Author Topic: Russia was trying to help Donald Trump win election, says CIA in secret assessment  (Read 16139 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Have you ever been to Russia and tried to explain that to their descendants? BTW,"Muslim" isn't a ethnic group/race.

Have you?

And yes I'm very aware that Muslim isn't a race or ethnic group.  You're the one that seems confused about the whole issue.  BDS tends to do that to a person's brain.

Ok,educate me,then.

Where would you like to start?  The 1983 Embassy and Barracks bombings in Beruit?

Khobar Towers?

TWA 847?

Operation Praying Mantis?

Maybe the shooting at the CIA Headquarters?

I know!  The U.S. hostages that were held in our former Embassy in Teheran for over 400 days. Surely you remember that one!  Must have slipped by you when you were ranting about how Iran hasn't done anything to us.  Hate it when that happens.

Leon Klinghoffer ring a bell?

Pan Am 103?

April 1972 -New York, NY  Ten members of a local mosque phone in a false alarm and then ambush responding officers, killing one.

January 1973 - Brooklyn, NY Muslim extremists rob a sporting goods store for weapons, gunning down a police officer who responds to the alarm.

Shall I continue...or are you beginning to get a clearer picture despite your fog of BDS?

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline jpsb

@txradioguy

The only time before the Boy Jorge administration that the US had problems with Islam was when we were fighting the Barbary Pirates. The Russians have pretty much been having problems with Islam since some guys called Mongols decided to pay them a visit around 1221. They stayed there for around 250 years,and ran things.

More recently the Russians have had major problems with a Russian Republic named Chechnya. Are you seriously going to try to claim the US problems with Islam,which basically started during the Boy Jorge administration were more serious than either of those?

The Russians have been fighting Islam for centuries. Mostly the Ottoman Empire in and around the Balkans/Crimea/Black Sea area.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The Russians have been fighting Islam for centuries. Mostly the Ottoman Empire in and around the Balkans/Crimea/Black Sea area.

Pete doesn't seem to get that.  His history of our struggle with radical Islam begins and ends with President Bush.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline jpsb

Pete doesn't seem to get that.  His history of our struggle with radical Islam begins and ends with President Bush.

Well I can understand his argument, but from Jefferson until Jimmy Islam did not give the USA much trouble. Most of that you  posted IIRC was really black nationalist attacking "The Man" and not really radical Islamists waging Jihad on the USA. That all started when Jimmy let Iran fall. Jimmy's the one that got the ball rolling.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Well I can understand his argument, but from Jefferson until Jimmy Islam did not give the USA much trouble. Most of that you  posted IIRC was really black nationalist attacking "The Man" and not really radical Islamists waging Jihad on the USA. That all started when Jimmy let Iran fall. Jimmy's the one that got the ball rolling.

Up until the oil discoveries Arabia...and most of that area was just a bunch of nomads wandering around in the wilderness.  You had Egypt Jordan Iran and Iran as far as major players in the area until the 70's.

They've had it in for us a lot longer than anyone wants to admit.  Our support for Israel was their original excuse...then it just became the evil West in general.

All of the incidents I posted were Islamic terrorism.  And there was more I could have listed.  That was just off the top of my head.  I left off a couple from the early 70's that specifically mention Nation of Islam...because in those cases you're correct it was black nationalists attacking "The Man".
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 03:10:10 pm by txradioguy »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

You FINALLY got something partially right!  Congratulations!

Jimmuh! Caaaata is indeed the fool who opened the door to all of our current ME problems!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Have you?

@txradioguy

Yeah,as a matter of fact,I have.

"And yes I'm very aware that Muslim isn't a race or ethnic group.  You're the one that seems confused about the whole issue."

Yeah,you keep trying to convince yourself of that if it's what you need to get through the day.

"BDS tends to do that to a person's brain."

Still a proud member of the Boy Jorge Bush cult,I see. You can take (or ban) the boy out of the Boy Jorge Cult,but you can't take the cult out of the boy.

"Where would you like to start?  The 1983 Embassy and Barracks bombings in Beruit?"

WOW! 1983! THAT long ago!

BTW,remind me again about who was on whose territory at the time,sticking their noses in where they didn't belong and had no interests.

"Khobar Towers?

TWA 847?

Operation Praying Mantis?

Maybe the shooting at the CIA Headquarters?"

All that stuff no doubt happened in the 1600's,huh?

"I know!  The U.S. hostages that were held in our former Embassy in Teheran for over 400 days. Surely you remember that one!  Must have slipped by you when you were ranting about how Iran hasn't done anything to us.  Hate it when that happens."

Since you know so much,who about tell us who installed the Shah on the throne in Iran?

"Leon Klinghoffer ring a bell?

Pan Am 103?

April 1972 -New York, NY  Ten members of a local mosque phone in a false alarm and then ambush responding officers, killing one.

January 1973 - Brooklyn, NY Muslim extremists rob a sporting goods store for weapons, gunning down a police officer who responds to the alarm.

Shall I continue...or are you beginning to get a clearer picture despite your fog of BDS?"

You don't have a freaking thing to mention that hasn't happened since the 1970's,and was ALL  a result of US involving ourselves and our military might in countries we had no business trying to overthrow or preserve.

All you have is your Boy Jorge Fan Club slogans,and the Bush Biddy Brigade to back you.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 04:35:51 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@jbsb

Shhhh! Some people here might not be able to handle the shock of hearing that Islam wasn't created in the 80's,solely to make a mildly retarded,drunken,coke-head mama's boy look bad.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@txradioguy

DAYUM,but you are stupid! I know I am going to regret this,but PLEASE splain to us all how AMERICAS WAR WITH ISLAM WAS GOING ON WHEN THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE WAS CREATED?

You DO understand that America is a relatively new nation,and that we don't run the world and we are not responsible for the world,right?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@jbsb

Shhhh! Some people here might not be able to handle the shock of hearing that Islam wasn't created in the 80's,solely to make a mildly retarded,drunken,coke-head mama's boy look bad.

You're really an obtuse jackass aren't you?  You're the one that made the totally mind numbing claim that radical Islam only affected the U.S. starting with Bush 43.

YOU are the one that made the claim that The Russians dealing with the Mogols was their version of fighting Islam.

I actually agreed with jpsb...but I guess in your noronic zeal to try and say "gotcha" you blew past that point.

And I'd be lying if I said I was shocked that you found a way to totally ignore or make excuses for every single example I pointed out to show how utterly uneducated you are the issue of America and the battles with Islamic terrorism.

No wonder so many people have you on ignore.

Stupid like yours should hurt.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You FINALLY got something partially right!  Congratulations!

Jimmuh! Caaaata is indeed the fool who opened the door to all of our current ME problems!

@Bigun

Very true,and Boy Jorge took the ball and ran with it.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

Usless unintelligent drivel from Pete

Get back to me when your world history view doesn't begin and end with bashing George W. Bush.  Until then...let the adults handle the conversation.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 04:45:36 pm by txradioguy »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You're really an obtuse jackass aren't you?  You're the one that made the totally mind numbing claim that radical Islam only affected the U.S. starting with Bush 43.

@txradioguy

I know you are slow,but I am about to lose my patience with you.  You HAVE to be a retard to think that America's problems with Islam didn't ratchet up until the retard from Texas started sending troops to the Muddle East. Muslims seized the US Embassy in Iran. Big Woop.  They did that because we supported the Shah,and even put him on the throne,but that was it.

Yeah,the ragheads in Iran talked a lot of trash,but they didn't DO anything in America. They even quit talking trash and got quiet once Reagan was sworn in.

It was after Boy Jorge started taking sides and using the US Military to attack countries and people that had never attacked us that the trouble began.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
@txradioguy

I know you are slow,but I am about to lose my patience with you.  You HAVE to be a retard to think that America's problems with Islam didn't ratchet up until the retard from Texas started sending troops to the Muddle East. Muslims seized the US Embassy in Iran. Big Woop.  They did that because we supported the Shah,and even put him on the throne,but that was it.

Yeah,the ragheads in Iran talked a lot of trash,but they didn't DO anything in America. They even quit talking trash and got quiet once Reagan was sworn in.

It was after Boy Jorge started taking sides and using the US Military to attack countries and people that had never attacked us that the trouble began.

My last response to you--after this you go on my ignore list.  You are one of the most obsessed people on this board.  Your blind hatred for George W. Bush makes it impossible to have a reasoned exchange with you or to take anything you say seriously.  You're just flat-out a waste time to respond to.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

More unhinged Bush hating from Pete

Get back to me when your world history view doesn't begin and end with bashing George W. Bush.  Until then...let the adults handle the conversation

HonestJohn

@HonestJohn

I'm pretty much in agreement with your evaluations,but still don't see how this is any real business of America.

At this point, it really isn't.

I just didn't want anyone to think Assad had any legitimacy behind his rule outside of sheer brute force.

Because after this is all said and done, we'll have to deal with him.  And if we think he has the legitimate support of his people, we'll be burned with almost everything involving the guy.

HonestJohn

Mongols are currently Buddhists.

During their conquests, they had their own shamanistic faith. 

After the conquests, their empire was broken up amongst Genghis Khan's grandchildren.  The portion controlling Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, and Afghanistan region did convert to Islam.  They are best know for Tamerlane.

The rest didn't, though.

Kublai Khan formed the Yuan dynasty of China.  (very much Buddhist/Taoist)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@txradioguy

Okay, how about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_United_States_embassy_bombings
The 1998 United States embassy bombings were attacks that occurred on August 7, 1998, in which over 200 people were killed in nearly simultaneous truck bomb explosions in two East African cities, one at the United States Embassy in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, the other at the United States Embassy in Nairobi, Kenya.[1]

The attacks, which were linked to local members of the Egyptian Islamic Jihad, brought Osama bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri, and their terrorist organization, al-Qaeda, to the attention of the American public for the first time, and resulted in the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) placing bin Laden on its ten most-wanted fugitives list. The FBI also connected the attack to Azerbaijan, as 60 calls were placed via satellite phone by bin Laden to associates in the country's capital Baku.[2] Fazul Abdullah Mohammed and Abdullah Ahmed Abdullah were credited for being the masterminds behind the bombings.[3][4][5]

Now, the same person was president then as was when the World Trade Center was bombed in '93. Bill Clinton.

You just can't blame that on someone who hadn't been elected yet.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

At this point, it really isn't.

I just didn't want anyone to think Assad had any legitimacy behind his rule outside of sheer brute force.

Because after this is all said and done, we'll have to deal with him.  And if we think he has the legitimate support of his people, we'll be burned with almost everything involving the guy.
The loving support of his people just doesn't fit the CV of the average successful Middle-eastern dictator. They way they keep the various tribal and religious factions in their countries in line is by unmitigated equal-opportunity brutality. Assad isn't the beloved monarch, he's the SOB who will kick anyone's ass who gets out of line.

It might not be warm and fuzzy, but for them it works (at least until they can't maintain power).

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Well, on one hand it is encouraging to discover a liberal whose memory spans more than 30 seconds ago.

On the other, witnessing classic cult behavior is always a bit depressing.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Okay, how about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_United_States_embassy_bombingsNow, the same person was president then as was when the World Trade Center was bombed in '93. Bill Clinton.

You just can't blame that on someone who hadn't been elected yet.

@Smokin Joe

That's true,but I didn't expect any better from Bubba Bill or any other Dim.

On the other hand,Boy Jorge ran as a Republican,and the bots are still defending him because he likes to thump a bible and he has a R behind his name. And there can be no denying that what was already a bad situation only got MUCH,MUCH worse under him because the Sauds flat out OWN his ass. We are still paying the price today for his invasion of Iraq to protect the Sauds and allegedy the Israeli's,but the whole "protect Israel" thing was bullshit to gain the support of the 'murikan Jews and more importantly,the fundie Christians. Saddam Hussein was no real threat to Israel.
<P>
BTW,it was Bubba Bill that saved bin Laden from being killed in Kabul,back when he was just a suspect in the bombing of the embassy in Africa,and the Navy destroyer (USS Cole?). He had been spotted and staked out with a sniper post by someone who knew him from the pre-Afghan war period when he (Billy Waugh) had been helping train the Soviet resistance. Billy asked for permission to shoot him,and that permission was denied by the Clinton WH.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 10:06:18 am by sneakypete »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
SneakyPete is a fount of wisdom!
 :thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The loving support of his people just doesn't fit the CV of the average successful Middle-eastern dictator. They way they keep the various tribal and religious factions in their countries in line is by unmitigated equal-opportunity brutality. Assad isn't the beloved monarch, he's the SOB who will kick anyone's ass who gets out of line.

It might not be warm and fuzzy, but for them it works (at least until they can't maintain power).

@Smokin Joe

You would have a hard time convincing me that isn't what the prefer. Arabs just don't seem to have any respect for a leader that isn't a brutal dictator.

Online Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

That's true,but I didn't expect any better from Bubba Bill or any other Dim.

On the other hand,Boy Jorge ran as a Republican,and the bots are still defending him because he likes to thump a bible and he has a R behind his name. And there can be no denying that what was already a bad situation only got MUCH,MUCH worse under him because the Sauds flat out OWN his ass. We are still paying the price today for his invasion of Iraq to protect the Sauds and allegedy the Israeli's,but the whole "protect Israel" thing was bullshit to gain the support of the 'murikan Jews and more importantly,the fundie Christians. Saddam Hussein was no real threat to Israel.
Between the Scuds and the Super cannon he was building, it is conceivable he could have done some damage there. He sure gave the impression of being very interested in doing so.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

You would have a hard time convincing me that isn't what the prefer. Arabs just don't seem to have any respect for a leader that isn't a brutal dictator.
No argument, here. Russians still revere Stalin, for much the same reason: He was the 'strongman' who turned back the Nazis. For that they forgive his numerous and bloody other sins against his own people.

C S Lewis