Author Topic: Post-election Schadenfreude thread (take delight in Clinton supporters' sadness)  (Read 14996 times)

Offline musiclady

Nothing says "principled protesters" like a barista and warm drinks on a chilly day.

I hope they brought their crayons and coloring books.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

Anyone remember all the college profs who gave their conservative students the day off after Obama won in 2008??

Anyone????

Anyone?????

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
SOURCE: THE COLLEGE FIX

URL: http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/29856/

The Cornell Daily Sun reports that students hosted a “Cry In” on the quad Wednesday in the wake of the presidential election results.

“I’m quite terrified, honestly,” one student told the campus newspaper as she took part in the event. “It’s saying that people are really given into fear-mongering. They are willing to put people down based on their identity just so that they would feel vindicated that they would be getting rid of ‘Crooked Hillary.'”

Said without the slightest clue of the irony.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl

When you gotta make lemonade, liberal tears replace water spectacularly.

With all that salt, maybe it could be lemon/lime margaritas?

Offline Norm Lenhart

Said without the slightest clue of the irony.

JUST posted this on another thread but it applies here as well

The silver lining is that this is ultimately a destructive but self solving problem. And by my calculations, we are about 20 years tops from the end game.

I'm first year GenX so my teachers were the original flower children of academia. WE skipped the worst of the indoctrination but the tail end of the class got the first real push of it.

Our kids grew up under a mixed but progressively worse batch of teachers from the hippies and GenX liberals. But it is THEIR kids, in 20/less years that are well and truly headed for Huxley's 'Delta' category, sans the alcohol shots. They will be FULLY bathed from birth by indoctrinated parents educated in the full measure of leftist indoctrination in schools.

They have no chance to speak of, being then fully removed from any direct contact with the America that was, a genuine education without overt agenda, having any gender traits taught out of them...

They will be empty, mentally accepting vessels for whatever liberals require them to be. In that world, the law of the jungle quickly reasserts itself and culls the 'weak'.

Offline DiogenesLamp

What saddens me is his mother was my roommate in college, his father is a pastor and this boy graduated from a "Christian" (nominally, anyway) college. They seem rather accepting of him and his "fiance," but sometimes I wonder. Who wants to see her son on Facebook using that kind of language and leering at half-naked men? Yuck.

Somewhen during his life,  he was probably sexually molested.   Sexual molestation appears to be a major factor in the development of "gayness."    Other factors appear to be distant fathers and/or over-domineering mothers. 

Homosexuality is a psychosis,  regardless of what the 1973 Association of Psychiatrists said after being intimidated by the mobs of threatening homosexuals.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline rodamala

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Anyone remember all the college profs who gave their conservative students the day off after Obama won in 2008??

Anyone????

Anyone?????

Sure!  The same ones who gave the students a day off in 2012.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Frank Cannon

DU is fully collapsing. They shut down the website claiming Trump hacked it last night and now the members are in full revolt on their FB page. Hilarious.

https://www.facebook.com/democraticunderground

Online mountaineer

DU is fully collapsing. They shut down the website claiming Trump hacked it last night and now the members are in full revolt on their FB page. Hilarious.
They usually end up eating their own, don't they?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

Sure!  The same ones who gave the students a day off in 2012.

Oh, yeah!  All over the country, conservatives got a day off school to mourn.

I remember it well.  ^-^

Offline rodamala

SOURCE: THE COLLEGE FIX

URL: http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/29856/

The Cornell Daily Sun reports that students hosted a “Cry In” on the quad Wednesday in the wake of the presidential election results.

“I’m quite terrified, honestly,” one student told the campus newspaper as she took part in the event. “It’s saying that people are really given into fear-mongering. They are willing to put people down based on their identity just so that they would feel vindicated that they would be getting rid of ‘Crooked Hillary.'”

Another participant told the Sun many are in “shock” as she sipped on a Starbucks coffee cup, sitting cross-legged in the institution’s Ho Plaza.

“I am concerned how this is validating the behavior of a lot of people,” she said.

As the event took place, students — roughly 20 or so, according to the Sun’s video — wrote their reactions and emotions on poster boards with colored markers, or with chalk on the ground. A chilly day on the Ithaca campus, at one point the demonstrators huddled together as what appeared to be a barista brought them warm drinks.

Several adults, most likely professors, stood around the group. The event appeared to take on the atmosphere of a funeral wake.

“I’d say the results are heartbreaking and such a slap in the face to so many of the populations that make up America,” an older lady who appeared to be a professor told The Sun. “I think it’s also an indication that there and many many people who are suffering and feel that haven’t been heard and they believe that Trump will answer their needs.”

On election night, Cornell students had reacted with shock and “horror” to the results.

“How the f*** is he winning? What the f***?” said a student as Trump took the state of Ohio. Many students also said they felt genuine emotional distress “knowing that something like this could happen,” the Sun reports.

@SirLinksALot
I about peed myself reading this.  I needed that laugh.  THANK YOU!

Regardless what I think about phoney fraud fake conservative Trump, there is much butthurt in Ithaca today amongst the latte-sipping precious snowflake crowd.

First edict for Trump "should be" to cancel all Federal Student Loans.  "Pick fruit, f***kers".

INSTEAD, he will just forgive their debt, like the Democrat he is.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I guess they overdrafted their emotional investment....
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 09:45:39 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Norm Lenhart

I...I went to their farcebook page. I bore witness to their suffering.

Oh. The horror. Hold me Frank. I need a good cry.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

I'll summarize the rest:

Global warming is going to cause extreme weather without the EPA.
Heh.

It's funny that they mentioned that, because this past couple of days it became known the WMO is working on a report about global warming, and they found no link between extreme weather and global temperature. No, pretty much all a warming planet does is, well, make things warmer.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Frank Cannon

I guess they overdrafted their emotional investment....

If I were them, I would be suicidal too. This election showed them that they are being controlled by their elites through the leaked emails and Bernie was a sell out fraud controlled by Podesta. Hilarious.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Another participant told the Sun many are in “shock” as she sipped on a Starbucks coffee cup, sitting cross-legged in the institution’s Ho Plaza.

Ho Plaza? Isn't that cultural appropriation?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If I were them, I would be suicidal too. This election showed them that they are being controlled by their elites through the leaked emails and Bernie was a sell out fraud controlled by Podesta. Hilarious.

I find their tears delicious...especially after they way they ran us down for years.  Somebody mentioned their tears make great lemonade.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Heh.

It's funny that they mentioned that, because this past couple of days it became known the WMO is working on a report about global warming, and they found no link between extreme weather and global temperature. No, pretty much all a warming planet does is, well, make things warmer.

BULL! LIES!!!!

I am in Arizona and I can tell you that I havent seen a glacier in 20 years. How do you explain that smart guy? Huh?

It's 130 degrees here! All the glaciers are gone!!!!!!!!!!! (pant......gasp)  ****sheep****

Offline Norm Lenhart

I find their tears delicious...especially after they way they ran us down for years.  Somebody mentioned their tears make great lemonade.

That was me ;) "If you gotta make lemonade, Liberal Tears make a great substitute for water."

Offline Norm Lenhart

Ho Plaza? Isn't that cultural appropriation?

Nah but pimpin ain't easy.

Wingnut

The college I work at is having a community gathering this afternoon so that everyone can express their feelings. I almost wish I were at work today to see it.

How goes the suicide watch?   :laugh:

Wingnut

Well, with any luck she will face consequences for that.

If it of any consequence I suspect she will die a lonely bitter old shrew with no friends with a disease riddled husband with a big mac addiction to keep her company.   

Wingnut

I...I went to their farcebook page. I bore witness to their suffering.

Oh. The horror. Hold me Frank. I need a good cry.
Since Frank is busy...I'll hold you Normie....  But I'm not looking for a long term relationship right now.  So give me my space don't be klingie and kissing costs extra!