weak, I would have voted for Trump.

But I didn't.  :patriot:

You made a big stink on people using the word "HATE" in here all during the heated campaign.

I never said anybody hated you.   I said they laugh at your passive aggressive bullsh*t and your haughtiness in always claiming the moral high ground.

Try again.   NOT!

PS:  Hillary has nothing to do with it.   You made a freaking career in here badmouthing Trump and his supporters.  YOU LOST, baby.

BIG TIME!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 07:18:20 pm by DCPatriot »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DC and musiclady...may I make a few suggestions...put ea other back on ignore, resolve your differences in pm's and stop subjecting the whole forum to your quarrels or just drop it altogether and move on.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

You made a big stink on people using the word "HATE" in here all during the heated campaign.

I never said anybody hated you.   I said they laugh at your passive aggressive bullsh*t and your haughtiness in always claiming the moral high ground.

Try again.   NOT!

I'm sure a few of your friends do laugh at me.  That's not really a reason to change values and beliefs I've had my entire adult life, is it?

Or do you think I should give up what I value because a few people on the internet laugh at me?  Do you think I should stop posting what I understand to be true, based on Scripture, because people are ridiculing me behind my back?

Obviously, I would prefer to be respected for maintaining my core beliefs and not ridiculed, even by those too weak to do it publicly, and who apparently PM you about how stupid I am, but the idea that I would say that adultery and sexual assault are fine because you laugh at me, the idea that I change my views that a society needs morality to survive because you laugh at me, is something I never could or would do.

So laugh on.  My belief in the need for character in our leaders will not change.  My belief that women deserve respect, that language should be clean, that a moral society is a better society, and every other value I hold, will not change.

Your laughter and ridicule do not hurt me, no matter how hard you try.

If I were so weak that I would lose my values because of pressure from ridicule, I would have done so long ago.

Offline musiclady

DC and musiclady...may I make a few suggestions...put ea other back on ignore, resolve your differences in pm's and stop subjecting the whole forum to your quarrels or just drop it altogether and move on.

My apology for the disruption.

I don't need to put DC on Ignore, but I will ignore his out of the blue personal insults and not respond any further.

I've made my point here.

Online DCPatriot

Yes, mam!    :patriot:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This is the crux of problem with the holier-than-thou branch of neverTrumps  - - - they luxuriate in Hillary's defeat without thanking those who actually made it happen.

Just say "thank you" @musiclady  to the Trump supporters who came out on November 8,  carried him across the finish line and kicked Clinton to the curb --- while you did nothing but clutch your damn pearls and fan your moral vapors.

If you can't say  "thank you" and move on--- then STFU.  You represent a minority within a minority within a thimble for good reason.  The world is sick to death of the self-righteous and useless prima donna nevertrumps---

@DCPatriot

Online libertybele

Apparently so.  It really becomes ridiculous when the topic is about Cruz and somehow the focus always circles back to Trump and how terribly those who supported Trump early on were wronged!  It seems it has become an obsession.

At any rate.  Go Ted!!  Once again sticking up for the Truth and for Conservatism!!   :patriot:
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 07:39:25 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
If you can't say  "thank you" and move on--- then STFU.

We have no intention to 'STFU' simply because we do not grovel at your feet and kiss your hind quarters in gratitude because you people have made a lifelong NY Liberal Democrat who happened to run on the Republican ticket your king. 

You represent a minority within a minority within a thimble for good reason.

Same sentiments were expressed to the editors of the Munich Post too.  We don't hop into bandwagons of mass movements led by demagogues with little or no values that comport with ours.  You are just party hacks and that is all the principles you people are governed by.

The world is sick to death of the self-righteous and useless prima donna nevertrumps---

Well, what do you intend to do about it?   I plan on being a thorn in your prince's side every single time he gives me opportunity.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline musiclady

Apparently so.  It really becomes ridiculous when the topic is about Cruz and somehow the focus always circles back to Trump and how terribly those who supported Trump early on were wronged!  It seems it has become an obsession.

At any rate.  Go Ted!!  Once again sticking up for the Truth and for Conservatism!!   :patriot:

Hear!  Hear!!

Offline MOD3

A reminder didn't work.  Pleas didn't work.  Suggestions from the owner didn't work.  The Mods have had it with the Trump Wars up to here (Picture my hand held flat and level at my eyes).  This thread is locked, and our threshhold of tolerance for this crap has dropped significantly, you've all been warned.

I don't think anybody remembers what this thread was about, anyway.  Maybe it was about Warren Beatty?