Author Topic: #NeverTrump GOP Candidate McMullin Admits His Goal is to Prevent Trump from Winning (Pro-Hillary)  (Read 9719 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
#NeverTrump GOP Candidate McMullin Admits His Goal is to Prevent Trump from Winning (Pro-Hillary)

Jim Hoft Oct 22nd, 2016 9:19 pm

This is what we expected all along.

The #NeverTrump GOP candidate Evan McMullin is working to eliminate Donald Trump and elect Hillary Clinton.

The #NeverTrump Republican candidate last week told reporters Republicans are racist.

The #NeverTrump movement hopes McMullin will steal enough votes from Trump for Hillary to win Utah.

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/nevertrump-gop-candidate-mcmullin-admits-goal-prevent-trump-winning-pro-hillary/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jpsb

Nice of him to admit it, but it is pretty obvious if you use simple logic. #NeverTrump=Hillary.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 01:32:16 pm by jpsb »

Offline NavyCanDo

Do note, it is the pro-Trump Gateway blogger that said McMullin is pro-Hillary, and has nothing to do with what Evan said. Same way we #never trumps are accused of being Hillary supporters.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline NavyCanDo

Nice of him to admit it, but it is pretty obvious if you use simple logic. #NeverTrump=Hillary.

He Did?   Show us the quote.  You won't find any thing of the sort clicking the Gateway story, other than what the blogger added himself in the title.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline jpsb

Do note, it is the pro-Trump Gateway blogger that said McMullin is pro-Hillary, and has nothing to do with what Evan said. Same way we #never trumps are accused of being Hillary supporters.

here is the quote, sounds pretty pro-hillary to me

McMullin: What we’re trying to do is earn enough electoral votes is to block Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump… If nat they then we will be happy to have prevented someone who I believe is a true authoritarian from tking power in the United States and that’s Donald Trump.

Best case we block both, second best case we block Trump and Hillary becomes POTUS.

That is a pro-Hillary statement.

Offline sinkspur

Two weeks before the election, Trumpkins are turning their fire on a guy who can't win instead of trying to persuade his voters to support Trump.

That's been the problem this entire campaign:  Other than his lame attempt to lure blacks, Trump has never made a case to Republicans who don't support him, but could.  Instead, he's trashed them and anyone who opposed him.

Trump thought his primary strategy would translate to the general.  It didn't.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline NavyCanDo

here is the quote, sounds pretty pro-hillary to me

McMullin: What we’re trying to do is earn enough electoral votes is to block Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump… If nat they then we will be happy to have prevented someone who I believe is a true authoritarian from tking power in the United States and that’s Donald Trump.

Best case we block both, second best case we block Trump and Hillary becomes POTUS.

That is a pro-Hillary statement

I read the story again and watched the video and he never said the "Best Case" line you quoted above.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 01:54:43 pm by NavyCanDo »

Offline andy58-in-nh

Two weeks before the election, Trumpkins are turning their fire on a guy who can't win instead of trying to persuade his voters to support Trump.

That's been the problem this entire campaign:  Other than his lame attempt to lure blacks, Trump has never made a case to Republicans who don't support him, but could.  Instead, he's trashed them and anyone who opposed him.

This is classic cult behavior, wherein apostasy is treated as a graver sin than opposition.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline musiclady

It's the only line they have left, Navy.

Their candidate is a miserable failure, and one who is legitimately opposed by conservatives, and there is nothing about him that can be said to convince anyone to vote for him, other than he's not Hillary.

So they, instead of attacking Hillary, attack us.

That's what happens when you nominate a Loser.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline NavyCanDo

Same way he and his followers attacked Cruz, Rubio, Carly, Carson, and anyone else that posed a threat to their orange demigod.

Offline aligncare

Well, that's it, then.

Candidate McMullin is efforting to win the White House.

****cute kitty

:silly:

Offline aligncare

Spoiler? Spoiler? Who said anything about spoiler?

The mental gymnastics on this forum are truly impressive. I give the effort a 10....
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 02:03:07 pm by aligncare »

Offline musiclady

Same way he and his followers attacked Cruz, Rubio, Carly, Carson, and anyone else that posed a threat to their orange demigod.

The bizarre thing is that his followers are STILL attacking Cruz, and with a passion.

Makes no sense.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline aligncare

We are proud Trump SUPPORTERS. Not followers.

The term "followers" is reserved for people who continue to worship a candidate (Ted Cruz) who lost the primary – but is trying desperately to hang onto his reputation – so he has thrown his support behind the Republican candidate, Donald J Trump.

Those "folks," (worshipers of Ted Cruz) are followers.

Offline aligncare

On behalf of Trump SUPPORTERS, I'd like to extend my heartfelt sorrow that Ted Cruz LOST THE REPUBLICAN PRIMARY CONTEST.

Now can we get onto the business of electing a true leader for America's future and not a corrupt progressive?

Your children will thank you for reconsidering your position on this election.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 02:20:18 pm by aligncare »

Offline sinkspur

We are proud Trump SUPPORTERS. Not followers.

The term "followers" is reserved for people who continue to worship a candidate (Ted Cruz) who lost the primary – but is trying desperately to hang onto his reputation – so he has thrown his support behind the Republican candidate, Donald J Trump.

Those "folks," (worshipers of Ted Cruz) are followers.

You, of course, don't "worship" Trump. 

You've made a distinction without a difference.  You blindly "support" everything Trump says and does so your semantic quibble doesn't make much sense.

What kind of reputation do you think Trump has?  He recognizes that having his name on hotels drives away business so his new properties won't be "Trump." 

He is now seen as living in the same gutter as Bill Clinton with women.

Trump only connects with a small part of the American electorate.  And he's made no effort to expand his base.  None.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 02:22:33 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline jpsb

I read the story again and watched the video and he never said the "Best Case" line you quoted above.

The quote was in italics my interpretation was in normal text.

Offline jpsb

You, of course, don't "worship" Trump. 

You've made a distinction without a difference.  You blindly "support" everything Trump says and does so your semantic quibble doesn't make much sense.

No we support this and if you were a conservative you would too.

Therefore, on the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:

FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
    SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
    THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;
    FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;
    FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;
    SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.

On the same day, I will begin taking the following 7 actions to protect American workers:

FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205
    SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
    THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator
    FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately
    FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
    SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward
    SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure

Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:

FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama
    SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States
    THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities
    FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back
    FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.

Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my Administration:

Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate.
    End The Offshoring Act Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.
    American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.
    School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to gives parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.
    Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.
    Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-side childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.
    End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.
    Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.
    Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values
    Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.

Offline jpsb

Ahh, binary thinking - the last refuge of Trump desperation. Why do we allow more than two candidates to run in the election then?
Binary thinking in a two party system, Oh the horror of logic

Offline aligncare

Binary thinking in a two party system, Oh the horror of logic

You rascal, you. Stop cutting through their logic, or lack there of.  They got some serious hatin' to get over. Give'em some space. Don't you know that posts like yours pushes them away from doing the right thing and voting for the Republican nominee? Keep that up and they just might vote for Hillary Clinton.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Once you strip away the spin, the original quote he said he is trying to prevent BOTH Hillary and Trump from winning, the same strategy we've discussed here for a while- the 270 reset button.  It is a Constitutional reset button that is part of our Republic's structure and has happened 3 times before.

What we’re trying to do is earn enough electoral votes is to block Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump

Gateway and their oh so credible source, 'micro spooky leaks' left that bit out or buried it on the bottom.

Offline Norm Lenhart

You rascal, you. Stop cutting through their logic, or lack there of.  They got some serious hatin' to get over. Give'em some space. Don't you know that posts like yours pushes them away from doing the right thing and voting for the Republican nominee? Keep that up and they just might vote for Hillary Clinton.

Here's some binary for you kitty kat.

-------

Sparky, you fundamentally don't understand the dynamic in play here. You should go forth, stand in our field of fornication, and see that it is barren. We don't CARE if a bunch of leftist Trumpers/leftist Democrats (a distinction without a difference) 'hate us'.

Not. One. Bit.

And yea, forming a better party or adopting one is called 'working toward a solution'. We already have shown the power to deny you and yours your liberals like Romney when we actually stand behind our rhetoric. We are about to show you that power again in a couple weeks. We can't yet front a candidate that can win. But we can, are and will deny YOU the ability to elect liberals.

Eventually people are gonna either get on board with US, or they can get used to Democrats winning every election. Because we have had enough of your way. They might get mad at us. We don't care. We arent electing liberals. So there's your options.

Don't like it? Good. The bottom line is principle. You can get some and stand with us, or 'Enjoy your liberals' without us. YOU do not have a choice.

Offline aligncare

What's that sound I hear? Is someone speaking? No, that's just some noise.

Offline jpsb

Admit it you're really an anarchist.  You just like wrecking anything or anyone that just might make things better for the folks.
Because we have had enough of your way. They might get mad at us. We don't care. We arent electing liberals. So there's your options.

Yes you are you are electing Hillary.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Admit it you're really an anarchist.  You just like wrecking anything or anyone that just might make things better for the folks.
Yes you are you are electing Hillary.

Knock it off or you are out of here....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34