Author Topic: Witness: Trump also raped 12-year-old — and used her disappearance to threaten another victim  (Read 11989 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Just a reminder, the real big hit (like the aforementioned DUI story) always come out the Friday before the election.

Until that point, it is death by a thousand paper-cuts.

This one is probably just a warm-up in the bullpen.

Well if this is a warmup swing, the Rats let the bat slip and hit an old lady in the front row. No one is covering this and it wreaks of desperation.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Not one mention of this news from the mainstream media -- no ABC, NBC or CBS, no Politico, Washington Post or the New York Times.

If this is a big deal, these news sources would jump at the chance to cover for Hillary at this time.

ABC affiliate just did..  http://www.kabc.com/2016/11/02/lisa-bloom-holds-a-news-conference/

We probably won't know if it has media traction until after the presser. They are probably holding their fire to see what comes of it.

Offline Blizzardnh

Offline beandog

Any man who publicly lusts after his own daughter is capable of anything.  Remember, Trump would have been a young 51 year old when this occurred.
Saying what we consider creepy things about his daughter does not equal raping a 13 year old.  I don't believe it.

Offline Frank Cannon

In Maui, we never know what time it is in the real world.  It's 10:48 AM here.

It's 4:50 PM where I am. I am from the future. You will have a randomly boring day.

Offline bilo

I don't believe any of this stuff. Trump has had women throwing themselves at him since he made his first 10 million. He is a jerk, a bully, narcissist, liar and of low character. He is not a rapist like bill clinton.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Silver Pines

This may very well not be true, but then again, it might be.  I'm not going to dismiss it out of hand.  The Daily Wire and the Daily Caller have already established that Trump knows Jeffrey Epstein and visited his island.  Besides, when it comes to sex, something is wrong with Trump. 

Offline ABX

In Maui, we never know what time it is in the real world.  It's 10:48 AM here.

You are just going to rub in the Hawaii thing aren't you?  :whistle:

Offline ABX

Remember before it is immediately dismissed, Trump was in Epstein's black book, Epstein took the fifth when asked about Trump at his trial, and when Trump was asked about Epstein, joked about Epstein liking 'girls on the younger side' like it was a joking matter (and this was after Epstein was exposed).

Offline Frank Cannon

ABC affiliate just did..  http://www.kabc.com/2016/11/02/lisa-bloom-holds-a-news-conference/

We probably won't know if it has media traction until after the presser. They are probably holding their fire to see what comes of it.

LOL. ABC affiliate? It is an LA Am talk station posting a press release from a "contact" (probably Alred). This isn't World News running it accross their banner.

geronl

Saying what we consider creepy things about his daughter does not equal raping a 13 year old.  I don't believe it.

He's been to Epstein's island, his other buddy admitted to providing children to UK's power brokers.

Offline Frank Cannon

This may very well not be true, but then again, it might be.  I'm not going to dismiss it out of hand.  The Daily Wire and the Daily Caller have already established that Trump knows Jeffrey Epstein and visited his island.  Besides, when it comes to sex, something is wrong with Trump.

You can replace Trump in the sentence with Clinton and be correct as well.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Saying what we consider creepy things about his daughter does not equal raping a 13 year old.

It does if one already hates the man.  Just look at how people line up on this one.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

He's been to Epstein's island, his other buddy admitted to providing children to UK's power brokers.
I went to college and worked a few part-time jobs with a fellow who later was convicted of first degree murder. Thus far, I've avoided death row. Oh, that's right, because I was not part of his crimes.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ABX

Offline Blizzardnh

With either first name.

Silver Pines

Yep, true. 

Offline beandog

It does if one already hates the man.  Just look at how people line up on this one.
I can't be on that side.  Not liking someone shouldn't mean you want to believe every bad thing that is said about him, particularly when all the bad things are coming from a group of people that are not be be trusted.  Anything that comes from Allred is not to be believed.

Offline ABX

This same issue is blowing up around Bill Clinton too the very moment we are chatting on this thread.
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,232658.0.html

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The DUI story was true and this might be too.

I know..I just referenced that to show the last week attempts to bring down a candidate
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Blizzardnh

This same issue is blowing up around Bill Clinton too the very moment we are chatting on this thread.
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,232658.0.html
is @Frank Cannon  there?

Offline beandog

Why do I think that he pled the fifth on all questions asked of him, not just this one.

Offline mountaineer

I can't be on that side.  Not liking someone shouldn't mean you want to believe every bad thing that is said about him, particularly when all the bad things are coming from a group of people that are not be be trusted.  Anything that comes from Allred is not to be believed.
Exactly. I've said here many times how repulsive I find Trump, but that doesn't mean I'm going to believe every single allegation - especially from a questionable source - just because it puts him in a negative light. We should be more reasonable and sensible than that.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist

Offline ABX

Exactly. I've said here many times how repulsive I find Trump, but that doesn't mean I'm going to believe every single allegation - especially from a questionable source - just because it puts him in a negative light. We should be more reasonable and sensible than that.

As a reminder, if it was Bill Clinton, we automatically believe the accuser, right?
What's different here other than the letter that happens to be behind the name at the time?