Author Topic: Witness: Trump also raped 12-year-old — and used her disappearance to threaten another victim  (Read 11990 times)

geronl

Witness: Trump also raped 12-year-old — and used her disappearance to threaten another victim

A witness who’s backing a woman’s child rape claims against Donald Trump also accused the Republican presidential nominee of sexually assaulting another, even younger girl.

Trump is due to appear in federal court Dec. 16 for a status conference after a judge allowed the lawsuit, which seeks $75,000 in damages, to move forward.

The alleged victim, identified in the suit as “Jane Doe,” claims Trump brutally raped her in 1994, when she was 13 years old, and threatened to harm her and her family if she talked.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/witness-trump-also-raped-12-year-old-and-used-her-disappearance-to-threaten-another-victim/

This is all in the court documents. Not rumors or anonymous  purported "leaks" or National Enquirer crap.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"rawstory.com?"  Even my company's firewalls won't allow that one.  I'll pass for now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Silver Pines

According to rightscoop, the woman who sued will hold a press conference today at 3 p.m. Pacific time.

http://therightscoop.com/breaking-woman-accusing-trump-child-rape-hold-press-conference/

geronl

"rawstory.com?"  Even my company's firewalls won't allow that one.  I'll pass for now.

Actual court documents. Actual people have come forward.

More reliable than National Enquirer, Gateway Pundit, Anonymous, Wikileaks etc etc

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
According to rightscoop, the woman who sued will hold a press conference today at 3 p.m. Pacific time.

http://therightscoop.com/breaking-woman-accusing-trump-child-rape-hold-press-conference/

Will she have Gloria Allred sitting next to her?

Online libertybele

Ok.  So if this turns out to be valid and it goes to trial and if something becomes of Clinton's email mess ... then what??  We have to misfits running and one of them due to be elected in a week!  Unbelievable!!  Only thing that may be a small glimmer of hope is that the actually swearing in won't be until January, 2017.  It buys some time or does it not??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Could be true.  Yet the timing is suspect.  That said, all those who believed Juanita should believe this story.  All those who didn't believe Juanita should not believe this story. 

I'm thinking no one will be consistent.

“A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do. He may as well concern himself with his shadow on the wall."  -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

I think people ought to look at these things on a case-by-case basis, and determine the veracity of the accusers on their merits.  Of course, if the "proper" conclusions are not reached, then the observer will be accused of a predetermined bias, so that's why I would not share my  conclusions with anybody, anyway.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Lisa Bloom is her lawyer, and here's her bio from Twitter: 
Fighter for justice at my law firm, The Bloom Firm; author of SUSPICION NATION, SWAGGER & THINK; legal analyst for NBC News & Avvo; happy healthy vegan.

Latest tweet: 
My law firm will proudly represent any accusers sued by Donald Trump and crowd fund defense costs. Can’t wait to take his deposition!

Mmmm hmmm.  She ain't Gloria Allred, but most certainly a wannabe.
I will NOT comply.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Imagine a world where we did not have to hear the names Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump ever again.

Silver Pines

The article has the name of her lawyer.  I'm not familiar with her.

Silver Pines

Ok.  So if this turns out to be valid and it goes to trial and if something becomes of Clinton's email mess ... then what??  We have to misfits running and one of them due to be elected in a week!  Unbelievable!!  Only thing that may be a small glimmer of hope is that the actually swearing in won't be until January, 2017.  It buys some time or does it not??

Well, we kind of knew that already.

Silver Pines

Imagine a world where we did not have to hear the names Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump ever again.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

This is what happens when we let idiots vet the candidates.  In this particular case, it's idiots who's proudest educational accomplishment is four years at J-school.
I will NOT comply.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Just remember, these stories on the Epstein connection predate his presidential run and even predate when he identified as a Republican. He did this when he was a Democrat. (yea, that's probably the defense)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Just remember, these stories on the Epstein connection predate his presidential run and even predate when he identified as a Republican. He did this when he was a Democrat. (yea, that's probably the defense)

Sounds legit.
I will NOT comply.

Offline SirLinksALot

Not one mention of this news from the mainstream media -- no ABC, NBC or CBS, no Politico, Washington Post or the New York Times.

If this is a big deal, these news sources would jump at the chance to cover for Hillary at this time.

And why are these women named Jane and Tiffany Doe?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well OK.  There is truth in that in a broad and general sesne.  I oversimplified it for brevity's sake.  But this is politics.  People who wanted to believe Juanita for political reasons believed her.  And vice versa.  The same will happen here.  Out here in the court of public opinion, this will play out along political lines.  That's my point.  The only fair hearing would be in a court of law.  That never happened with Juanita.  It might happen here.   We shall see.   My prediction is that there will be boatloads of hypocrisy on all sides and truth may forever be the casualty.

What did you hope was true in the Juanita story?  Did you hope it was true?  What about this?  Do you hope it is false?  Everyone who wants to honestly assess the info should at least take into account their own bias.

That's fair enough, as far as it goes.  My larger point was people who believe this lady will be stamped as Hillary supporters, and those who don't will be called Trumpkins.  Anybody trying to be impartial will be caught in the middle and shot at by the partisans from both sides while the press strikes up a marching band (complete with flags and a cute Drum Majorette).  Meanwhile, everything you just wrote I can agree with.
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

Actual court documents. Actual people have come forward.

More reliable than National Enquirer, Gateway Pundit, Anonymous, Wikileaks etc etc

???? This story broke in June.  If it were going to trial, I would think that the 'victim' wouldn't make a public statement; otherwise it could be seen as trying to sway a future jury.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Not one mention of this news from the mainstream media -- no ABC, NBC or CBS, no Politico, Washington Post or the New York Times.

If this is a big deal, these news sources would jump at the chance to cover for Hillary at this time.

And why are these women named Jane and Tiffany Doe?

Because they were minors at the time of the allegations.  And it is indeed interesting this is not already all over the papers.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
???? This story broke in June.  If it were going to trial, I would think that the 'victim' wouldn't make a public statement; otherwise it could be seen as trying to sway a future jury.

If you read up and down this "lawyer's" Twitter feed (link at the story above that's NOT from rawstory.com), it's pretty obvious she's a very loud Clinton partisan.  She doesn't give two sh*ts about her client's best interests.
I will NOT comply.

Offline SirLinksALot

Because they were minors at the time of the allegations.  And it is indeed interesting this is not already all over the papers.

According to the news --- The alleged victim, identified in the suit as “Jane Doe,” claims Trump brutally raped her in 1994 when she was 13.

The least they could do is identify Jane Doe. She's 35 years old today.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 08:22:22 pm by SirLinksALot »

geronl

it would be so nice

Online mountaineer

Considering how much ABC/NBC/CBS/CNN, et al. despise Trump and everything even remotely connected to the Republican party, you'd think they'd report it. Maybe it's just BS.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Same slimey Democrat party accused Reagan, shows how much this is worth, with Miss Crime USA as the nominee of their party.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Could be true.  Yet the timing is suspect.  That said, all those who believed Juanita should believe this story.  All those who didn't believe Juanita should not believe this story. 

I'm thinking no one will be consistent.

Not sure what Juanita has to do with the Trump story, but I totally believe Juanita and I'm not so sure about this story.

It just seems too gross and horrible even for Donald.  I guess we'll learn more eventually.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.