Author Topic: Top aide: Trump won’t pursue Clinton investigation  (Read 9890 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: Top aide: Trump won’t pursue Clinton investigation
« Reply #75 on: November 24, 2016, 12:21:32 am »
I love the Antiques Road Show.  I got to go to one once.  One thing was worth about what I thought and the other not nearly as much.  LOL.  Oh well.  I still kind of think the guy was wrong.   But oh well.  LOL.  I'll be keeping it for a long time since it ain't worth squat.

Ebay can get you in the ball park too, but requires some research to evaluate on, plus you have to look at the selling price not the asking price. All that matters it what someone is willing to pay.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #76 on: November 24, 2016, 12:23:24 am »
It is terrible when it comes in pairs like that.  My niece died about 3 months after my sister died.  My mother was 9 months after my husband.  This year was a cousin in March and my grandmother just recently.  Which means my poor aunt lost her son and then her mother this year.  Of course you expect the death of your 99 year old mother, but her son was a total accident.  Life can be so cruel.

My grandmother was expected. She was 93 years old and had terminal cancer so she was ready. She passed in January.

My mother was only 69 years old and completely unexpected to most of the family. I live next door and spent a lot of time with her. I was sitting on her couch and she was in the kitchen. We were talking back and forth and then we weren't. That was in September.

In July my dad had major heart surgery. The kind where they shut him down, take his heart out and work on it on a separate table. He's still struggling.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #77 on: November 24, 2016, 01:28:54 am »
Wow.  I bet you are ready to see the end of 2016. 

I found my mother dead in her apartment.  That was bad enough.  I think it is worse to be there when it happens.  I watched my husband take his last breath.  Also my sister.  That has staying power.  It's just such a sad moment.

I'm actually glad that I was with my mother. She collapsed straight down and the doc says she was likely gone before she hit the floor. He said they probably couldn't have saved her if it had happened in the hospital. I think the hard part was 10 or 15 minutes of CPR and chest compressions as the realization set in that I was just going through the motions.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2016, 01:44:00 am »
Good to see you, @RAT Patrol !

(Although your avatar scares the living daylights out of me.  ^-^)

Yes, I was going to say that @RAT Patrol always has the most interesting avatars!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2016, 06:40:47 am »
Really?  I don't even know what to hope for.  But it sounds like I've missed a lot in two weeks.  Oh well. 

My 99 year old grandmother passed away and I am helping with the estate sale.  It is a lesson in the cycle of one's junk.  Stuff that started out cheap and became just a bunch of junk for 20 or more years is now -- for those who hung onto it -- a bunch of valuable antiques.  LOL!  So...do I keep my current junk hoping to outlast the worthless stage or what?  Dilemma.  Anyway, we are having fun discovering buried treasures.  My grandmother would be happy.

Sorry to hear about your grandmother.  99 years! Wow.  Well prayers for your family.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Leto

« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2016, 02:58:42 pm »
IMHO a deal was made by Hillary with Trump the night of the election, no challenge to the results in Pa and Mi, in exchange he would drop the investigations. I told my wife there was a deal that evening when they sent Podesta out.
"If the devil can keep you from asking the right question he never has to worry about the answer"

THe Screwtape Letters

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2016, 03:44:33 pm »
IMHO a deal was made by Hillary with Trump the night of the election, no challenge to the results in Pa and Mi, in exchange he would drop the investigations. I told my wife there was a deal that evening when they sent Podesta out.

That does make sense.  Who knows?  :shrug:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2016, 04:52:21 pm »
It also sends a strong message to the team at the FBI that is investigating Clinton. We all criticized Obama when he made that comment about Clinton not having done anything illegal, but now that Trump has done it, suddenly his fanboys think it's just fine.

I take no pleasure in saying I told you so.  Most of my good friends voted for Trump and it will be hard to avoid it in conversation.  I never even asked them what it was that they believed Donald would do to MAGA.  Mostly I just listened and the conversation was always tense if I said anything.  It was only that Donald wasn't Hillary.  I do for a fact through conversation know that at least some of my friends believed that Trump would prosecute Hillary Clinton.  It was all a very disappointing joke to Americans who believed Trump would be different.  They took him at his word that he would "drain the swamp". 

In the end he is what we have written about just another politician to continue the tradition of political corruption.  People should have had a clue. 

Rudy Guliani list of crimes and connections to crime:  http://realchange.org/giuliani.htm

Chris Christie:  New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie could be facing at least ten years in prison as a criminal summons has been issued for his misconduct in office related to Bridgegate.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/10/13/chris-christie-facing-10-years-prison-summons-issued-misconduct-office.html

Many people had hopes that Trump would be tough on political crime we all know how frequently politicians break the law only to continue their political careers.

PoliticalGraveyard.com
The Political Graveyard: A Database of American History
 Politicians in Trouble or Disgrace

http://politicalgraveyard.com/trouble/

Trump the look the other way sheriff in town.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.