Author Topic: Trump waving the LGBT rainbow flag  (Read 21998 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Trump waving the LGBT rainbow flag
« Reply #225 on: November 01, 2016, 11:14:08 pm »
What is happening is a screaming yellow bobsled run straight to hell. And they're yelling, "Faster! Faster!"

@roamer_1

Prove that hell exits.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #226 on: November 01, 2016, 11:15:48 pm »
@roamer_1

Homosexuality IS the Normal now.   Those who speak otherwise are condemned in the public square.

@driftdiver

Speak for yourself there,Bubba! It sure as hell ain't normal with me.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #227 on: November 01, 2016, 11:16:24 pm »

You don't know what a cretin is,do you,Roamer?

Stupid or retarded. In common parlance, Neanderthal, barbarian, hick.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #228 on: November 01, 2016, 11:16:32 pm »
@musiclady @roamer_1

You guys should convert to Islam. THEY know how to make sure virgins stat virgins. Unless they WANT to be stoned to death or set on fire,that is.

Of course,the downside is the sheep are goats stay terrified,but ya can't make a omelet without breaking a few eggs,can you?

Nothing you say makes any sense in a sane and rational world.

But you knee jerk emotions (and predictable nonsense) better than anyone I know.

In addition your intolerance for anyone's opinion other than your own is quite remarkable.

Perhaps YOU are the one who fits better in the rigidity of Islam, pete.    There's no narrower minded, tunnel visioned "thinker" on this forum than you.   Sorta like being in prison.......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #229 on: November 01, 2016, 11:17:34 pm »
Europe is near total atheist and they have way less murders, sex crimes, robberies, violence ,less drug use per capita than the US.
@roamer_1
@sneakypete

You were on the right track right up to the point you said Europe has less murders less violence and less drug use.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #230 on: November 01, 2016, 11:18:18 pm »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #231 on: November 01, 2016, 11:20:01 pm »

You guys should convert to Islam. THEY know how to make sure virgins stat virgins. Unless they WANT to be stoned to death or set on fire,that is.

Sooo funny. Yet we were capable of producing virgins for marriage at one time... Without Islam

@sneakypete  @musiclady

Offline American Faith Today

« Reply #232 on: November 01, 2016, 11:21:02 pm »
Not as sure about the Trump win as you are, but it will be a lot closer than it was even a week ago, that's for sure.
I agree with everything else you have said.
One other aspect of that is a bit frightening:
Trump doesn't handle insults and criticism well. He can't let it go.
This could be detrimental in things as small as a fight over a bill in congress or as large as a threat of war from another country.
How far does he go to to get his "revenge" on those he thinks have "wronged" him?

Meh, maybe I shouldn't say I'm so "sure".  It's just a feeling I have but I know the polls and the electoral college are still obstacles for him.

Yeah, his thin skinned, vindictive nature is a problem for sure.  I still recall something I read from one of his true believers at TOS sometime I think last year.  He/she spoke of Donald Trump as president punishing our enemies.

That still gives me chills at this time.  People wanting a president to do that are scary individuals.  A president actually doing it is an abomination.

And yes, obviously Obama is a president who has done it in various ways.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #233 on: November 01, 2016, 11:21:42 pm »
Europe is near total atheist and they have way less murders, sex crimes, robberies, violence ,less drug use per capita than the US.

@roamer_1
@sneakypete

Europe will fall within my lifetime.

Offline MOD3

« Reply #234 on: November 01, 2016, 11:23:06 pm »
Ok not that this thread has been completely derailed, let's please try and get back to the subject of the OP.

Silver Pines

« Reply #235 on: November 01, 2016, 11:23:13 pm »
Who said I'm gullible? I know the guy is a cad, a0hole, jerk, changes his position etc. I do believe him though when he said he changed his position on abortion-I thought it was heartfelt.

I don't particularly like the guy but I would take him over corrupt Hillary any day.

@musiclady
@CatherineofAragon

@mirraflake

Okay, that's your privilege, of course.  What I'm saying is that his 180 on abortion is only one of many, and I don't believe a man reaches Trump's age and suddenly changes all of his views just in time to run for president.  Remember, not long ago he said he was "catering" to the Republicans right now.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #236 on: November 01, 2016, 11:23:45 pm »

Prove that hell exits.

Nevermind... You'll find out soon enough  :tongue2:

Actually, I can, but that is not a sidebar item.

« Reply #237 on: November 01, 2016, 11:28:59 pm »
Who said I'm gullible? I know the guy is a cad, a0hole, jerk, changes his position etc. I do believe him though when he said he changed his position on abortion-I thought it was heartfelt.

I don't particularly like the guy but I would take him over corrupt Hillary any day.

@musiclady
@CatherineofAragon

I never really supported him but I gave him the benefit of the doubt on abortion too.

Then someone showed me an interview he did, after running for president this year, in which he said in effect he was against abortion with the exception of rape, incest, life of the mother, and short of that it depended on "when" they wanted to have the abortion as to whether or not he thought it was okay.

He's not pro life.  He's pro choice.  The best you can hope for is that he's anti partial birth abortion.

But mostly, it's still obvious to me that he's either lying or utterly confused on the whole issue.

And as far as that goes, he's utterly confused seemingly on almost every issue.  So he really never had any business running for president.  But his ego demanded it, angry people and Democrats accepted it, and here we are.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #238 on: November 01, 2016, 11:29:05 pm »
You were on the right track right up to the point you said Europe has less murders less violence and less drug use.

Wrong . look it up Europe has 1/2 the drug use or less of America per capita murders rape etc also way less than the US. The US has the highest crate of opiate drug use in the developed world at 61 per 1000 people
@txradioguy

« Reply #239 on: November 01, 2016, 11:32:03 pm »
Oh, I know - I am speaking to the next logical step - What comes next is pedophilia - or rather MORE pedophilia - Was a time not long ago that the age of consent came with adulthood... Or at the claim of independence.

Now it is generally 15 on the books, and effectively 13 wrt actual prosecution.
I am not as aware of statutory charges - But I would imagine that too has slipped.

Soon enough a 21 year old will be able to shop elementary schools, and parents will not be able to do a damn thing about it.

It's coming... sure as can be.

@driftdiver

Heck if the elementary school student believes that they are really a 21 year old themselves, who are we- or at least who are they, the perverse, confused, lying left to say otherwise?

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #240 on: November 01, 2016, 11:32:49 pm »
Ok not that this thread has been completely derailed, let's please try and get back to the subject of the OP.

Who cares if it goes off track. This thread has brought more life into this site than anything. Why inhibit what people want?
This thread is a prime example of internet free market and you beurocrats want to stifle it.
@MOD3
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 11:35:44 pm by mirraflake »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #241 on: November 01, 2016, 11:33:12 pm »
   That's been my lifelong experience with gay's also, along with an unusual consumption of dope, and general misery which is just masked anger.

@corbe

I am guessing a lot of that comes from spending the majority of their lives pretending they are something they can never be.

I have a female cousin who was 6'1' and 190 lbs when she was 16 years old. Not only that but she had kinky orange hair and warts on her pug nose.  She was and is just a nice as anyone you could meet,but that girl NEVER  had even the slightest chance of getting a date with a boy or living a normal life. Part of it was probably due to her living in a rural area where the whole high school had less than 300 students,so the dating pool was pretty damn shallow. Surprising no one at all she did a lot of studying,got good grades,and it wasn't long after she graduated from college and got a job in Florida that she moved in with her girlfriend.

I have a male cousin a few years older than me I was always suspicious of,and tried to avoid if I could. He was probably 6'6" and 300 lbs when he graduated from high school and went into the military. Had some sort of office MOS,and spend around 16 years on active duty before he was caught in some sort of off-base "sting" having to do with homosexuals,and was booted out of the military because of it. Less than 4  years from retirement with a perfect service record,and he was given the boot and lost his retirement and all his benefits for something that he did off-duty that harmed no one and only affected those arrested. I think it's pretty easy to see why he was angry most of the time.

BTW,IF he had of had a "troop command" MOS,I could have seen and maybe even applauded him being put in a non-troop command job,but he was some sort of office geek and what he was doing was being done off-base and in civilian clothing.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 11:34:36 pm by sneakypete »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #242 on: November 01, 2016, 11:35:28 pm »
Heck if the elementary school student believes that they are really a 21 year old themselves, who are we- or at least who are they, the perverse, confused, lying left to say otherwise?

There's the problem. ALL children think they're 21...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #243 on: November 01, 2016, 11:37:30 pm »
   I don't think so either, @skeeter but America turned it's back on G_d and the Genie is out of the Closet,

@corbe

Would this be the same God that impregnated a woman married to another man,had a son that never dated women,hung around with a bunch of hairy-legged men,and told his followers to "love your fellow man"?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #244 on: November 01, 2016, 11:40:25 pm »
    Tell that to the Business Owners of Bakeries and Wedding Photography. 

Militant gay Society has taken incremental, deserved, gains and shoved it in the Face of Christians.

@corbe

If you want to blame somebody for that,blame the leftist activist judges like Bubbette! would nominate. They are the ones that made this possible.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #245 on: November 01, 2016, 11:41:31 pm »
Right. because fiat rulings by federal judges overturned state and local laws - Where the proper law resides.

@roamer_1

No,because of the Bill of Rights. Look it up.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #246 on: November 01, 2016, 11:42:25 pm »

Would this be the same God that impregnated a woman married to another man,had a son that never dated women,hung around with a bunch of hairy-legged men,and told his followers to "love your fellow man"?
The same God who loves you. Go figure.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #247 on: November 01, 2016, 11:43:36 pm »
@roamer_1

No,because of the Bill of Rights. Look it up.

Bill o rights has naught to do with it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #248 on: November 01, 2016, 11:44:05 pm »
I'm fine with that.

Two consenting adults should be free to associate with whomever they like and do whatever they want to each other in the privacy of their own home.

I should be free to practice my religion according to its dictates and raise my kids within the moral framework of my own choosing.

Which of these two liberties is more at risk of being legally infringed upon today?

@skeeter

Obviously the second one,but that doesn't mean we should ignore the first.

« Reply #249 on: November 01, 2016, 11:44:13 pm »
@INVAR

One thing you can certainly find here is an argument.   I used 'appoint' because the other poster used appoint.

Regardless, it is uncommon for people the President nominates to not be confirmed by the Senate.  But hey rather then discussing the point of the response you can go off on a tangent.

It keeps things so much more exciting and enjoyable.

It just all depends.  If by chance the Democrats take the Senate, I think it's pretty safe to say Trump's vaunted list will be tossed into the refuse.  Either by him because of the situation or by the Senate because those people will be "too radical".