Author Topic: Witness: Trump also raped 12-year-old — and used her disappearance to threaten another victim  (Read 11988 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
???? This story broke in June.  If it were going to trial, I would think that the 'victim' wouldn't make a public statement; otherwise it could be seen as trying to sway a future jury.

It has a December court date.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/12/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-alleged-rape-lawsuit

Its going to trial, it already passed the phase his lawyers blocked a few times before due to filing issues.

Wingnut

Imagine a world where we did not have to hear the names Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump ever again.

It's easy if you try.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Imagine a world where we did not have to hear the names Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump ever again.

Or see pictures of either of them.

Imagine.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Blizzardnh

Any links to the presser??

Offline Blizzardnh

It's easy if you try.
can we include john lennon?

Online libertybele

Same slimey Democrat party accused Reagan, shows how much this is worth, with Miss Crime USA as the nominee of their party.

I don't think we should dismiss this as simply an accusation by the DEM party.  IF indeed this woman was raped when she was 12 years old she deserves her day in court regardless if he's a presidential candidate or not; it does not absolve him, just as Hillary should no be absolved from responsibility for the e-mails because she's a presidential candidate.  IF there is wrongdoing, they both need to be held accountable.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

Same slimey Democrat party accused Reagan, shows how much this is worth, with Miss Crime USA as the nominee of their party.

I don't recall Reagan being accused of raping, sleeping around or having lust in his heart for anyone.

Offline Frank Cannon

According to rightscoop, the woman who sued will hold a press conference today at 3 p.m. Pacific time.

http://therightscoop.com/breaking-woman-accusing-trump-child-rape-hold-press-conference/

It's 4:30 now. What happened at the conference? Can't find much news of it.

Offline sinkspur

This is what happens when we let idiots vet the candidates.  In this particular case, it's idiots who's proudest educational accomplishment is four years at J-school.

No, unfortunately those who vetted Trump were white dummies with a chip on their shoulders.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Blizzardnh

having lust in his heart for anyone.
not even Nancy ?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
According to the news --- The alleged victim, identified in the suit as “Jane Doe,” claims Trump brutally raped her in 1994 when she was 13.

The least they could do is identify Jane Doe. She's 35 years old today.

If you dig into the lawyers Twitter feed long enough, you will find that the name is Jill Harth.

https://twitter.com/LisaBloom?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sinkspur

It's 4:30 now. What happened at the conference? Can't find much news of it.

3 PST.  Still an hour and a half from now.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No, unfortunately those who vetted Trump were white dummies with a chip on their shoulders.

Of course. The press had nothing to do with it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lisa Bloom is Gloria Allred's daughter....nuff said

This is another DUI story like they pulled on GWB during the last week...in 2000
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Blizzardnh

This is another DUI story like they pulled on GWB during the last week...in 2000
Its gonna be a hell of a week.

Offline beandog

Except the DUI story was actually true unlike this story.  I dislike the Donald but I don't believe for a minute he raped a 13 year old girl.  Besides anything that has to do with Gloria Allred is a lie.

Offline sinkspur

Of course. The press had nothing to do with it.

Were you influenced by the press?  I sure wasn't.

That's why I said "White dummies."

Offline sinkspur

The DUI story was true and this might be too.   

Offline Frank Cannon

I smelled that the Rats were digging on the bottom of the barrel after the FBI thing when they trotted out the has been beauty queen and started screaming about KGB ties. Whatever they push this last week is going to be just noise to confuse the stupid.

Offline sinkspur

Except the DUI story was actually true unlike this story.  I dislike the Donald but I don't believe for a minute he raped a 13 year old girl.  Besides anything that has to do with Gloria Allred is a lie.

Any man who publicly lusts after his own daughter is capable of anything.  Remember, Trump would have been a young 51 year old when this occurred.

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Just a reminder, the real big hit (like the aforementioned DUI story) always come out the Friday before the election.

Until that point, it is death by a thousand paper-cuts.

This one is probably just a warm-up in the bullpen.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Were you influenced by the press?  I sure wasn't.

That's why I said "White dummies."

Dummies sure, but I'm a little unsure of what the "white" has to do with it...and no, the Press doesn't tell me what to think, and I don't take their word for anything.  That's why we're here on TBR and other places.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
3 PST.  Still an hour and a half from now.

In Maui, we never know what time it is in the real world.  It's 10:48 AM here.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org