Author Topic: Trump waving the LGBT rainbow flag  (Read 21986 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: Trump waving the LGBT rainbow flag
« Reply #250 on: November 01, 2016, 11:44:22 pm »
@corbe

If you want to blame somebody for that,blame the leftist activist judges like Bubbette! would nominate. They are the ones that made this possible.
Gotta agree with you there. If someone doesn't want to provide a product or a service, for whatever reason, the government has no right to force them to. Forcing someone to give up their labor hours at the point of law is slavery. I don't really see this as a moral issue per se.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #251 on: November 01, 2016, 11:46:05 pm »
Point me to FEDERAL Christian legislation beyond perhaps 'don't ask, don't tell'

@roamer_1

Uhhh,ever hear of "Separation of Church and State",bubba? There should NEVER be any "christian legislation". IF that were to ever happen,it would open the door to "muslim legislation".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #252 on: November 01, 2016, 11:46:10 pm »
John 3:19

You are SO right, @RAT Patrol .......  loving darkness, rejecting the Light.

It really is slavery.  Self-imposed slavery, with freedom staring him right in the face.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #253 on: November 01, 2016, 11:47:21 pm »
I do not expect you to understand the term.

@INVAR

Or anyone else that is sane and not a fascist.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #254 on: November 01, 2016, 11:47:52 pm »
Gotta agree with you there. If someone doesn't want to provide a product or a service, for whatever reason, the government has no right to force them to. Forcing someone to give up their labor hours at the point of law is slavery. I don't really see this as a moral issue per se.

So no blacks in my restaurant.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #255 on: November 01, 2016, 11:47:54 pm »
What a terrifically uninformed comment.

@mountaineer

Really? Prove me wrong.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #256 on: November 01, 2016, 11:48:57 pm »
@roamer_1

Uhhh,ever hear of "Separation of Church and State",bubba? There should NEVER be any "christian legislation". IF that were to ever happen,it would open the door to "muslim legislation".
You'd be surprised with what the first few administrations got done. Things like funding missionaries to the Indians and such. We would be remiss to interpret the Constitution completely outside of it's context. For instance the words you quoted aren't in the Constitution so be careful they may not mean what you think they mean.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Online DB

« Reply #257 on: November 01, 2016, 11:52:15 pm »
Right. because fiat rulings by federal judges overturned state and local laws - Where the proper law resides.

Well technically I don't know that it has ever been illegal to be a homosexual in the US. It was homosexual acts that were illegal.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #258 on: November 01, 2016, 11:52:16 pm »
Sooo funny. Yet we were capable of producing virgins for marriage at one time... Without Islam

@sneakypete  @musiclady

Indeed.  And not that long ago.

It all went south when the leftists took a hold of the culture and threw it down in the slime.

If anyone thinks things are better now because of leftist aggression against morality, they're smoking something strong....... and formerly illegal until the left won out......

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #259 on: November 01, 2016, 11:53:55 pm »
Stone.dead.wrong.

I would agree with you if there was some state sponsored single church like England had, or like Catholicism's long history in Europe, but not only is there a broad diversity in Christian churches, but there is also 50 states to prevent any overt theocracy.

In the mean time, this country grew up with a singular sense of right and wrong, based nearly entirely upon the Judeo-Christian Ethic. Everyone knew, almost instinctively, the difference between right and wrong, because it was largely agreed upon. Cut us away from that root, and I guarantee we will perish as a people.

It is almost gone now, and folks cheer it on. Our society has become so very coarse and banal it is little wonder that we are hurtling toward collapse.

Liberty has responsibilities. Freedom has consequences. Our doom is upon us, and the crowd roars with applause.

@driftdiver @sneakypete

@roamer_1

Christianity isn't the only religion. Open the doors to Christian legislation,and you also open it to Muslim legislation.

Wrong on point number 2. The Founding Fathers were educated men,and they took what wisdom they found and though appropriate from wherever they found it. Since when this country was founded it was illegal to NOT be religious in many places in Europe,those who grew up in Europe grew up "playing the game" because they wanted to stay out of the stocks,or even worse,prison. LOTS of "pretend Christians" floating around back then. Even more than today if you go by population percentages. Today is it safe to say stuff like "HYMN,HYMN,BLEEP  HIM!" In the 1700's that would have gotten you beheaded or hanged.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #260 on: November 01, 2016, 11:55:09 pm »
There is no such thing as a wall of separation in the Constitution.

Anyone who thinks so is completely clueless about the Constitution or the origins of that statement.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 12:01:17 am by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #261 on: November 01, 2016, 11:55:42 pm »
And that somehow insists upon a common morality?

@roamer_1

Yes. The morality of "mind your own freaking business!"

If that doesn't make you happy,you should move to Saudi Arabia,where they agree with you on religious dictates.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 11:56:21 pm by sneakypete »

Online DB

« Reply #262 on: November 01, 2016, 11:57:57 pm »
@roamer_1

There is no "Separation of Church and State" clause in the constitution. That phrase is a leftest creation and has become accepted as some sort of fact. It, the first amendment, simple states that the government shall not establish a state religion or block the free practice of religion.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #263 on: November 01, 2016, 11:59:46 pm »
Nothing you say makes any sense in a sane and rational world.

But you knee jerk emotions (and predictable nonsense) better than anyone I know.

In addition your intolerance for anyone's opinion other than your own is quite remarkable.

Perhaps YOU are the one who fits better in the rigidity of Islam, pete.    There's no narrower minded, tunnel visioned "thinker" on this forum than you.   Sorta like being in prison.......

@musiclady

Says the woman who is MUCH more guilty of ALL those offenses than I. ROFLMAO!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #264 on: November 02, 2016, 12:00:29 am »
@roamer_1

If that doesn't make you happy,you should move to Saudi Arabia,where they agree with you on religious dictates.

“In the civil society, the individual is recognized and accepted as more than an abstract statistic or faceless member of some group; rather, he is a unique, spiritual being with a soul and a conscience. He is free to discover his own potential and pursue his own legitimate interests, tempered, however, by a moral order that has its foundation in faith and guides his life and all human life through the prudent exercise of judgment.”

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/888892-in-the-civil-society-the-individual-is-recognized-and-accepted
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #265 on: November 02, 2016, 12:01:10 am »
Prove it doesn't.

@txradioguy

Is that brainfart what passes for wisdom in your circles? You seriously think anyone can prove a negative existence?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #266 on: November 02, 2016, 12:01:15 am »
@roamer_1

Oh bullcrap. Our nation founded it's judicial precedence on two things: Black's Law and the Holy Bible.
Separation of Church and State was never meant to keep the Church out of the government, it was meant to keep the government out of the Church.

There is no moral neutral, because even moral-neutral is a belief system. You will serve one morality or another - In the words of Bob Dillon, 'You have to serve somebody'.

As it is now, liberalism is as much a religion as Christianity has ever been, and atheists (who think they know better) are tearing our culture to pieces. Godlessness leads to lawlessness. It is predictable and demonstrated over and again in history.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #267 on: November 02, 2016, 12:02:09 am »
@txradioguy

Is that brainfart what passes for wisdom in your circles? You seriously think anyone can prove a negative existence?

No I'm just usimg your own stupidity against you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #268 on: November 02, 2016, 12:02:23 am »
John 3:19

"I am the walrus,coo,coo cachoo!"

John:1969

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #269 on: November 02, 2016, 12:03:12 am »
Sooo funny. Yet we were capable of producing virgins for marriage at one time... Without Islam

@sneakypete  @musiclady

@roamer_1

What are virgins good for?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #270 on: November 02, 2016, 12:05:51 am »
The same God who loves you. Go figure.

@mountaineer

Does he know I'm male,or is he a homo and doesn't care?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #271 on: November 02, 2016, 12:06:27 am »

That simply isn't true.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #272 on: November 02, 2016, 12:06:43 am »
Bill o rights has naught to do with it.

@roamer_1

A mind is a terrible thing to lose.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #273 on: November 02, 2016, 12:07:31 am »
@musiclady

Says the woman who is MUCH more guilty of ALL those offenses than I. ROFLMAO!

Not even close.

You're in prison, pete......... and I am FREE in Christ.

I would love for you to be here with us some day.  And soon.

As was said above..... God loves you.  I would love for you to realize it.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #274 on: November 02, 2016, 12:08:54 am »
@roamer_1

A mind is a terrible thing to lose.

Please show all of us where exactly in the BoR there is a wall of separation between church amd state.

I call up your superior intellect to educate all of us stupid people.